Home Care

Home Care Employer Reviews

Easy going
Assisting of one elderly woman (Former Employee), Portland, ORApril 8, 2014
Pros: easy work, fun
Cons: not enough hours
Pretty easy, depending on the client. Assist client with things around their home, or help them take a shower, cook, clean, help them with groceries.
Independant: Home Care/Cleaning/Personal Assisting
Personal Assistant (Current Employee), Vancouver WAApril 3, 2014
I have work as an independent personal assistant/house cleaner providing optimal home and customer care for many years. Never being affiliated with a company since I enjoy working my own flexible hours balancing life and school. I have acquired the skill of knowing and anticipating my customers needs and uphold high moral standards so they feel comfortable – more... allowing me in to there home. – less
fun work environment
Therapeutic Staff Support (Former Employee), PAMarch 28, 2014
Pros: culture, staff & client picnics, staff appreciation month
Cons: location
As a young professional I became aware of my skills and abilities as my job functions challenged me.
I love her
Caregiver (Current Employee), Dearborn, MIMarch 18, 2014
Pros: i love her and she does me too
Cons: fitting her into my work schedule
I met her through a nursing home. She is a wonderful lady that has a below knee amputation. I would go to her house and give her a shower, clean house such as changing beds, mopping and dusting and her laundry. I would make appointments and take her to the doctors. I would order and dispense her medications. I did this before work on long days or after – more... on short days. It was a private home so there wasn't management or co workers. I – less
Provided home care for a client
Cook, and clean for client (Former Employee), Albrightsville, PAMarch 18, 2014
I provided residential home-care for client. I provided transportation to and from appointments as necessary. I also cooked and cleaned for client as well as manage finances.
Visiting Angels (Former Employee), Greenville, SCMarch 12, 2014
Manager would assign you a client to help assist in daily assignments to better for the patient.
i loved my husband i would do this anytime
Caregiver (Former Employee), Glasgow, KYMarch 8, 2014
I love taking care of people especially if its family. I took care of my husband after his stroke.
Nice helping people in need
Personal Care Aide (Former Employee), West Seneca, NYMarch 7, 2014
Made me realize that I wanted to continue helping others. I am now looking into a career in the medical field
nice, happy environment .
caegiver (Former Employee), Downey, CAMarch 6, 2014
Pros: helping others
I enjoy helping others, and making them happy,i get along with my co-workers and I stay on task.
A rewarding place to work
Caregiver (Former Employee), Tacoma, WAMarch 5, 2014
I loved working with the clients that i had, it was rewarding to see how appreciative they were.
New people
Caregiver (Former Employee), West Plains, MOFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: the clients
Cons: no healthcare, no room for advancement, no benefits and driving
The best part is the clients. To some of them you are the only interaction they have and they love to share their life happenings with you.
Friendly staff and great place to put your education into practice.
Medical Coder/Medical Office Internship (Former Employee), FLFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: the staff members are always willing to help and are outgoing and friendly.
Cons: this company could use improvement on their filing system and methods.
The typical work day for me involved medical coding, filing, physician license verification, and PECOS verifications.

I learned a lot about checking into physician qualifications by reviewing licenses. My experience with coding increased rapidly and I was soon handling my coding position very adeptly.

Management was exceptionally helpful during my – more... educational experience, and staff members were highly qualified and happy to help at all times.

The hardest part of the job was deciphering the handwriting of the physicians' in the patient records.

The most enjoyable part of the day was when I worked by myself and was confident that I had completed my job with quality and accuracy above expectation. I also enjoyed reviewing my results with my instructors because I was able to learn how to locate information that increased reimbursement amounts to the company. – less
Loved this
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee), Bronx NYFebruary 20, 2014
I liked working here, I learned how to be an effective leader. It was a bit challenging at first but it worked out well.
Productive and fun work place
Full-Time Student / Care Provider (Former Employee), Montgomery, ALFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: free cable
Cons: no over-time
Managers and co-workers comment on levels of accuracy and work productivity. Learned how to take pride in work and strives to improve work performance.
Hardest part is making sure reports, forms and correspondence are completed on time with no errors. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to have fun on the job while getting your work done.
Startup Company well on it's way to Success
RN Stafffing Agency (Current Employee), Honolulu, HIFebruary 17, 2014
Startup Company well on it's way to Success - Nursing agency - staffing @ Castle Medical Center Kailua Hawaii
It was fulfilling
Home care and Office assistant (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOFebruary 16, 2014
This place is a very homey environment, and a pleasurable experience.
Babysiting
Child care, Babysitter (Former Employee), charleston, wvFebruary 11, 2014
Watching children between the ages of 2 months to 4yrs of age. I learned that kids require your undivided attention. I worked alone, and the hardest part of the job was teaching kids how to use the potty, put up their toys, cook meals (some where very picky). Other than that I enjoyed working with these children. I love to teach others and help them – more... become the best they can be. – less
very helpful
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Former Employee), IDFebruary 3, 2014
I enjoyed my employment as a caregiver due to the duties I fulfill. and the happiness it would bring my resident. I have had years of experience in this filled and enjoyed every minute of it,.
Environment
SENIOR HOME CARE (Current Employee), Naples, FLJanuary 30, 2014
Pros: mini breaks through out the day, great work environment, people in the office are great people.
Cons: no over-time.
Each day is different and exciting. I truly enjoy coming to work and seeing everyone who I work with as they are fun and many of them have become friends.

The work is rewarding as you are helping elderly people who truly need a helping hands and a kind heart.
taking care of an oldest people.
home health aids (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYJanuary 28, 2014
i have to cooked, clean the house, and do everything they were not able to do.