HOME CARE PROVIDERS Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Productive Work Environment
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Brea, CANovember 12, 2015
I mostly cared for an elderly lady in her home. The hardest part of the job was lifting, because she was unable to walk. The most enjoyable part of this job was getting to know my client, and making her as comfortable as possible. She became like family, because I spent so much time with her..5 hours a day.
Pros
Working one on one
Cons
Management could have been better
Decent company
Nursing Assistant/ Licensed Vocational Nurse (Current Employee) –  Brea, CAAugust 27, 2014
They are able to work with your schedule, nice part time job for gas money.
Pros
works with your schedule
Cons
pay rate, lack of jobs
Productive and fun
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 5, 2012
During my visits with the patients, I try to get them to open up to me so that each visit will be comfortable to them, and a lot of wound dressing and cleaning the patients occurs. Many of the patients symptoms are different, and there have been patients who I have had to do wound care and catheter care on which is a great experience. Also, each month the company has the Home health aide's to take ceu test to keep our minds fresh while caring for the patients. This company also has each worker to insert their visits on the company website, as well as sending any messages that pertains to a patient. I basically travel to each patients home while staying an hour with each one. My co-workers are always out on the field working, and if an employee needs supplies is the only time he or she will see each other or for meetings. Turning a 300lb. patient might be the hardest part of the job, other than that its fairly easy and with my great communication skills I have never had a complaint and always told the patients to let me know how I'm doing. Taking care of the patients and talking with them gives me great joy.
Pros
the job gives you a great experience and builds your communication skills
Cons
driving to each patient and not knowing if your car will break down in an unfamiliar area
assistant nurse aide
I would help senior citizens (Former Employee) –  cincinnati ohJanuary 3, 2013
i would help the seniors with whatever they needed. i liked being able help those in need of help

4.5