Home Creations Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Some good, some bad
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Moore, OKMay 17, 2017
The management could use more training. People are treated differently in the same departments. The do have good quarterly profit sharing. And they send you on a trip if the company meets the annual goals.
Pros
trips for meeting bonuses, good profit sharing
Cons
low pay to start out with
good
Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 30, 2017
It was a great company to learn from. Management is a little questionable, but overall good people. The environment is normally pleasant.
Best Company
Customer Care Coordinator & Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Moore, OKOctober 10, 2012
Home Creations was the best company I've ever worked for. They allowed me to work in every department and I received awards for excelling to high levels. I learned accounting, office administrations that I had no experience in and I was allowed to become one of their sales associates on the weekends. My co-workers and management were wonderful. They care alot about their employees. The most enjoyable part of each day was the reward at the end of the day, knowing you assured customer satisfaction and you worked for great people.
Pros
benefits and always able to expand yourself