Home Instead Senior Care mission is to enhance the lives of aging adults and their families. As the world's largest provider of non-medical home care and companionship services for seniors, Home Instead Senior Care has more than 950 independently owned and operated franchises in 17 countries. Non-medical services include companionship, meal preparation, medication reminders, light housekeeping, incidental transportation and personal care. Our services are performed by screened, trained and bonded employees for as little as 3 hours a day up to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our passion and commitment is to improve the quality of life of our clients, while helping to keep seniors safe, happy, and independent at "Home Instead". Since 1994, Home Instead Senior Care has helped over 1 million clients live independently - allowing them to enjoy the day-to- day activities they have come to count on, living live to the fullest!
Are you interested in starting a career in human resources. There is absolutely no better opportunity than with Home Instead Senior Care. We are looking for a special someone to interview, hire, and orient and retain the absolute best professional CAREGivers. This individual must have great people skills, a passion for seniors, and be detailed oriented/organized to work alongside a terrific team at the world’s leading home care company. This fantastic position is perfect for someone with great judgement, a commitment to excellence, and a desire to make a difference in the lives of seniors in the community.
Our company is built upon a set of core values, including honesty and integrity. These values have been instrumental in our success. You will be working with an experienced and dedicated group of professionals who have helped Home Instead Senior Care become one of America's fastest growing and respected companies as recognized by the Denver Business Journal, The Wall Street Journal, NPR, Time Magazine and more.
- Full-time position
- Developing and implementing recruitment strategies
- Conducting interviews with candidates
- Making hiring decisions
- Providing new employee orientation
- Adopting and implementing new as well as existing retention programs
- High Integrity
- Passion for seniors
- Willing and able to work in Southeast Denver Area
- Ability to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills
- Sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Demonstrate consistency with office standards, practices, policies and procedures
- Excellent verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to work as a team
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills
- College degree or equivalent
- HR Experience helpful but not required
- Complete a criminal background, MVR, drug screen & reference checks
Home Instead Senior Care provides health insurance, 401K w/ company match, bonuses, and vacation among other benefits.
Each Home Instead Senior Care franchise is independently owned and operated and practices equal employment opportunities.
Application Deadline: Friday, July 8, 2013
How to Apply
Please submit a resume to include a cover letter and salary requirements
Hiring Organization: Home Instead Senior Care
- Location: South Denver
- Compensation: Salary: $35,000 base plus bonus
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- Please, no phone calls about this job!
- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.