Home Health Employee Reviews in United States

Found 1,278 reviews matching the search
easy going job no benifits
SELF DETERMINATION PROGRAM FISCAL AGENT (Current Employee) –  Oakhurst, NJMay 31, 2016
straight pay, no raises, but the job is easy to manage and enjoyable. a typical day includes cleaning the dishes, floors and doing laundry, preparing meals and assisting wit errands. the level of care varies with who hires you. this job is not thru an agency but rather thru insurance or welfare.
Pros
gas money, easiness
Cons
no benefits, no raises
Pct
PCT/CNA (Former Employee) –  Orangeburg, SCMay 30, 2016
Working with elderly clients with daily activates. Cooking, cleaning, bathing, grooming, running errands .Washing clothes, feeding them, keeping them company
good place to work
Home Health Aide, (Former Employee) –  Media, PAMay 28, 2016
The managers focus on the work you do. There is a minimum of favoritism and personality clashes. "Good place for a stable job; however, not a fast-paced environment
Pros
free cofee
Cons
short break
home health
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Avondale, LAMay 25, 2016
A certified nursing assistant's (CNA) main role is to provide basic care to patients, as well as assist them in daily activities they might have trouble with on their own, such as bathing. Because of the personal nature of the job, certified nursing assistants should be compassionate and enjoy helping others. The Management was great and compassionate. I didn't have co-workers, this was a private sitting job. There is no hard part , the joy of helping senior citizens is a blessing all on its on.
Pros
helping others
nice place to work
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIMay 22, 2016
Allows employees to perform personal care activities in an outgoing, resourceful and compassionate manner that maximized resident’s quality of life and independence in a home environment
Very expansive company
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Alamogordo, NMMay 20, 2016
Great company that will work with your schedule and are very understanding to life circumstances. If they paid more I would create a career there.
Pros
Great Management
Cons
Healthcare
Learning how to take care of indivdiual people.
Assist patient (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 20, 2016
When your in the nursing industry, its is very open to learning something new everyday and every second. I get most enjoyment helping. Because it will off overall for my future.
Pros
Not having to travel to far
Cons
No room for improvment
Friendly Place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MDMay 18, 2016
AsburyCommunities is a very friendly environment but it is difficult to move up from your current position. If you have new and better ideas hold you ground and try your best in pitching them.
great place to work
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Dyersburg, TNMay 13, 2016
I took care of my father before he passed. I did everything for him. I moved out of my house to live with him and loved every minute of it...
Pros
everything
Home care
PCA (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MAMay 13, 2016
Well I waz working around residents housekepping clean there rooms and I love the kindnness that the resident have in there the hard part of the job is to leave the job .....
Private hire Home Health
head care giver (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSMay 11, 2016
I started taking care of this gentleman in 2015. I was in charge of ALL his daily needs. cleaning, cooking, feeding, until he was bed ridden. after that, he became less moveable and and i had to take care of his trachea, feed him through a tube, and help him with any other needs. The hardest part was learning to read his lips because he could not speak. the most enjoyable times were when we would laugh together. being bed bound, wasn't fun. he passed in April of 2016.
Pros
rent free
Cons
24/7 care
wonderful
Direct care worker (Former Employee) –  Monroe, MIMay 10, 2016
love being one on one care. very dedicated to helping others. easy to work with and a fun atmosphere here. help elderly do daily activities
Flexible
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Moultrie, GAMay 10, 2016
Home health is very different from any other work environment. It gives you more flexibility in your work load and work hours. Home health also gives you more time to spend with your clients one on one.
great place to work
Assisting patients (Former Employee) –  Thomasville, GAMay 9, 2016
I like helping others so this job was great for me. I like being able to assist patients. The job was very laid back and fun. The co worker was easy to get along with as well
Pros
working with elderly
Cons
I enjoyed the whole experience...
Private Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Essex, MDMay 9, 2016
I very much enjoyed learning as much as I did. I was glad to be a part of the experience...I know so much more than I did about the autism spectrum...
Pros
Relaxing home setting
Cons
Long days...
Loved my clients very much
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIMay 8, 2016
I was a private home caregiver, this was one of my first jobs and I'm glad that I have found my niche. Although the work is hard as I have worked with not only the elderly but the developmentally disabled, I love what I do.
taking care of patients
Patient Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Carencro, LAMay 4, 2016
assist patients with daily care needs,such as grooming, feeding, daily chores, bathing, an medication reminders. take them to the store an paid bills for them.
Excellent HomeHealthCare Agency
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Fraser, MIMay 4, 2016
I enjoy providing great care for my patients. I am very impressed with the management team of Fraser Agency. I am very proud of the owner as well. My co-workers are very helpful and phenomenal. The hardest part of my job is getting close to patients who pass away. The most enjoyable part of my job is building strong relationships and providing a better quality of life for my patients.
Great place to work!
Resident Care Associate (Former Employee) –  Satellite Beach, FLMay 3, 2016
This was a home health position. I loved the residents I provided care for. They were kind to me. I like being able to manage myself and go about my day.
Home Health Aide
Aided senior (Former Employee) –  Swarthmore, PAMay 3, 2016
Assisted the elderly population in their homes with daily care such as ADL's as well as house keeping. And the hour varied.
Pros
Cons
short hours and use of on car

4.2