Home Health Care, Inc. is a locally-owned, Top 10 Twin Cities agency. As an industry leader, we use iPads for electronic charting. We are currently looking for an experienced RN to fill the role of Assistant Director of Nursing.
- 1-5 years of supervisory experience in home care setting—with team building skills and an eye for quality customer service.
- Knowledge of OASIS and ICD-9 coding—with experience reviewing clinical information for accuracy.
- Knowledge of state and federal regulations.
- Solid computer skills and familiarity with electronic charting.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Active State of MN Registered Nurse License.
You will help plan, implement and supervise aspects of our clinical services, including:
- Supporting our intake team
- Being a resource for field and office staff
- Participating in our Quality Assurance Team
- Assuring proper coding and documentation on the plan of care (485)
- Working with our clinical trainer to identify training needs and evaluating our current clinical staff
- Promoting and advancing our positive working culture and philosophy
We offer a competitive salary, with benefits, 401k, and bonus potential.
Join a respected team of experienced home care professionals who are proud to help individuals remain safely and comfortably in their own homes.