Home Health Depot Employee Reviews

strong work ethic
Billing Specialist (Medicare) (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 19, 2015
Pros: salaried postions great benefits employee recognition program
Cons: compliance officer
Great place to work CEO is great, pay is decent, fellow employees are awesome. great benefits decent hours and compensation
Stress
Customer service (Former Employee), Fort Wayne,INJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: liked my boss
Cons: only lunch break was given
Stress was always on this job, Had more than one person telling you what to do, Salesman thought he was more important than anyone else. Instead of training you they will just replace you. Do not care about employees , always something going on to undermind other co workers
Branch I work for is the best job I have ever had.
Medical Equipment Technician (Former Employee), Lafayette, INSeptember 28, 2014
Lafayette branch is great. Management and the employees there are what make it so great.
Great Company On The Rise
Medical Equipment Technician (Current Employee), Fort Wayne, INJune 9, 2013
Pros: working schedule does provide a work/life balance.
Cons: down-graded health insurance, grossly inflated premiums. they no longer make regular contributions to their employees 401k plans.
Home Health Depot is a forward thinking company on the rise. They are a major player in the DME industry and will be one of the few players in the game left standing in a few years. What sets them apart from other companies is their dedication to their customers. The customer is #1.
Challenging and rewarding job serving disable veterans
VA COP Manager (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 19, 2013
My role at Home Health Depot is by far the most rewarding job, that I have ever held. Of course it was challenging in that my department had to coordinate all the work done by my firm with the VA hospitals, the veterans, and our technicians, nonetheless the relationships that I developed with all those involved made my work very rewarding.

Every day my focus was making the lives of those in need a little bit easier, and I heard about these improvements every single day. From hearing stories from our WWII veterans to the trials and tribulations of my contacts at the VA, I found each and every day in this position to be fulfilling. Even when the train went off the traciks, I worked with those involved to make right what went wrong.

To be blunt: this position allowed me to prove myself as a top notch problem solver. I say this not because of an inflated ego, but because I treat everyone with the respect that they deserve, and this was the key to any problem that I ever encountered. As a result of the day to day experiences both bad and good, I was truly able to enjoy my job.
Accounting, Controller, CFO
Chief Financial Officer (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INMarch 19, 2013
Pros: good salary
Cons: very high stress
Cash Management, Projecting cash, managing budgets, Complete financials, Review potential companies for aquisition,Advise management and board of directors, maintain banking relationship.
Cash projections and management is the hardest part of job.
Providing timely, accurate information is the most rewarding, coupled with providing analytical information,
My co workers are knowledable and hard working.
Fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INMarch 4, 2013
Pros: fun atmosphere
Cons: no breaks-besides lunch
I loved working with the employees and having multiple things on my "plate". But when new management took over this got a little crazy.
A very busy and rewarding place to work. Co-workers were dynamic and I miss them greatly.
Documentation Manager and Receptionist (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INDecember 20, 2012
Pros: great pay and benefits, and a great team to work with.
Cons: short lunches and no breaks.
I loved Home Health Depot, the people I worked with were great and honestly like family. I was in charge of delivery reports, ordering supplies for the whole company including our satellite locations. I was the face of the company and had to direct calls and customers to the correct staff member. A typical day for me was answering the phone, meeting guests and making them comfortable, and meeting the needs of the company.