Home Office

Home Office Employer Reviews

I have been a stay at home mom for 17 years. Doing office work for my husband has kept me current on computer software, faxing, scanning,email, phones
Assistant Office Manager (Current Employee), Encino caFebruary 15, 2014
Pros: i make my own hours
Cons: i work for free
I work at home for my husband. He is a branch Manager for a for a janitorial service. I set up his Email accounts, Fax his expenses, set up fax machines, copy etc.
Working from home
Freelance Consultant (Current Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 29, 2013
Pros: no comute hours and expenses
Cons: no co-workers, part-time
My typical day is in front of my computer producing (mostly translations or web designing).
During my work I improve my Spanish and my computer skills.
The hardest part of the job is when I don't have a project also because I don't have co-workers.
The most enjoyable part of my job is when I successfully finish a project, get the compliments, and get – more... paid.
When I don't have a project I do online courses on subjects of my interest to improve my life (personal and professional).
It was nice working from home when the kids were K12. But now I can commit myself full time (40hours or plus). – less
OK company
Aarons Sales and Lease (Former Employee), Decatur, TXOctober 22, 2013
Pros: weekends off
Cons: management
Didn't like the structure and the people that worked there were pretty uneducated.
Temporary Employment
Executive Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVAugust 30, 2013
I was with this company for 1 month. In that time I had some interactions with people from other area's of the building but not enough to form an opinion. They seem to be doing good work for the schools and the management, though sometimes difficult to work with, was very dedicated to doing the best she could for the people she served.
Freedom to schedule my own hours
Customer Service (Current Employee), Spring Grove, ILJuly 23, 2013
Pros: able to work my own days
Cons: must be very disciplined
Quiet and no co-workers. Responsible only for myself. Enjoy talking to people on the phone.
Great Home Office Position
CarePoint Specialist (Current Employee), OhioJanuary 6, 2013
Pros: working from home
I have worked for a Therapy Company since 2006 until present. I was fortunate enough to be able to work from my home office. My job consisted of using Microsoft Office and communicating through e-mails, phone calls, and business meetings.
Working from the house has some benefits
HOME IMPROVEMENT SUPERVISOR (Current Employee), LA HABRANovember 30, 2012
Pros: you can eat anytime
Cons: you eat all the time
Working from may seem good but there are far more distractions than a job off site.
Flexible work environment
Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Huntingdon Valley, PASeptember 24, 2012
Pros: working at home
Cons: not full-time
I can make my own hours and work from my home computer while doing the things I enjoy most in a career.
Home Office
Personal Assistant (Former Employee), Antioch, CA 94509June 8, 2012
Pros: home office perks
Cons: clients went out of business
worked out of home office, personalized bookkeeping services for clients.
Freedom!
Owner (Former Employee), Ashtabula, OHApril 16, 2012
Pros: home
Work when conveient for me.
100% of all revenue directly to me
Laid back atmosphere
Head teacher's P.A (Former Employee), CardiffJuly 8, 2014
Was fast paced, good place to work, every Saturday was a challenge

Met a lot of different people,
busy and fast paced environment
Caseworker (Current Employee), SolihullJune 22, 2014
My current role is very fast paced and busy. I have gained excellent experience in managing a heavy workload.

I enjoy the variety of work.
Good place to start your career
Executive Officer(Grade)/Border Force Officer (Current Employee), London, ENGJune 21, 2014
I started my career from this company and its was an ideal organisation for me to start my work life. Excellent managers and co-workers who have helped me a lot with the job.
Really rewarding place to work - helping less unfortunate people in our community
Probation Case Officer (Former Employee), Ipswich, ENGJune 9, 2014
Pros: good establishment
Working with offenders one to one, completing training sessions with them. Working with them on housing, benefits and any other relevant issues.

Co workers were hard working people committed in their work.

The hardest part of my role was lack of funds in this area - with funding issues was hard to find support groups for my offenders.

The most enjoyable – more... was working with my offenders - really good fun and sometimes challenging but very rewarding. – less
A strenuous and stressful line of employment at times but rewarding in some of the other aspects when dealing with security issues.
Prison Officer (Former Employee), Newport, ENGApril 24, 2014
Pros: reasonable salary and pension
Cons: the unexpected of day to day confrontation
The work was split into shifts so one could be working am, am/pm, all day or a week of nights. Each day was 'entering the unexpected' as situations could arise over the simplest of perceived problems. Prison Officers are trained to work as a team to resolve whatever situations arose. Different jobs required different skills. To receive recalcitrant – more... individuals who were not happy at being on the Isle of Wight required calming and understanding skills. Working in security required an organised mind to deal with day to day organisation of escorts - personnel and transport. Canteen work involved the paying of prisoners and the restocking of the canteen for the following week. The Education department required discipline to be maintained at the same time trying to solve numerous problems arising from the wage structures in place at the time. – less
Its People are its main assest
HIGHER EXECUTIVE OFFICER/TEAM LEADER (Former Employee), Croydon, ENGApril 15, 2014
Pros: the staff, (mostly)
Cons: bureaucracy.
Colleagues are brilliant. Very Senior Management and bureaucracy a hindrance.
Interesting Work balance
Administrator (Current Employee), Leeds, ENGMarch 12, 2014
Pros: life balance
Varied interesting work
Good environment
Great team
Flexible
Holdays
Not very good
Executive Officer (Current Employee), Sheffield, ENGFebruary 24, 2014
Not what i expected from a Civil Service workplace

Learned about the need for a strong management style

Lack of structure causes poor working
A good and long career
Chief of Staff, Shared Services Director’s Office (Former Employee), London, ENGJanuary 24, 2014
No two days were the same except for the level of pressure to perform to the highest standard - that was the best and worst part! The people were great and I was sad to have to leave to carry out my full time caring repsponsibilities. That said, the many skills and the experience the job gave me has put me in a great place personally and for seeking – more... employment now. – less
Challenging
Ex-Prison Officer (Former Employee), Durham, ENGJanuary 24, 2014
Have witnessed many changes within my chosen career. A challenging and demanding role, frequently with unsociable hours and a variety of shift work. Many changes occuring within Prison Service due to the present economic and political climate.