Home Care Network, a reputable home care organization, currently has an opening for a Home Health Aide in the Willard, OH area.
Come join our team!
6:30a-8:30a and 3:30p-6:30p
As a Home Health Aide, you will:
- Be responsible for assisting clients with activities of daily living and other tasks that enable the individual to remain in his/her own home.
- Provide supportive services, such as assistance with personal care, toileting, meal preparation, feeding, laundry and maintaining a clean environment for clients in the home setting.
- One year of experience as an aide/personal care assistant in a healthcare setting
- If you have no experience – must be STNA, CNA or certified Home Health Aide.
- Desire to work with seniors and other adults with disabilities
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to communicate with clients/families and emergency systems personnel.
- Ability to pass Background Check and drug screen
- Must have reliable transportation
Indeed - 14 months ago
Home Care Network is your link to the home care universe. We do this by providing all of your home care needs under one roof… your...