Home Health Depot Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Great sales staff, great experiance
Sales and Marketing Representative (ATP) (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 18, 2016
Fine company to work for, great experience with sales team, Give high marks and good referrals to all sales team associated with Home Health Depot
This is a Really Good Company
Business Admin / Ops (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 14, 2015
1. Strong business model with growth and a promising future.

2. In the business of helping people.

3. High-performers are recognized/rewarded.

4. Great coworkers and positive environment.

5. Middle-management needs some work (but they're great people).

6. Work is demanding (positive environment helps).

7. Owners/leaders are pretty cool and personable.

8. Work/life balance and flexibility are good (above average).

9. Good benefits for a small company (plus PTO and holiday pay).

10. Business-casual work attire.

11. Genuine community involvement (not just for publicity)

12. Dispersed facilities feel disconnected (unintentional).

13. Training needs work (esp if you're not a quick/self-learner).
strong work ethic
Billing Specialist (Medicare) (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 19, 2015
Great place to work CEO is great, pay is decent, fellow employees are awesome. great benefits decent hours and compensation
Pros
salaried postions great benefits employee recognition program
Cons
compliance officer
Stress
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne,INJanuary 14, 2015
Stress was always on this job, Had more than one person telling you what to do, Salesman thought he was more important than anyone else. Instead of training you they will just replace you. Do not care about employees , always something going on to undermind other co workers
Pros
liked my boss
Cons
only lunch break was given
Branch I work for is the best job I have ever had.
Medical Equipment Technician (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INSeptember 28, 2014
Lafayette branch is great. Management and the employees there are what make it so great.
Great Company On The Rise
Medical Equipment Technician (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJune 9, 2013
Home Health Depot is a forward thinking company on the rise. They are a major player in the DME industry and will be one of the few players in the game left standing in a few years. What sets them apart from other companies is their dedication to their customers. The customer is #1.
Pros
working schedule does provide a work/life balance.
Cons
down-graded health insurance, grossly inflated premiums. they no longer make regular contributions to their employees 401k plans.
Challenging and rewarding job serving disable veterans
VA COP Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 19, 2013
My role at Home Health Depot is by far the most rewarding job, that I have ever held. Of course it was challenging in that my department had to coordinate all the work done by my firm with the VA hospitals, the veterans, and our technicians, nonetheless the relationships that I developed with all those involved made my work very rewarding.

Every day my focus was making the lives of those in need a little bit easier, and I heard about these improvements every single day. From hearing stories from our WWII veterans to the trials and tribulations of my contacts at the VA, I found each and every day in this position to be fulfilling. Even when the train went off the traciks, I worked with those involved to make right what went wrong.

To be blunt: this position allowed me to prove myself as a top notch problem solver. I say this not because of an inflated ego, but because I treat everyone with the respect that they deserve, and this was the key to any problem that I ever encountered. As a result of the day to day experiences both bad and good, I was truly able to enjoy my job.
Accounting, Controller, CFO
Chief Financial Officer (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 19, 2013
Cash Management, Projecting cash, managing budgets, Complete financials, Review potential companies for aquisition,Advise management and board of directors, maintain banking relationship.
Cash projections and management is the hardest part of job.
Providing timely, accurate information is the most rewarding, coupled with providing analytical information,
My co workers are knowledable and hard working.
Pros
good salary
Cons
very high stress
Fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 4, 2013
I loved working with the employees and having multiple things on my "plate". But when new management took over this got a little crazy.
Pros
fun atmosphere
Cons
no breaks-besides lunch
A very busy and rewarding place to work. Co-workers were dynamic and I miss them greatly.
Documentation Manager and Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 20, 2012
I loved Home Health Depot, the people I worked with were great and honestly like family. I was in charge of delivery reports, ordering supplies for the whole company including our satellite locations. I was the face of the company and had to direct calls and customers to the correct staff member. A typical day for me was answering the phone, meeting guests and making them comfortable, and meeting the needs of the company.
Pros
great pay and benefits, and a great team to work with.
Cons
short lunches and no breaks.

2.7