Home Health Care, Inc. Employee Reviews

Enjoyed
Home Health Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Edmond, OKSeptember 21, 2017
Took Care of my parents. Watched their health get better. Enjoyed the time I got to spend with them. I didn't get paid for the time being with them but it was my pleasure.
Pros
Time with parents
Cons
Their health
Productive and fun, benefits are too expensive
Document Specialist (Current Employee) –  Lawrence, MASeptember 15, 2017
My job position specifically was straightforward but overall the training process does not cover everything that the job requires from you on a daily basis. It can be fun, there are days when we dress up or dress down according to the holiday. In reality, the experience varies on which department you work in; some positions are a lot more stressful than others. The hardest part would be communication within the agency because it's so big and many hands are in the pot. The most enjoyable par of the job be seeing the dedication in the other employee's attitudes, I've met people who have been working there for more than 15 years.
Pros
Occasional free lunches, varied benefits, great staff and personnel
Cons
Strict overtime policy, health insurance is too expensive, low chances of advancement or pay increase
Enjoyable work with people
Community Living Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dodge City, KSAugust 29, 2017
I enjoyed working with different people of various ages. I recommend this job for those who enjoy helping others & don't mind ruining them around or doing small chores.
Pros
Paid holidays.
Cons
Only 8 hours a day
Great enviroment
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chadds Ford, PAAugust 10, 2017
Meeting new peope every day and learning more about different cultures are fun for me. Helping people whom in need is the best feeling ever. I learn new things everyday .
Pros
Making someone smile and laugh
Cons
Leaving your patient or if your patient leaves you.
aide
Dietary Aide (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 7, 2017
the people that I worked with threw this company was amazing the people that I got to know for the short or long time was amazing people an awesome job
Pros
pay
Cons
the sick people
I like health care it's very balanced can be stressful but slow paced
Bayada (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 31, 2017
I don't wanna do health care no more not my kind work at all I tried it and it was ok wasn't that bad but not my kind work they was a ok company not the best
Take care of the client wad rewarding itself
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  DetrJune 29, 2017
Caregiver was a excited job taking of the elderly, going walka, I really enjoy being self employed. My client really enjoy my companionship, really got alone well
Pros
Very relax work place
Cons
Not much time off
Team player, good work environment and fun people
CNA/Caregiver/Bedsider (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJune 20, 2017
I worked for a good company with flexible work schedule and great co workers. I supported people with their daily living. Assisted people with shower, getting dress and completing oral care.
Great place to work wonderful people
Private Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Augusta, MEJune 19, 2017
Loved it great environment wonderful conworker and bosses, impressive benefits and the owners were great to employees. I would recommend this place to anyone
Pros
Free parking and food good health benefits
Cons
Lack of communication and desire of patients
Great job
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Keene, NHJune 1, 2017
If you enjoy working with the handicap,elderly, this is the perfect job.You learn alot.they offer classes to help you learn better ways to help the people.
Enjoyed working with people
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wilson, NCJune 1, 2017
Servicing patient needs including bathing, assisting in feeding, light house work, and preparing for bed. I learned patience with people. The job wasn't hard, I enjoyed what I was doing. The most enjoyable part of the job is building a relationship with the clients.
Pros
Pay rate
Cons
Early Working
Run while you can
RN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Golden Valley, MNMay 30, 2017
With orientation you will given a contract stating you have to pay back all money earned above minimum wage if you do work for company for 6 months. When completing assessments, they will be rejected with no explanation about work rejected. The company also holds your paycheck until they feels you meet their standards whenever they want to.
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 20, 2017
Great place to work, great co workers. Always was excited to go to work. I learned about outbound calls and making sure customer is satisfied. Management was wonderful. One of the best workplace I worked at. The wasn't hard part of the job it was very fun place to work. the most enjoyable part of the job was the co workers.
Taking care of him.
Taking care of patient, cleaning, and cooking (Former Employee) –  Warsaw, NCMay 16, 2017
Feeding, cooking, cleaning and bathing the man. Make sure he goes to all his doctor appointments and etc. I ws living in. Keeping the house clean. Going to the store and etc
Fun workplace.
Personal Assistant/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 28, 2017
This was a really great job. You are able to build your own hours.
The tasks are pretty simple and easy and i don't have many complaints about the job.
Pros
free lunch
Muy buen trabajo
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tampa flApril 11, 2017
Todo bien muy profesional , el cuidado del paciente en todo momento , la privacidad del paciente y el cuidado es muy importante ,
Pros
Cons
Todo bien
Great Establishment
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCApril 7, 2017
Taking care of my clients everyday, making sure that they were satisfied for the day was great for me. Always like taking care of those that can't do for themselves.
Its a good company
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wise, VAMarch 31, 2017
I enjoyed my job very much. It was working in the persons home. And it was one on one with ur patient. I would bath and help them go to the restroom. I was responsible for light house keeping and for fixing meals for my patients. I also changed bedding.
Pros
Great people to work with
Productive with the kids
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kankakee, ILMarch 25, 2017
On a normal day, I get a ride to the school and go into the classroom where I am assigned. I greet the kids and the teachers and then I start helping the kids with whatever questions they ask. Whenever they leave I have to make sure they go to their locker safely and back to their classroom safely. After the kids left I will start grading their assignments. The challenging part is making sure you explain whatever thing they are confused on correctly.
Pros
Getting to know the kids better
Cons
Having to be specific and letting the teacher know when the kid is being bad
Friendly atmosphere
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Portage, INMarch 15, 2017
Home health typical day , driving to patients homes providing care. . Coordinating with physicians. Coordinating care with physical therapies. Case managing.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Excess driving

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Home Health Care, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.