Home Depot
10,748 reviews

Home Depot Employer Reviews

love
Lot Attendant lumber associate (Current Employee), Bensalem, PANovember 19, 2014
I love it its a great place to work you meet people from all walks of life.my co workers are great well the few I actually associate with the management is all good I haven't meant one I didn't like.
cook
Shipping and Receiving/Stocker (Former Employee), Bessemer, ALNovember 19, 2014
the work place was nice and very clean I enjoyed working there.
Good company to work for in the warehouse division.
Special Services Associate (Former Employee), Milpitas, CANovember 19, 2014
Pros: great medical, dental, vision benifits
Cons: comoany gives only part time hours
Good company, great customers as well as employees. working there may be stressful at times because the location.
i have been there a long time, but its time to move on.
Sales associate (Current Employee), Woodhaven, MINovember 19, 2014
a lot of good people. I have learned about the do's and do not's of management. hardest part of the job is that at the end of the day, nothing has truly been accomplished.
Reliable and decent job
Cashier (Former Employee), West Roxbury, MANovember 19, 2014
Go to work and greet customers and co-workers. Handle cash and maintain a clean work area. A positive and friendly attitude gets you a long way.
Met lots of new people
Cashier (Former Employee), West Bend, WINovember 19, 2014
I learned a lot of new things about being a cashier! Loved meeting new people!!
A decent job.
Decorating Sales Specialist (Current Employee), Arvada, CONovember 19, 2014
Pros: the half-way decent pay check
Cons: over worked, under paid.
Its an ok job that barely pays the bills. Working in this fast paced retail store you have to be on your toes. High anxiety and stress, that comes with ordering and customer service.
good company to build a career
Store Manager (Current Employee), Geneva, ILNovember 19, 2014
Fast paced and growing company--leader in the industry---changes quickly with customer demand. focus on taking care of customers
home depot
Overnight Forklift Operator (Former Employee), humble txNovember 19, 2014
Overnight Dock Worker which includes operating a Forklift and Electric Pallet Jack.
Responsible for maintaining the maintenance of incoming trailers to dock.

Productive Work place
Construction project manager/ Home Inspector (Current Employee), Ottawa, ILNovember 18, 2014
Learning about home renovation and home improvement.
finish the construction project on time.
Very good team work
sales representative
Sales representative (Former Employee), PRNovember 18, 2014
Pros: n a
Cons: n a
learned management of different areas, in PR is a bad company to work, bad pay check, is not a god company to work.
Third party vendor for The Homedepot ensure vendors have accurate and available product for sell in the store.
Merchandise Specialist (Current Employee), Oakland, CANovember 18, 2014
Pros: off by 2pm, steady schedule, flexible with in the time we are allotted, independent from the store, are corporate
Cons: benefits package are very limited, raises and promotions are slim for advancing in our company.
Work as a third party representative at The Homedepot for their vendors taking on tasks for building and ensuring displays properly set to planogram and their product information. Work with two teams of ten, executing a four cycle store every week. The job is an early one but we are finished early in the day. We work hard physically and mentally and – more... are normally recognized for it. We have extended breaks for our demand and have every bay we service or project completed on very strict time sensitivity. My team of 20 works in a store with over 200 and do our best to maintain the best Met to store relationship to help ensure both of our needs are met. We have mandatory group stretches and meetings a couple times per week. My job is unique and work in very close proximity to the rest of my team members but it can help us complete our work faster and ensure we are completing our projects in a very safe yet efficient manner. – less
Fast-Paced Fun company to work for in a career path
Garden Associate (Former Employee), Victorville CANovember 18, 2014
A typical day is very fast paced. you pick up a lot of retail experience in a short period of time. you are always learning about new merchandise. helping customers, cashier experience.
home depot experience
Cashier/Sales Associate (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PANovember 18, 2014
its ok i guess the managers could be more involved the managers show favoritism towardfs the employees and they are very rude an unprofessional when it comes to certain situations and altercations
Over all it has been a great place to work.
Head Cashier (Current Employee), Peachtree City, GANovember 18, 2014
Pros: profit sharing
Cons: scheduling not consistant
The management and employees are always available to help you with any questions.
great work environment
Delivery Coordinator (Former Employee), Newburgh NY12550November 18, 2014
managing and coordinating deliveries,transfers,will/calls.worked a shrink plan weekly.very detailed and organized.
Big company with small company values.
Sales Floor Associate (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZNovember 18, 2014
The Home Depot was a wonderful place to work as a student. Their part time schedule is extremely flexible, and their HR staff is generally very reasonable. Promotion to full time is rare, and the departments rely heavily on part time work. It's a large store running on minimal staff, so multi-tasking is constant. As big box companies go though, The – more... Home Depot is one of the better ones. – less
Flexible schedule, i like the people
Tool Rental Associate (Current Employee), Chino, CANovember 17, 2014
Pros: flexible, good people, benefits
Cons: low pay, customers
Working at home depot has been a good experience, but I would not want to make a career out of it. The company does not pay associates well, or offer may employees with full time hours.
Fun place to work
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Vancouver, WANovember 17, 2014
Pros: coworkers, physicality
Cons: management, no weekends off
Home Depot was a fun place to work as long as you don't consider advancing. They severely take advantage of you quickly.
job sercurity.
tool rental assoiate (Current Employee), Florence, ALNovember 17, 2014
Pros: job sercurity
Cons: low pay.slow raises
good job.lots of learning experience.chance to move up.your one of 300,000.7800+products in store 8577 alone.over 400,000 products online.you have the chance to learn multiple departments,meet all kinds of people.am told thank you every day.

1 2 3 4 5

About Home Depot

The Home Depot is the global leader in home improvement and fourth largest retailer in the world. Providing superior customer – Read more