Home Health Employee Reviews

Found 1,306 reviews matching the search
Home health Aide
I enjoyed it (Former Employee) –  Greenlawn, NYJune 3, 2016
It was a good job, I enjoyed helping seniors and making sure that all of my clients were well cared for.

I ensured that all meals were prepared, and all clients were safe clean and happy.

It was occasionally demanding, as clients would sometimes feel that they were entitled to certain things that my service didn't provide, but on the whole, it was a great job.
Taking care of my Mother
Medical Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hayward, CAJune 1, 2016
I just wrote a review for this position. I enjoyed taking care of my Mother. Handled all her medications, administered them to her. Cooked all meals, did the laundry, bathed her, transportation to and from the doctor appointments, grocery shopping, etc. I take life more serious since she passed away. I know what real love is like. I'm a people person. I will help anyone who needs my help. My Mom was my driving force behind me achieving my degree.
Pros
I got to spend more time with my Mother.
Cons
She passed away 2010.
it a great place to work for the people there are really super
Enhance HomeHealth Care (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 1, 2016
I love helping the elderly that's what keeps me going people period. And through this meaning the elderly that you don't take live for granted you learn a lot from them.
Pros
the elderly
Cons
pay rate
Making sure the patient is safe, provided the best care.
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAJune 1, 2016
Working hard to get the job done in timely manner, getting alone with co-worker, Co-Operation with the supervise. making sure that job is done proper, making your job enjoyable by doing it correct and working as a team.
Pros
getting to work on time.
Cons
asking questions, to make sure job is done proper.
Great Job. Very Personal
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Siloam Springs, ARMay 31, 2016
Being a home health aide, helped me decide what kind of career Iwanted to have. Gave me a good work ethic. Also, helped me decide to go to CNA school, and now doing medical coding and billing because I love patients and working in a medical enviornment.
Productive, quiet and relaxing workplace.
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Old Town, FLMay 31, 2016
Typical day of work would be to go to a residential home. Patient has things they may need assistance with. Light cleaning, light cooking and companionship. A signed paper with completed activities noted was turned in, once a week, per patient. I enjoyed meeting new people and building a personal relationship with them as well. My last patient had a sudden death which was very unfortunate, that was definitely the hardest part of the job. Management was great, no co-workers for in home health care. Usulaly 12 hour shifts.
Love clients
LNA,HHA (Current Employee) –  Manchester, NHMay 31, 2016
Love what I'm doing and who I'm working for. If i was making a little more hourly and had more hours it would be perfect!
Do housekeeping, LNA duties, errands.
Very productive
Personal Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXMay 31, 2016
Provides a great opportunity to give back and help those who are in need of assistance. It also gives great opportunity to advance to new career goals.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
No days off
easy going job no benifits
SELF DETERMINATION PROGRAM FISCAL AGENT (Current Employee) –  Oakhurst, NJMay 31, 2016
straight pay, no raises, but the job is easy to manage and enjoyable. a typical day includes cleaning the dishes, floors and doing laundry, preparing meals and assisting wit errands. the level of care varies with who hires you. this job is not thru an agency but rather thru insurance or welfare.
Pros
gas money, easiness
Cons
no benefits, no raises
Pct
PCT/CNA (Former Employee) –  Orangeburg, SCMay 30, 2016
Working with elderly clients with daily activates. Cooking, cleaning, bathing, grooming, running errands .Washing clothes, feeding them, keeping them company
good place to work
Home Health Aide, (Former Employee) –  Media, PAMay 28, 2016
The managers focus on the work you do. There is a minimum of favoritism and personality clashes. "Good place for a stable job; however, not a fast-paced environment
Pros
free cofee
Cons
short break
home health
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Avondale, LAMay 25, 2016
A certified nursing assistant's (CNA) main role is to provide basic care to patients, as well as assist them in daily activities they might have trouble with on their own, such as bathing. Because of the personal nature of the job, certified nursing assistants should be compassionate and enjoy helping others. The Management was great and compassionate. I didn't have co-workers, this was a private sitting job. There is no hard part , the joy of helping senior citizens is a blessing all on its on.
Pros
helping others
nice place to work
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIMay 22, 2016
Allows employees to perform personal care activities in an outgoing, resourceful and compassionate manner that maximized resident’s quality of life and independence in a home environment
Very expansive company
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Alamogordo, NMMay 20, 2016
Great company that will work with your schedule and are very understanding to life circumstances. If they paid more I would create a career there.
Pros
Great Management
Cons
Healthcare
Learning how to take care of indivdiual people.
Assist patient (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMay 20, 2016
When your in the nursing industry, its is very open to learning something new everyday and every second. I get most enjoyment helping. Because it will off overall for my future.
Pros
Not having to travel to far
Cons
No room for improvment
Friendly Place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MDMay 18, 2016
AsburyCommunities is a very friendly environment but it is difficult to move up from your current position. If you have new and better ideas hold you ground and try your best in pitching them.
great place to work
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Dyersburg, TNMay 13, 2016
I took care of my father before he passed. I did everything for him. I moved out of my house to live with him and loved every minute of it...
Pros
everything
Home care
PCA (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MAMay 13, 2016
Well I waz working around residents housekepping clean there rooms and I love the kindnness that the resident have in there the hard part of the job is to leave the job .....
Private hire Home Health
head care giver (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSMay 11, 2016
I started taking care of this gentleman in 2015. I was in charge of ALL his daily needs. cleaning, cooking, feeding, until he was bed ridden. after that, he became less moveable and and i had to take care of his trachea, feed him through a tube, and help him with any other needs. The hardest part was learning to read his lips because he could not speak. the most enjoyable times were when we would laugh together. being bed bound, wasn't fun. he passed in April of 2016.
Pros
rent free
Cons
24/7 care
wonderful
Direct care worker (Former Employee) –  Monroe, MIMay 10, 2016
love being one on one care. very dedicated to helping others. easy to work with and a fun atmosphere here. help elderly do daily activities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Home Health. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2