Home Health

Home Health Employer Reviews

ONE ON ONE
CNA (Former Employee), Crossville, TNFebruary 9, 2015
Working here gave me the chance to work more of a personal level. I learned that you can never get to close to some, in a good way. The management was amazing. I didn't have any co-workers other than the resident I took care of but the experience was wonderful. The hardest part of the job is getting to attached to someone only to have them leave in some form. I loved getting to know my resident on a more personal level but also on a professional level as well.
Wonderful Work Enviroment
Caregiver (Former Employee), Elizabethton, TNFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: amazing clients
Cons: getting close to the clients and being moved to a different home.
Working as a Caregiver for Silver Angels is one of the best things that I have done. I loved to wake up and go to a clients home to help the with daily goals. The Manager is so helpful, she really picked the best staff. Everyone there was like a second family. The hardest thing I had to do was find homes, sometimes the GPS did not want to take me where I needed to go.
already did this
A Better Home Health Care (Former Employee), Massillon, OHFebruary 2, 2015
patients wanting the workers to do things that would injure us permanently with our health. Flipping mattress, shoveling wheelchair ramps, and we had no one to help us fight for us.
Enjoying helping the elder
Take Care of Elderly in home cook (Former Employee), Bryan, txJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: easy job
When I arrive I would make her breakfast and give her medication. The job wasn't hard at all I would basically sit and watch tv with her. She will sleep or we would sit and talk about different things. Her daughter was the manager and she was very nice and sweet. No other workers it was just me. I enjoyed the job because it was peaceful and I loved being around her.
amazing job
Adult and Senior Care (Former Employee), Sealy, TXJanuary 21, 2015
very fun place to work with elders and made me feel bad for those who couldn't move around and do what they were use to do but i felt good knowing i could help their at least try to feel better
very relaxed and self paced work envioronment
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Columbus, GAJanuary 14, 2015
Pros: steady work envioronment, pay
I enjoyed every moment of this job and the woman that I took care of. I learned many sanitation requirements and methods. My management was very easy going and relaxed. My coworker was a great help and we did our job very well. The hardest part of this job was dressing wounds and dealing with the emotions of the patient.
taken care of an amputee
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Wichita, KSDecember 30, 2014
Pros: helping a friend out and appling my trade at the same time
Cons: pays when he can
I have been taken care of a gentlemen now for three months he had his right leg amputated December third 2014 I go to his house in the morning I help him to the bathroom to take a shower I assist in his showering and grooming needs then I help him get his clothes on for the day empty and clean his urinal make meals for him take him to his doctors appointments and errands and go to the store assist him walking with a gaiter belt. I clean his stitches then i wrap his leg back up.
love
assist patient (Former Employee), Nashville, TNDecember 18, 2014
I really loved working with the patient that I had he was so sweet. I learned how to care for an older person and patience.
Always a good day with her!
Residential Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Wichita, KsNovember 20, 2014
I helped her live her life at her own home as long as she could. Everyday we did something different to keep her on her feet. The hardest part of the job was letting her go to a nursing home, I knew how much she loved being at her own home.
Medical Records
Home He (Former Employee), Kirkwood, NYNovember 20, 2014
medical records is a great job. there is a lot of paperwork but learn a lot from it
Very disinfected
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Gary, INNovember 16, 2014
Pros: free luch on birthadys
Cons: short breaks
A typical day for me is like everyday I greet everyone with a smile from the time I punch too the time my shifts ends it feels good too be wanted an needed in assistantin someone .My patients an coworkers are like family too me .I treat people how I would want too be treated my heart has all always been in it when my job is at hand.Iam neat clean an dress an feed my patients how I would myself.Ive been in the medical field for over 20 yrs its all I kw an love.
Fun easy going environment.
Personal Care Assistant (PCA) (Former Employee), Farmington ArNovember 14, 2014
Pros: free lunches, and flexible hours
Cook meals, assist with dressing, clean up, and take them on outings.
variable schedule, room for growth
Home Health Care Nurse (Current Employee), Long Beach, CANovember 10, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: no health benifits
As a Home Health Nurse, I was the only provider for that patient. What ever needed to be done I did, including; medication administration, wound care, assessment, equipment management, charting, notes, physician contact, IV insertion and management.
As the Owner of the company, I was responsible for billing and marketing the company.
I loved interacting with my patients. It was the most satisfying part of the job.
Fun Ladies
Comfort Keepers (Current Employee), Peachtree City, GANovember 10, 2014
I helped 5 ladies that was in a home setting whom I enjoyed working, assisting, and caring for them in a way that their families didn't have time for. I assist them in their daily activities, appointments, running errands, and also companionships. I really enjoyed them talking about their past and their families brought so much joy to me and for themselves. I did learn a lot helping and just being around them and making a difference.
Friendly people and welcoming
Whole Person (Current Employee), Kansas City, MONovember 6, 2014
Break Time had the friendliest customers and always felt good to go to work. Also being at this job allowed me gain the business paperwork side of a business and I learned a lot.
productive and friendly
CNA (Former Employee), Macon, GANovember 5, 2014
Pros: helping others
Cons: no cons
The part I enjoy most about my job is helping, teaching, an also learning with my patients.
Good place to work but no benefits
LVN/CARE PROVIDER (Current Employee), Covina, CANovember 4, 2014
Pros: free lunches weekly from different companies
Cons: no benefits at all none
A typical day at work was handling 80 to 90 phone calls from Insurance companies requesting workers comp status also requesting reports, ect.
The hardest part of the job was in between all the heavy phone volume I also handle the walk in patients, set up appointments ect.

I was a daily challenge which seem more interesting to me.
I enjoy helping others so as hard as it was I truly enjoyed it.
Great
Certified Nurse Aide (Former Employee), Fort Morgan, COOctober 29, 2014
Would have liked to stay with company but the patient I cared for passed away and I could not locate another suitable patient.
Great job
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NevadaOctober 28, 2014
Pros: salary employee
Cons: unexpected lengthy days
A typical day was to meet with my Directors for a one-on-one, reviewing all events on the calendar. Preparing and sending out reminders to all attendees for department meetings.

Monitored all incoming mail, regarding signed discharge summaries, and updating calendars and request for staff attendance.

While employed with HealthCare Partners of Nevada I learned the importance of being proactive and to multi-task with professionalism.

One of the hardest part of my job was at the end of the day making sure all issues and events were completed and prepared for the next day.

I enjoyed all phases of my job; It kept me in tuned with the needs and efficiency of my position as Executive Assistant.

This was the ideal job!!!
Great if you love serving to the parish
Case worker (Former Employee), Terrytown, LAOctober 23, 2014
Pros: discount meals
Cons: ok tips
It was ok job tips were ok. you must love your job to enjoy it. fast pace environment. you have to love working in heat. kitchen is hot.
Good luck