Home Health Service Employee Reviews

Care for the patients
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Harbor City, CASeptember 22, 2013
The Health Care Industry is a career that I would love to stay in, I enjoyed speaking with the patients, on any type or level, whether scheduling a Discipline visit or calling their MD for a referral the pleasure was definitely all mine. I inquired more skills, worked closely with MD;s which is amazing speaking from one health profession to another.

Overall the healthcare industry is the place to be if you have the caring., loving heart for people. However if you don't have the support from Insurance companies, pertaining to authorizations, that part can become really challenging if you are not up for it.

At the end of the day, everyone worked together with 1 goal in mind, the need and care for the patients.
Pros
More knowledge
Cons
No Healthcare Benefits, Raises
Cosmetic Surgery Nurse (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 21, 2012
A position of Registered Nurse where I can fully utilize my nursing education and training, in addition to my interpersonal skills to provide the highest level of patient care
Love my clients they are so sweet
Direct Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Grosse Pointe, MIAugust 25, 2014
I love my job, because i can do everything at my own pace and i dont have a boss looking over my shoulders
Pros
Eating with my clients
Cons
not enough hours
Meeting new people.
Care Giver (Former Employee) –  Nogales, ArizonaMay 21, 2013
At AristoCare I learned to work with the elderly as in care for there personal care and health.

4.5