Home Health Care of Middle TN Employee Reviews

Great place for employment and anyone needing services with health care!!
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNAugust 22, 2016
I have been employed with this company for a little over a year now! It has been a joy working at HHCOMT. Office staff treats you like family. They do everything thing they possibly can to work with you! They offer sign on bonuses, referral bonuses, shift differentials for weekends. The pay is great and they also offer benefits! I highly recommend HHCOMT to anyone looking for employment or health care services!
Pros
pay, benefits, management, flexible schedules
Cons
none to report
Interested in Quantity, NOT Quality
Speech Language Pathologist (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 3, 2016
Management strongly stresses setting a low frequency. The care coordinators are not proactive, which result in therapists being overworked. The company offers PRN employment to SLPs, however you will manage a full caseload as a PRN therapist. Their hourly pay isn't competitive and mostly all SLPs (the ones who know thier worth) decline. No Comprehensive Assessments/Materials onsite. If you're a vocal therapist, I do not recommend working for HHCOMT.
Pros
Patients and Flexibility
Cons
Management and Office Staff
Awesome company!
RN (Current Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNAugust 12, 2016
I am a long term employee of this company and all I can say is that they are AWESOME to work for. The company is dedicated to providing quality patient care. Is there a shortage of staff? Sure, as with all other companies that provide the same service. But at the end of the day, I know that I am making a difference in the life of my patients and my Supervisor can see that. The pay is above average and they offer benefits that include Paid Time off and Sick time.
Pros
Benefits, flexible schedule, positive work environment
Cons
Short staffed @ times
Great company to work for
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNAugust 5, 2016
I've been with the company x2 yrs. Effectively communicates with employees, flexible schedules available, in office training available. My yearly evaluations are done w/o being reminded & I even get a birthday card every year πŸ‘πŸΌπŸŽ‚
Pros
Availability of flexible shifts; pay
Cons
Travel for me
Love this company!
CNA (Current Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNAugust 23, 2016
A very good company to work for! Everyone is very kind and tries to work with you with whatever your schedule may be! I highly recommend this company if you are looking to work in the home health care side of it. The birthday card is very thoughtful!
Pros
Great atmosphere
horrible
Speech Language Pathologist (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 20, 2015
Turn over is very high with this company. No vacation, sick pay or other benefits. It's prn with full time work at times. Management doesn't communicate effectively and the paperwork is atrocious. You have to hunt others down to get paperwork done.
Pros
flexible schedule and wonderful patients
Cons
paperwork, management
It would be a fun place to work .if we had a better manger
Certified Nurses Technician (Current Employee) –  2 International Plaza Drive .Suite 901 .October 16, 2012
a typical day at work is getting started and having a good day ,I learned to work well with coworker,s ,no coment,s on the management which is not done well ,people leave this company just about every day .Most of my co-worker,s is great .is the manger run them away ,,hardest part of the job when theychange your job,s with nontice,s and they want you to do thing,s is not in your job,s description like homemaker service .which clean people home,s. The most enjoyable part of the job is making the patient happy .and knowing I have done my job well
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
i like to take short lunch break, s so i can get my work done
Good support
Field nurse (Former Employee) –  Springfield, TNMarch 6, 2014
I enjoyed working at this company. The staff and patient were outstanding and work load was do able.
Pros
small company
Cons
diffcult to process paper work and get responce for corrections

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Home Health Care of Middle TN. Our community is ready to answer.

Home Health Care of Middle TN Reviews by Location