HomeBridge Financial Services, Inc.

HomeBridge Financial Services, Inc. Employee Reviews

no culture
Mortgage Loan Closer (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLJanuary 1, 2018
management reads how to manage for dummies. would not recommend to my enemies! no culture- cut throat management and leaders. not enjoyable at all! no
Many Talented People
Renovation Loan Processor II (Former Employee) –  Sherman Oaks, CANovember 7, 2017
I was given the opportunity to lean how to process Renovation loans. I worked with sales force nationwide with a team of talented and knowledgeable managers and underwriters.
Great Company
AVP Loan Servicing (Former Employee) –  Sherman Oaks, CASeptember 28, 2017
HomeBridge acquired Prospect Mortgage, LLC. I was brought on temporarily in order to assist in the transition of the servicing department from Prospect to the already existing HomeBridge servicing department.
Pros
Great company
Cons
Servicing is in Georgia.
Was not transitioned as a HomeBridge Financial Services, Inc.
Loan processor (Former Employee) –  Sherman Oaks, CASeptember 13, 2017
I was a prospect employee so i never really worked for HomeBridge Financial Services therefore I can not have a fair assessment of the work policies or ethics of the company.
Cons
I started with prospect, hombridge bought them
Quality Control (Former Employee) –  Sherman Oaks, CASeptember 11, 2017
I have heard hombridge is a good company my department was no longer needed, but I would have liked to stay with them. Hopefully they open more positions.
Work place environment
Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Maitland, FLAugust 14, 2017
it was a suitable place to work friendly co-workers easy to get along with on a daily bases. good salary and good health and dental benefits. monthly bonus incentive program.
Pros
friendly co-workers
Prospect Mortgage is where I started before it turned into Homebridge
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 21, 2017
I started at Prospect Mortgage as the receptionist and worked there for about 3 years. I loved the people I worked with and loved my job. In hopes of making my way back to processing I took another job with Commerce Mortgage
Love the environment. Always making it fun for the employees.
Lead Conversion Partner III (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAJuly 21, 2017
I am looking for a different position. I love my position, but would like to venture out to Colorado for a new start with family. I want to get back into actually processing/loan officer assistant also.
Good people, poor management
Accounting Manager (Former Employee) –  Sherman Oaks, CAJuly 11, 2017
You'll work with some sharp people, hungry, and willingness to put in long hours to get the job done. Management works in silos, very discombobulated, losing money on poor business decisions. Hence, why Prospect was sold to Homebridge in Feb 2017
Productive, Competitive and Fun place to work
Lead Management Associate/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJune 29, 2017
Working with this company has opened my options within the workforce. Starting out as a CSR, to an admin for a marketing manager has been educational.
Prospect Mortgage
Post Closing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sherman Oaks, CAJune 26, 2017
Management does not communicate well at all. No one seemed to enjoy working there and it showed. Lots of work, not very good direction and no one takes ownership of assignments.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
management is not consistent
Unpredictable Workplace
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sherman Oaks, CAJune 21, 2017
First off, am grateful for all the knowledge and life lessons am taking with me from Prospect. I had many great years there. However the work environment is quite different. Accounts Payable for some reason was too much drama. The managers/supervisors I felt couldn't run the department as it should. Too much favoritism, proper people doing the job were not rewarded. Always were just giving more work and stressed instead of dividing the workload properly. Only because a few employees have been there and have knowledge of the work, doesn't mean they can do all the work!
fast pace, succeed is a must, slow turtles will have a hard time succeeding
Mortgage Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Sherman Oaks, CAJune 21, 2017
I am grateful that the company gave me the tools I needed to get my license. The the company itself is very ambitious and are always thinking one step ahead to position themselves to a leading mortgage company.
Renovation Department
203K Administrator/ Draw Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 1, 2017
Management is great for this department. I have no complaints. I was just shocked at the recent layoffs and my department was affected unexpectedly. I was pleased overall with my experience at Prospect Mortgage.
Pros
Great management
Cons
Sudden layoffs
Just Another Number
Lead Conversion Partner (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMay 23, 2017
This place has to be one of the shadiest and horrible management places I have ever worked for. They had me calling on unethical situations and when presented to management, all they said was it was part of my job.
Nice place to work
Loan Processor II (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 12, 2017
Nice place to work. Company is now out of business. Was brought by another company. Not really sure what else you want me to say about the company. It was nice place to work and is now no more.
very fast paced
Mortgage Processor II (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 8, 2017
the culture was great and very fast paced. The loan officers really do run the operations team. The DP was awesome to work with and the ops leadership was very knowledgeable
Pros
culture
Cons
sales run ops
great team/family environment in every branch and location of this company
Loan Setup Specialist (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 14, 2017
I have found stability, room for growth, great leadership, care for family and life needs, always something to do and stay busy with in the company. energetic and motivating management and same on a corporate level. organized with great systems in place to assure good, timely business. care for clients.
working independently
Client Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 29, 2017
It felt good helping other people re-finance their houses, so they have a new opportunity to keep their investment.

The bad is they did not have a good training system
Pros
great lunch area
Cons
very little training
Junior Loan Officer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 1, 2017
The company relays in a very good management, I like their culture and work balance. Unfortunately I was part of a massive lay off, but they know how to treat their piers.
Pros
Good Money! Great People!
Cons
No Cons.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HomeBridge Financial Services, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9