HomeBackers is seeking a marketing professional to lead our new marketing campaign using synchronized, effective, and proven marketing techniques. You will oversee all segments of marketing to ensure effective, efficient use of the marketing budget. You will communicate directly with the CEO/COO to create an online and offline marketing presence for HomeBackers LLC.
The ideal candidate will have ...
- B.S. degree in business, marketing, communications, public relations, or similar concentrations.
- A minimum of 3 years of marketing experience preferred, exceptions made for the right candidate.
- A keen understanding of the marketing development process is essential
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to interact with a team effectively.
- Ability to think analytically and strategically.
- Experience with CRM systems (plus)
- Creating diverse advertising and marketing campaigns for HomeBackers from conception to completion.
- Working with the sales team and sales operations manager to achieve sales and marketing alignment.
- Monitoring, measuring, and analyzing the effectiveness of marketing initiatives. Both online and offline
- Constantly working to optimize efficiency to make marketing work better for the company as a whole.
- You must be cool
Along with your RESUME please submit a COVER LETTER briefly explaining your MARKETING PHILOSOPHY.
Resumes submitted without a cover letter will NOT be considered.
Respond to the prompt and attach your resume in order to be considered for this position.
Indeed - 16 months ago
HomeBackers is not your ordinary Real Estate Company.