Home Health Service Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Love my clients they are so sweet
Direct Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Grosse Pointe, MIAugust 25, 2014
I love my job, because i can do everything at my own pace and i dont have a boss looking over my shoulders
Pros
Eating with my clients
Cons
not enough hours
good work relationships
CMT/MA (Former Employee) –  baltimore, MarylandApril 21, 2014
I love working with people with disabilities and people who are not able to care for themselves it gives me a chance to show a person how good I am at my job and how well I can care for someone. That is what I loved about my job, the people.
I learned how to deal with all types of disabilities and characteristics of patients in this field. The hardest part of the job was not having all of the supply's needed to function in the work place also knowing that you come to work everyday and put in extra hours and sometimes coming home without a check, but my patients made it easier knowing that they need me.
Pros
working on my own time schedule
Cons
having to pay for gas and food when transporting a patient
Care for the patients
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Harbor City, CASeptember 22, 2013
The Health Care Industry is a career that I would love to stay in, I enjoyed speaking with the patients, on any type or level, whether scheduling a Discipline visit or calling their MD for a referral the pleasure was definitely all mine. I inquired more skills, worked closely with MD;s which is amazing speaking from one health profession to another.

Overall the healthcare industry is the place to be if you have the caring., loving heart for people. However if you don't have the support from Insurance companies, pertaining to authorizations, that part can become really challenging if you are not up for it.

At the end of the day, everyone worked together with 1 goal in mind, the need and care for the patients.
Pros
More knowledge
Cons
No Healthcare Benefits, Raises
Meeting new people.
Care Giver (Former Employee) –  Nogales, ArizonaMay 21, 2013
At AristoCare I learned to work with the elderly as in care for there personal care and health.
Cosmetic Surgery Nurse (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 21, 2012
A position of Registered Nurse where I can fully utilize my nursing education and training, in addition to my interpersonal skills to provide the highest level of patient care