Home Care Network

Home Care Network Employer Reviews

I loved being a part of a team of professionals
Hospice/Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Radnor, PAApril 29, 2014
Pros: self scheduling
Cons: traveling very far at times
This was a awesome place to work. I enjoyed my day to day experience of helping others.
Worst place to work
RN Case Manager (Former Employee), Akron, OHApril 17, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: too many
The most unprofessional organization. There was a district manager who screamed during meetings. Paychecks were always incorrect. Didn't provide proper equipment. This is a subpar company.. Don't waste your time or risk your license.
Nice work environment
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee), Fort Wayne, INApril 11, 2014
Great place to work, flexibility in scheduling. Experience with pediatric population is a must.
Awful Company.
LPN (Former Employee), Perrysburg OhioMarch 18, 2014
Pros: none.
Cons: everything.
This home care agency has no compassion for their patients. The patients are simply a dollar to them. The management is the worst I have ever seen. High turn over rate of directors and case managers. The management look at nurses as if they are trash. We are there for them to use and treat horribly. I would not recommend this company to anyone.
Poor benefits
None (Former Employee), OhioDecember 3, 2013
This institution doesn't recognize the needs of their employees. They do not pay holiday pay nor do they offer a benefits package. I had to go find my own insurance broker to get benefits for my family.
UTTER CHAOS.
Billing and Collections Coordinator (Former Employee), DeSoto, TXSeptember 23, 2013
Pros: worked from home
Cons: nobody knows how to help you
This place has no guidance or supervision really. Thankfully I knew exactly what to do to get things turned around and the money rolling in. I pulled contracts and reviewed them and got all billing set up according to the contracts. I then rebilled all old money that was still collectable and cleaned up the A/R
Like working for HCN
LPN (Current Employee), Worthington, OHJune 21, 2013
The hardest part of my job was to get used to the slower pace then in a facility or hospital setting. Management is great to work with and has always made sure I had clients to see. They have always made sure that I have had a 40+ hours a week.
Great team providing great opportunities
RN/LPN (Former Employee), Worthington, OHJune 14, 2013
Home Care Network provided a flexable schedule and great opportinties. I would reccomend working here.
When I am able to provide care for others and they are able to hold their head up with dignity.
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Cleveland, OhioMay 30, 2013
Pros: is when a patients face brightens up from my presence.
Cons: it bothers me to see patients in pain and there is nothing i can do!
Assitsting and or provided personal care for others that are unable to provide it for themselves. Working with the physically or mentally disabled people brings appreciation to my life because I am able to be there for them without a second thought. Although home heath care is one of my passions it takes a tole on your body and the pay isn't compensating – more... enough. I typically work alone. The roughest moments for me is when one of my clients decline it touches my heart so dear. – less
Poor employee benefit package
Nurse (Current Employee), Akron, OHMay 2, 2013
Cons: unaffordable healthcare, holidays, oncall, staffing, pto
Company seems to be more concerned with profit than employee needs or satisfaction.
Enjoyable place to work
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee), Columbus OhioApril 21, 2013
Pros: easy submission of timesheets
Cons: hours not regular
Learned a lot about pediatric growth and development. Also learned about childhood illness that is long term and how it affects the family unit.
Enjoy working with all my clients seeing smiles on their face makes my day so much brighter.
Home Health Care Aide (Current Employee), Boardman, OHMarch 28, 2013
Pros: working with some great clients
Cons: not many hours
I enjoy going to my client's houses by trying make them feel like someone cares about them. I have helped them learn to manage things on their own like managing their meals, I do their housework for them and assist with baths.
Small census
Director of Nursing (Current Employee), Centerville, OHFebruary 2, 2013
Pros: nice people
Cons: disorganized training
So many different duties its hard to get a grip on the job expectations, but I got it.
poorly managed not a good company to work for
LPN (Current Employee), ohioJanuary 29, 2013
Cons: no pay rasies they promise at hire date.
Not a good place to work. Can't take any time off for vacations other co workers could take your client. No regconition for short notice pick ups, fill ins, or a job well done. No full time hours unless you BUY health insurance from HCN no reimbursments for health ins. high turn over rate in office.
excellent Place to work
STNA (Former Employee), Boardman, OHJuly 27, 2012
It is an awesome company.I can't say anything about co-workers its Home health its just you the office staff was awesome
Learned good customer relation skills.
Scheduler (Former Employee), Centerville, OHJune 4, 2012
Pros: lunches for a job well done.
Cons: breaks were not always consistent, and the compensation was poor.
The day always began and ended with the scheduling of home health aides with clients. Our management was very good. The hardest part of the job was trying to find replacements for the clients when the employees failed to report for work. The most enjoyable was when the clients were satisfied with the aide that you linked them with.
Very business focused, no relationship with their employees
LVN (Former Employee), DeSotoMay 3, 2012
Cons: no longer provides benefits to lvn
Enjoyed establishing trust relationship with patients and seeing them improve to better health
Enjoy working for them
LPN (Current Employee), Perrysburg, OHApril 1, 2012
I love working for such a great client. The company treats their employees very well!
knowledgable office staff
State Tested Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Cuyahoga Falls, OHMarch 23, 2012
Pros: flexibility, pleasant work enviroment.
Cons: no benefits and short hours.
flexible hours

typically 2 hours of personal care per patient.
Not so good
Office staff (Former Employee), Lufkin TxMarch 2, 2012
Pros: pay
Cons: the staff
This job was hard for me.. I have a son and i would work alot and i didnt have time to spend with him like i would have like to.

About Home Care Network

Home Care Network is your link to the home care universe. We do this by providing all of your home care needs under one roof… – Read more