Home Care Employee Reviews

great location
In-Home Caregiver for Senior (Former Employee), Front Royal, VAJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: caring
Cons: passing away
love working with older people in there homes,caring for elders are great because they care for younger people when they was younger
Giving Back
Caregiver (Former Employee), Erlanger, KYJanuary 9, 2015
I had to give up a lot when taking care of my grandfather, but it was rewarding to keep him home and safe for as long as possible before having to be placed in a nursing home.

I've always looked at it in the light that he helped raised me, was a father to me, and that it was only just to repay his kindness by being there for him when he needed it most.

This wasn't a JOB job, I wasn't paid to take care of him. I took this upon myself and it preoccupied a good majority of my life. It's a decision that I'll never regret making.
Excellent
Certified Home Health Aid (Former Employee), Jersey City, NJJanuary 7, 2015
Everyone in the office was wonderful. The hours was excellent and the benefits were great.
Productive work place
Assisting Hands (Former Employee), Idaho Falls, IDDecember 22, 2014
Great and uplifting workplace . With room to grow . Locally owned and operated. Great pay and room for advancements. Great leadership team and management
good company
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Port Richey, FLDecember 16, 2014
Pros: hours
Cons: leaving texas
working with docs
many things.
was great
had a lot to many to count
working in minor surgeries on a daily basis,
Busy role - good team
HR Manager - Operations Director (Current Employee), Brevard, FLDecember 12, 2014
The most enjoyable part of my job is working with the team - all of our team have seniors care and welfare in their hearts
Caretaker
Caretaker Provided (Former Employee), Jellico, TnNovember 7, 2014
Cared for Parent from 2010 until 2014. Took online courses to obtain associates degree in human service management.
stay at home care provider
caregiver (Current Employee), Springfield, OHNovember 6, 2014
its ok taking care of my mom but i need to start working to take better care of her
Home Health to Special Needs Brother
At-Home Caregiver (Current Employee), Shawnee, OKNovember 5, 2014
Pros: being at home
Cons: no socialization
Rewarding being able to stay home to take care of my special needs brother
provide skilled home health servives
Brookdale Senior Living (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INNovember 2, 2014
Pros: autonomy
Cons: census varies
morning call with planning for the day with DPS, RDO, other RN's and therapy coordinators. I learned more about home health in assisted living facilities. The company employs RNs, LPNs, OT, PT, ST. Most difficult part of job is maintaining a steady census. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with residents and staff in the facilities
Helping others
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Current Employee), Dallas TxOctober 29, 2014
Right now I am helping my elderly father in law, taking my mother in law to hospital, skilled nursing home and assisting with his recovery at home.Helped make their house safe. Bathing, dressing and incontinence care. Transport to Dr. Appt, run errands, and prepare meals. I learned to be patient and letting them do what they can for themselves. Cared for them by myself. The hardest part was being able to make my mother in law hear and understand what was going on(she has tenitous and losing her hearing. The enjoyable part was getting closer to them and being able to help them in anyway I can.
health care
aide (Former Employee), Langhorne, PAOctober 28, 2014
the client were the best I like working without supervision and beging my own boss
Caring for the sick with dignity and respect and strong sense of Compassion
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Lansdale, PAOctober 22, 2014
Pros: visiting my patients and helping them in any way i could.
Cons: management turn-over.
I was responsible for visiting patients in their homes. Productivity was to see six patients per day. I assessed patients and their needs and felt rewarded in making a difference in their day. I usually exceeded six patients per day. I thoroughly enjoy being there to help patients with their needs.

My patients really look forward to my nursing visits. I took care of any issues at hand and my patients always would let me know how much they appreciated what I did, how much I made a difference. My patients would ask for me by name and always asked me to come back when they were readmitted to Home Health Services
productive and fun workplace
Home Attendant (Home Health Aide) (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYOctober 19, 2014
Pros: free lunches
I really enjoyed working with my patients, they were very lively with great sense of humor
good job
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee), Grand Blanc, MIOctober 9, 2014
loved my home care job. the relationship I developed with the resident was strong. I enjoy the comfort of the home I am in.
Productive work invironment
Coordinator (Former Employee), Youngstown, OHOctober 9, 2014
Pros: i liked the job.
Cons: the job laid me off.
I enjoyed the different people I seen on a daily basis. I was always busy.
Great people and work experience
Client Advocacy Manager (Former Employee), Farmington Hills, MIOctober 9, 2014
Pros: dedicating myself to assisting others and seeing the differenence that we made in their life.
Cons: losing clients that i worked so hard to assist.
The company I worked for was very Client and Employee orientated. Thoroughly enjoyed my job(s) and the experience gained was insurmountable.
Poor leadership
Caregiver (Former Employee), Hobart, IN and Belvidere, TNOctober 6, 2014
Pros: education when they actually educated families
Cons: poor leadership
You are promised a promotion if you hit the numbers and it is like pulling teethe to get what was coming to you. On top of it you have no life and they expect you to pay to go to conventions which cost you a good 500.00 or so to go to each convention.
I loved being able to care for my husband.
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Zephyrhills, FLOctober 2, 2014
Pros: loved it
Cons: missed my sleep time
My day was a 24 hour routine. IV 24 hour and another was every six hours. I washed him, cooked his meals and did all y other wife duties. the nurse that came by for the pic line care was very pleased with how well I kept my husband clean and germ free.
Always productive and satisfying
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee), Alexandria, VAOctober 2, 2014
Pros: compliments
Cons: healthcare
My job is something I love doing. Most especially when I can help my client reach their goals.

For the past year plus, I have put a lot of my knowledge into practice.

I also have the passion for what I have been engaged in doing. There hasn't been a harder part of my job, cause I know how to work with complicated and non complicated individuals and issues.