HomeBridge Financial Services, Inc.

HomeBridge Financial Services, Inc. Employee Reviews in United States

Great location for my family
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Raymore, MODecember 1, 2015
Collecting information from clients to fill out a loan application to purchase homes was exciting. It was exciting to be able to tell someone the great news that they will be purchasing their first home. I learned how to read credit reports, enter in loan applications, and do verification of employments
Unprofessional and Archaic
Closer (Current Employee) –  IselinJuly 30, 2015
Most companies realize negative online reviews impact their candidate pool. I'm not sure this company knows online reviews exist. The job descriptions reference your words per minute typing ability. That should warn you they aren't "with the hiring times".
No work life balance or integration, unprofessional behavior in the workplace, below benchmark compensation, and health benefits that aren't competitive nor affordable. If that's your thing? Apply --but consider yourself warned.
Cons
No telecommuting, "who you know" atmosphere, unprofessional behavior, marked favoritism
Mortgage Management Consulting-Very Small Department
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Iselin, NJJune 12, 2015
Mortgage Management Consulting is a small department within Home bridge. Employees & manager are too close. No professionalism. No proper training and loud explicit convo amongst employees. Work for Homebridge not MMC.
Pros
corporate perks, a paycheck
Cons
Training, Employee conversations, the manager and etc
prefer not to answer
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Union, KY 41091October 13, 2014
no comment. I would prefer not to discuss this company. I made a lot of money there for a long time but it was miserable as many of my coworkers have agreed by leaving
Expanding Mortgage Banker
SE/FL Corporate Trainer (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 3, 2014
Mortgage banker in residential loans using conventional and government loans.
Intern
Communications Analyst Intern (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GADecember 12, 2013
I worked for this company as a paid intern. I conducted two satisfaction and communication studies for this company.
Pros
large company, paid travel
Cons
large company, disgruntled employees
Good Enviroment
Mortgage Originator (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 19, 2013
Good work enviroment. Need better lead system. Rate and closing cost are to high.
Fast Pace and Time Driven Enviornment
Wholesale Mortgage Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJAugust 26, 2013
Manage daily flow of underwriting files, and review of resubmission of loan conditions, while meeting turn around time requirements to ensure REMN’s customer service commitment is met
Actually ran all of loan operations in the Pleasanton Branch
Senior Loan Processor/Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CAJuly 18, 2013
I learned a lot about Encompass
Working with senior management that was out of state, along with funder's and closer's that were out of state.
Was able to call an underwriter on a condition for clarification
Pros
self managed
Cons
cost of benefits for a family of four was really expensive!!!!
Very modern
Sr. Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 17, 2013
I enjoyed working for Real Estate Mortgage Network because it was an up to date company, with the times. The computer system was great and well kept.
Pros
a lot of perks
Cons
poor health care
Very nice place to work,
Jr. Underwriter (Current Employee) –  Marlton, NJApril 26, 2013
The company is a very good company with a great culture and family oriented, however, there is very low moral in my branch and there is little to no work. It has been very slow since Dec which is pretty alarming since every one else is very busy. This is a little concerning.
Pros
good company overall
Cons
very expensive benefits, extremely slow production
Results driven mortgage professional
DE/CONVENTIONAL UNDERWRITER (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJanuary 23, 2013
The mortgage industry is not the same industry now as it was when I entered it in the 1980's. I have experienced the roller coaster ride that comes with this territory. Along the way I have met and worked for incredible companies and people. I have a Marriott background which paved my philosophy of "the employee comes first." If the employee is happy - the customer is happy.
Pros
health insurance - 401(k)-profit sharing-strong management
Assistant skills built
Loan Operations Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cedar Knolls, NJSeptember 9, 2012
Corporate job, helped me learn good organizational skills as well as customer service skills.
They get the loan closed !!
BRANCH MANAGER -LOAN ORIGINATOR (Current Employee) –  Derby, CTAugust 28, 2012
I love helping people buy their dream home or help people purchase investment real estate. I would love the opportunity to help you or anyone you know !!
Pros
great processing / great loan officer
Cons
n/a
Good Company but Challenging Housing Market
Senior Mortgage Banker/Marketing Partner (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJAugust 27, 2012
Over the past seven years, I have excelled as a MD/VA State Certified/Licensed Mortgage Originator/Consultant. I participated in any purchase transaction connected to residential or commercial real-estate and offered a variety of products and web-based strategic marketing services to wide range of clientele. I conducted seminars and presentations on a plethora of housing, financing and industry related topics and serviced and managed over 8 million in business revenue along with a collage of client and business networking contacts. Unfortunately, our current national economic condition has created an unstable working environment. I am looking to create a stable platform to erect a solid professional and personal foundation.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
little job security, no time for family, 100% commission, 7 days per week

2.9