HOME CARE ASSISTANCE Employee Reviews

Loved working here but no hours
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Plainsboro, NJDecember 3, 2017
made a descent wage, great client, not good because no hours and they don't pay for your advancement, a lot of wear and tear on my car and not enough reimbursement.
Pros
management, great clients
Cons
no paid lunch, not enough hours, wear and tear on car
No space to grow
Provider Relations Representative (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 2, 2017
It was a laid back job at time. I work with children from 15 to 19 it’s was a very flexible job when it came to the work hours.
I did laundry and meal prep, basic cleaning and grocery store errands. I actually loved my job there but my patient benefits had stopped so now I am look for a extra job at the moment.
Supportive
LNA (Former Employee) –  Bedford, NHNovember 26, 2017
Work day was terribly long. Hardest part was 12 hour shifts if not used to them. Did not learn a lot. Nothing enjoyable about the job. Management was okay.
Pros
Lunch
Perfect Company to work For
Staffing Manager (Current Employee) –  Rolling Hills Estates, CANovember 16, 2017
I absolutely love working with Home Care Assistance. I would recommend it to all my friends!!!!

My team is the absolute best team I have ever worked with!!!
Pros
Excellent work environment
Cons
Good place to work. Fast paced.
Private Duty RN (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DENovember 9, 2017
Good company to work for. Make your own hours. Travel to different businesses to give flu shots. Would take another contract with this company. Fast paced.
Pros
Fast paced
Cons
contract
Good Job and competitive
Case Manager/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, MINovember 2, 2017
I managed 40 caregivers and made sure scheduling and all duties for the day was done. Hired and fired. Attended Rotary meetings, meetings in Detroit with the management team.
I loved my job and worked my way to management until I had to relocate.
Great company to work for!
Home Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  N Palm Beach, FLNovember 1, 2017
I took care of many people that need assistance.

Management is excellent!

Great workplace and great management and supervisors!

It's not a hard job, you just have to care and be concerned for the people you care for.

The most enjoyable part of this position is when you make the people you care for enjoy life
Pros
Great company to work for.
Cons
nothing
A normal day at work
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Litchfield, SCOctober 19, 2017
I enjoy working with my clients assisting with their care and needs, it gets stressful when you have to worry about putting over 2000 miles on your vehicle every month, knowing you work too far to catch a ride to work, and you don't make enough to get another car when that one breaks down, you put more of your income in keeping your car going than you should, need to work closer,than 53 to 70 miles one way from home, job does not pay mileage, nor health benefits
Pros
enjoy my job
Cons
Too Far from home
Good starting position
Home Companion Care (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 18, 2017
This is a good starting position for someone looking to enter the health care field or for someone looking to slow down. You must have a flexible schedule as it changes week to week.
Working with Company was easy
Inhome services (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, AROctober 15, 2017
Love this company I had many different bosses but all of them were amazing and fun. Atomsphere was awesome and everyone worked well with each other. I miss it after kindred bought that company out.
Pros
Co workers
Cons
Low car milage
A very competitive pay and salary
Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 29, 2017
I love working for my company this is one of the best jobs I've ever had. When you get a patient you become family with that person for years down line.
Very unorganized and not stable work.
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CASeptember 24, 2017
Needs better management. Clients need more stabiluty with caregivers. More organization. Better client management. Better office co tact with caregivers. Needs a lot more stabiluty with shifts and organization.
Nice clients
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Colleyville, TXSeptember 19, 2017
I really enjoyed the clients but the office staff was not good I had some obstacles with transportation and instead of trying to help I got fired i never missed a day of work even with my issues but when the one time I couldn't get there they fire me
Summary
Home Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Hurst, TXAugust 30, 2017
I took care of my mother for no pay just basic upkeep and my term ended because my mother died. This was a job of necessity not monetary gain or security.
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  National Capital RegionAugust 29, 2017
Nice working environment.
Quite challenging in a good way because my present client is mentally challenge. Its no longer a new experience for me and I'm confident I can handle more serious health conditions in the future.
Working to long hours
Care giver (Former Employee) –  Harold, KYAugust 28, 2017
Loved my job but to long hours for me where I have kids to take care of and to cook for if it wasn't for that I would stell be there and my car tour up
Enjoy Clients
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 21, 2017
Would be nice to have better hours and benefits also staffing could be better. Over all the owner is really nice if you want to work he will work with you
Pros
The Owner is a really great guy and will work with you
Cons
No benefits and better staffing
fun work place
hopeton care (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 7, 2017
working with this job is easy, fun and enjoyable. While I was working there I learned how to be a responsible leader. I had to make sure that everybody that was in my group was attended and everybody was wearing proper clothing. I had to make sure when it was time to do activities everyone would participate including myself. The hardest part of the job is when we go on field trips. there would be about 12 children in my group. And I have to make sure every body stays together. The most enjoyable part of this job is when we have field day because all the kids and councilors have to race against each other and do a lot of other fun things.
Pros
bring own lunch
Cons
short brakes
Work hard
Home Health Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAAugust 5, 2017
I had 30 to 40 hours job paid average.
I dissatisfied they hired caregivers who doesn't have any certificate at all and the caregiver was kleptomaniac. They didn't do anything.They also hacks caregiver's phone checked all private messages and pictures and more. They don't investigate any complaint and they fired me. I was not agree their termination and I did not signed on their paper.
home care center
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Puerto RicoAugust 3, 2017
Normally when I started to work always go around all the patients make sure they're okay, nothing is missing and check if my colleague that worked in the morning missed something. After all this you can start doing your shores.
Pros
Cons
short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HOME CARE ASSISTANCE. Our community is ready to answer.