Home Solutions Employee Reviews in United States

Run and dont look back---horrible place to work
NJ employee (Former Employee) –  NJ,May 28, 2016
If you want a job where you are just a number,
If you want a job where you are treated unethically,
If you want a job w little to no training,
If you want a job where management has no clue, but acts as if they do,
If you like to see constant turn over in employees and management(either being fired or leaving on their own), then this is the perfect job for you!
PS... they only got one star because there was no option to do no stars. They dont deserve even 1
Treating patients like Family and Staff like S**t
Per Diem Infusion Nurse (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsDecember 14, 2015
Nurses are the bottom of the food Train, especially if you are per Diem.
No OT - NO Holiday pay, on call $1/hr
Mileage 32 cents a mile. Need I say more?
Pay constantly deteriorating, without any notification or updates from the company.
Morally Bankrupt when it comes to staff and the wonderful care they provide to their patients.

Really sad to witness the the decline of such a wonderful company.
Pros
Patients and Infusion Nursing
Cons
"If you don't like it leave" philosophy
AT&T is a great company to work for.
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GeorgiaOctober 21, 2015
enerate and manage pipeline of leadsManage the full sales cycle: Lead generation to CloseProspect, network, set appointments with decision makers to present solutionsAbility to maintain and exceed sales goalsAssist in maintaining long-term customer relationships & getting referralsMake daily presentations to small-medium size business ownersDesired Skills and ExperienceQualifications
great start
Corporate secretary (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALSeptember 18, 2015
this was by far my favorite job, i loved everything about it. i loved the company views, and my boss rocked. I would defiantly work here again.
USED to be good
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VAAugust 14, 2015
This company was great until maybe 2013.
Management changed at corporate level and local office.
The turn over rate is extremely high, we went through 5 or 6 temps receptionist until we got a good one that stayed for over three years, just to be terminated by the new local manager, who also terminated a great pharmacist due to obvious personal reasons.
fast food restaurant
Personal Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Casa Grande AzJuly 20, 2015
Learning the ingredients behind great Mexican food, the great clientele you might there, very easy paste environment..
Pros
free lunches, flexible hours
Cons
family owned business
Company has potential; management does not support employees; workflow is counterproductive
health care professional (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaJuly 16, 2015
Overworked, understaffed, company values have fallen drastically with the new GM. High management turnover, inexperienced GM.
Pros
financial compensation
Cons
long hours without overtime pay, no breaks, discrimination
Corporate Mess
The Foundation (Former Employee) –  North EastJune 1, 2015
This was the greatest place to work for until it was bought out by an investment group from Colorado. The new "CEO" resides in Colorado even though this company is based throughout the eastern United States. No more pay raises. No more bonuses. No More Christmas party. No more fun.
Pros
The good old days
Cons
Ruthless (amateur) executives and the companies future
Horrible work enviroment -Unprofessional Upper and Mid Management
Billing, Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hammonton, NJApril 15, 2015
Mid Management Billing, Collections are for self gain.
Home Solutions changes the policies and procedures to accommodate the situation. They set their staff up for failure by giving unobtainable goals. Upper Management has stated in a email to Mid Management to inform the employees about a staff meeting and at the end of the email wrote " No weapons allowed." Absolutely NO job security, employees are consistently being threaten about being terminated. Advancement is a plus if the manager wants you in the position offered, often the opening are not posted.
The most enjoyable part of Home Solutions was the on going friendships with your follow co-workers.
What I Learned:
When Home Solutions was still a "Mom and Pop" business you wanted give 99% in a typical day at work.
Home Solutions new owners made so many empty promises (Monetary Compensation) they don't deserve the excellent hard working, loyal staff that they currently uphold.
Pros
Co-Workers
Cons
Read Review
Fast paced, result oriented, and fun place to work.
Director (Current Employee) –  HammontonMarch 31, 2015
Home Solutions has a customer focused model that really centers around patient care. It is a faced paced environment that is very typical in health care. It is a growing company that is hiring the right people, especially in higher level positions, that have the experience and knowhow to bring this company to the next level. The teams work extremely hard to gather the proper information that is needed prior to treating a patient. It is difficult at time dealing with the healthcare insurance maze, but the employees are truly dedicated to get the job done in a positive way. The management team interacts with employees throughout the day and don't have hidden agendas. Employees are encourage to make suggestions on how to make positive changes to their daily workload to better service the customer.
