Home Decor Liquidators

Home Decor Liquidators Employer Reviews

Great customers great co-workers
Warehouse Manager (Current Employee), Alexandria, VAJuly 3, 2013
Enjoyed work with my co-workers getting tasks accomplished. Maintained inventory and enjoyed loading furniture the customers were great.
WORSE JOB OF MY LIFE
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee), Capitol Heights, MDMay 1, 2013
Cons: co-workers
working....i mean SLAVING at home decor was the days of my life. Your typical day is 10 hrs but you really only get paid for 7 or 8 hours. They will lie to you about growth potential and just fire you the soon as they get as much work out of you as they can. If you ever work there, i recommend you QUIT and RUN for a better job.
Best job I've ever had
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee), Buffalo, NYFebruary 28, 2013
Pros: contest trips, profit sharing, base pay + commission, exciting relocation opportunities
Cons: sometimes too busy to sit down, hard to pronounce the name at first
This job is great. Before working here I thought a job was just an exchange of work for pay, but with this company it's a whole lot more. I actually feel that I'm part of something big, bigger than myself. I feel like I am finally working towards something. They are always trying to keep us motivated and focusing on the big picture. I have learned a – more... lot about myself and sales through this organization. They're always coming up with a Trip or sales based contest where we can win all expense paid trips to the Carribean, iPads, TV's, Profit Sharing, etc. I could just keep going on and on, but you should really check it out for yourself. I can't speak for everybody, I feel comfortable knowing that I will never have to go on another interview again. I came to this company to work in the warehouse, but only a short time later I was promoted to Sales and then only a few more months to Assistant Store Manager, all within the same year. This company is growing so more opportunities are being offered to everyone. I also love that this is a performances based job, and not based on how long you've been with them. So not only do you know where you stand everyday, but you can also see what the top producers of the company are doing. It's very transparent and honest. So check it out and become part of something big. – less
Decent job!
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 13, 2012
Supervised employees engaged in sales work, inventory control, reconciling cash and credit transactions.
easy work enviorment, daily routines
Warehouse worker; forklift operator (Current Employee), Hazelwood, MOJune 4, 2012
Pros: some income to provide for family
Cons: short hours, little to no benefits
Duties are currently warehouse worker, loading and unloading merchandise, transfers of orders to other locations, also loading purchased merchandise for customers. As ware-housemen I do inventory and loss prevention, when times are slow also serve as a sales associate on the show room floor.