3 salaries reported
$12.66 per hour
12 salaries reported
$11.84 per hour
4 salaries reported
$14.36 per hour
With a focus on improving patients’ health and safety, Home Health Depot is a leading provider of durable medical equipment (DME) in the Midwest. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, Home Health Depot has served the needs of thousands of patients for almost two decades. In 2014, Home Health Depot acquired Genesis Healthcare Services, a premier medical equipment provider servicing hospice patients, based out of Norcross, Georgia. Together, we set the bar high and put the satisfaction and well-being of our patients above all else.
- Durable Medical Equipment (DME) / Home Medical Equipment (HME)
- Mobility Products: wheelchairs, scooters, walkers, etc.
- Respiratory Care: ventilators, oxygen, sleep therapy (CPAP), and Registered Respiratory Therapists
- Home Accessibility: support rails, lift-chair recliners, etc.
- Rental Program: weekly or monthly cash rentals for temporary equipment needs – less