Pros
Opportunity for growth, positive working environment
Any job is what you make of it...
Revenue Qualifications (Current Employee) –  HammontonMarch 31, 2015
A typical day is very busy. I am never bored here! I have learned a lot from my co-workers who are mostly team players. I haven't had too much interaction with management but it has mostly been positive. The hardest part of the job is remembering all of the little nuances that make for a successful case. The best part is having fun with my co-workers. The thing that doesn't sit right with me is all the negativity that may be avoided by just staying focused on the task at hand and staying away from drama!
Pros
The schedule, potential for advancement
Cons
I wish there was more vacation time!
Great leadership that empowers their teammates
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Hammonton, NJFebruary 11, 2015
I am thoroughly impressed with the leadership at Home Solutions. The executives and managers are a pleasure to work with, and they make the corporate office a fun place to work. Colleagues are lively and interesting. The work is challenging, but the expectations are not unrealistic. There truly is a work / life balance here, something I am not familiar with from previous employers.Very strong leadership that believes (and practice) accountability.
Pros
great environment
Cons
not easily accessible by public transportation
was an unfair enviroment
Salesman (Former Employee) –  Altoona, PAJanuary 2, 2015
Overall, I did not appreciate the company and what it stood for. Their words and actions did not match whatsoever. When I had applied, during the interview, the manager had told me what the job entitled to, and once hired, it did not correspond at all. Not one time did they ever mention about going door to door to sell products. Their ads in the paper for job openings are all through the newspaper, but they as well serve "false advertisement".
Good setting, but terrible management
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Somewhere in USOctober 15, 2014
It used to be a great company to work for, really strived for patient care and excellence, but lately turned into another big Corporation. Employees are treated as numbers and no one really cares if you do your job well or just occupying a seat. Cutting costs became a priority and with that - patient care and employee satisfaction is no longer important.
Door to door sales
Marketing Prospector (Former Employee) –  fairfax, vaAugust 13, 2014
I was a door to door salesman and marketer while I was in high school. It was ok, minimum wage unless your lead converted to a sales pitch or a sale.
Awesome Job
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Livingston, NJApril 21, 2014
Honestly it's a great company.
• Insertion of peripheral/subcutaneous access devices and maintenance of a central access devises including PICC, mid-line, and ports.
• Closely monitoring and assessing cardiac patients to prevent decline in quality of life
• Education of patients in self administration of IV medications as ordered by physician
• Administration of IV medications including chemotherapy and biotherapy to both adults and pediatric patients
• Average case load – 20+ patients
A place you just call HELL!!!
Former employee (Current Employee) –  Fairfax, VaApril 5, 2014
Management sucks!! The bored of pharmacy need to investigate this place! You have a time to clock in but not to clock out. Worst place to work for. Trust me run away!!!!!
Pros
they have some honest people
Cons
management sucks and a lot of haters!
Productive, patient-centered company
PDP Biller (Current Employee) –  Hammonton, NJMarch 21, 2014
Growing home infusion company with branches in NJ, MA, VA, PA, GA, NC; hardworking employees who are dedicated to "treating patients like family"
Easy going and fun work place
Care Giver (Former Employee) –  mesa AzMarch 18, 2014
A typical day at work for me with home solutions was just being able to care and take care of my mom.
she was very ill and was becoming more and more dependent.
I cooked and cleanned for her, took her out to nice places, gave baths, medication, etc.
The most important thing to me i learned from that job was how to truly and selflessly take care of someone else as well as manage not just my life but someone else's.
My managment was very easy going and understanding. They became apart of our family.
The hardest part of the job was realizing when the person under your care needed more help then you were able to give then at some point you could not help them at all. My mother passed away and that is why i left the company.
The most enjoyable part about this job was knowing I was able to do all that was expected of me and it just came naturally.
Pros
being at home
Cons
hospital visits
Wonderful team
Intake Specialist (Former Employee) –  Wexford, PAJanuary 15, 2014
We had a wonderful staff at this location and I enjoyed working there .Unfortunately, we did not have enough referrals to keep the branch open.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Home Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8