Homecare and Hospice – Little Valley and surrounding areas
Would you like to “Make a Difference” by providing supportive services to individuals?
- Must have documentation of completion or ability to complete Home Health Care training or an equivalency program approved by NYS DOH and be entered in the NYS DOH Home Care Registry
- Will be required to clear background check
- Must have an acceptable current valid driver’s license, a reliable automobile , and current auto insurance
- Must be 18 years old with the ability to lift 20lbs; Sit, stand, stoop, kneel, pull, climb, reach, lift, and perform repetitive movement of the upper extremities
- Must be have availability to be reached by telephone Part-time staff working 22.5 hrs a week or more enjoy paid time off and bonus programs. Must be available to work Weekends
- Per diem staff must be available to work an average of 22.5 hours per month
Indeed - 9 months ago
HomeCare & Hospice, a non-profit agency, provides comprehensive professional and para-professional health care services to all age...