The Scheduling Coordinator performs a variety of duties in scheduling service for home care clients.
· Daily telephone communication with prospective and existing clients, caregivers, referral sources and other business-related contacts
· Interview and register prospective caregivers
· Select and schedule caregivers for assignments
· Database maintenance
· Clerical work associated with performing job duties
· Shared on-call duty
· Employer contributed retirement plan (after one year)
· Paid holidays
· Paid sick/personal days
· Paid Vacation
Work schedule is Monday through Friday, 8:45 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.