Home Health United

Home Health United Employer Reviews

Overall Culture for employee's is very negative. No follow through from upper management.
Purchasing Manager (Former Employee), Madison, WiJune 27, 2014
Pros: working with some good employees
Cons: poor leadership, hourly pay for employee's low, no proper training
Because of the lack of training, concise policies and procedures, and lack of follow up with most of the management team, days were not typical or organized in most departments. Senior leadership constantly spoke to employees about the fact that they were there to listen to employee's ideas, suggestions and opportunities for positive change; however, – more... every employee that I had direct contact with would state that if they brought up certain ideas, suggestions, or areas for improvement, it fell on deaf ears.
Employees were promised changes in positions with an increase in pay, and then the position was given to another employee, with no feedback or reason given.
The most enjoyable part of the job was working with some of the other employee's. – less
Would never suggest working at this company.
n/a (Former Employee), barabooMay 14, 2014
Pros: working with patients
Cons: unorganized, micro-managed, uncontrolled gossip
i would never suggest this company, understaffed, over worked, micro-managed, upper staff follows you to ensure your working. Untrustworthy agency.
Great learning enviorment
Customer Service Representative Retail Showroom (Current Employee), Madison, WIMay 2, 2014
Pros: free coffee, great co-workers, great team work
Cons: fussy customers, lots of gossip by staff, ticketing system not a good learning system
My typical day is very productive and busy, not much time to sit and even think about how busy you are, however I prefer this. I am learning so much about all the different insurance companies and policies, what's covered what's not and etc. The hardest part is keeping up with Medicare's changes! Management listens, they are open to suggestions to make – more... the place run better. What I like most is that I am challenged. Everyday I learn something new – less
Has provided a wealth of knowledge in the area of billing
Patient Account Representative (Current Employee), Madison, WIOctober 2, 2013
It has given me a great wealth of expertise in the field of insurance billing from commercial billing to Medicare and Medicaid billing. I have gone as far as I can with this position and am looking to use my knowledge and expertise in helping others in the billing field.
Very strict call center enviroment
Telephone Operator/ Switch board (Former Employee), Madison, WIMay 1, 2013
* Call flow vairies on a day to day basis.
* Great coworker enviroment.
A very fun job
Delivery Driver/Courier (Former Employee), Madison,wiJanuary 14, 2013
Loved working at HHU. Good work envirnment. Great people to work with. Typical day was making deliveries and doing warehouse work.
Different type of work environment when airplanes are involved
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Madison, WIAugust 22, 2012
Pros: free travel
Cons: long hours
Fast pace environment with many people performing a variety of duties
the director was great to work for
medical coder/referral assistant (Former Employee), madison,wiJuly 11, 2012
Pros: you get bonuses, giftcards for x-mas
Cons: your department can change at any given time.
get to work at 8:00 clock check to see if any coding need done from the previous nite.what i learned is learn everything you can for the aspect of your job because if you don't stay at this job you will have some experience to write in your resume.the hardest part of the job is when you dont have a lot of work to do you have to find something to keep – more... you busy.the most enjoyable is when we made baskets for hospice. – less