HomeMaker

HomeMaker Employer Reviews

homemaker
Homemaker (Current Employee), San Jacinto, CASeptember 2, 2014
Alot of multi-tasking, working with infants and toddlers, scheduling appointments and keeping up a daily routine of activity for children. the most enjoyable part was being able to teach the children and watch them grow.
Homemaker (Former Employee), Various locationsAugust 21, 2014
Pros: own boss
Cons: no assistance
I was in control of how I got things done on a daily basis. The hardest part of the job, is that I did everything on my own, maintained a home and had no assistance. The most rewarding part, is that I did do all this solely by myself, and knowing that is in and of it itself enjoyable.
I am a hard worker that enjoys working with children to ensure that their future will be bright
Full time parent (Former Employee), Bear, DEAugust 11, 2014
Pros: lunch was always there for my children
I am a full time parent and grandparent that only wants to see the best in children. I am always there to listen to them. They never were alone or in need of anything. I was always there where there was a problem. I managed my time between six children and was able to attend all functions at school and other places for all six children and now grandchildren. – more... I go to school full time after receiving my degree and was and still am able to run a tight home, where no one is ever in need of being heard. I am fun loving person. I am looking for a job to help other's especially children that have problems coping and are in need of a little guidance. Children are the future. We need to protect that showing them that a little hard work is rewarding. I am not a person that downgrades any child or adult for that matter. I helped out at schools with my children's classes and as well as lunch time. – less
miscellaneous household duties
Homemaker (Former Employee), Wilkes-Barre, PAAugust 10, 2014
Pros: enjoy working
I did not like being home; I love working and being with people. Like to be busy at work. I enjoyed my coworkers. Hardest part of my last position was the supervisor part; learning how to deal with different issues that arose
love helping people this is the job for you
Home Health Aide (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAJuly 15, 2014
Pros: free launch, working by yourself most of the time
Cons: no breaks, no health benefits
love helping out older people who have disability, then this is a great career for you. you must have a strong mind, body, and also have a great heart to help out and patient ions . management was great at all times.
Full time student and home management
Student (Current Employee), Williamston, NCJune 21, 2014
Pros: being upper management
Cons: no monetary compensation
Learned to balance multiple tasks, set budgets, and rewards of end results. The hardest part of the job is discipline. The most enjoyable part of the job is accomplishment.
Nothing Better
Homemaker (Current Employee), Tacoma, WaJune 9, 2014
Pros: spending time with my kids
Cons: lack of pay.
I am a stay at home mom. I went back to work at Subway in October of 2013. I enjoy being a mom, there is nothing better.
Hard working in a fast pace business
Bilingual Health Home Aide (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAMay 15, 2014
A typical day at work of being busy on the phone services members with any issues that they may have. Servicing them as much as possible. I am a hard worker who likes to keep myself busy as possible. I am very friendly and I never had any problems with my co workers.
Homemaker (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAMay 1, 2014
Pros: building relationship with family
I was a homemaker, providing meals, cleaning and manageing my home. This was an agreement with my husband for a short time while located in Georgia. Later we relocate back to Houston for his job and now Houston is home to my family once again.
Great!
Homemaker (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 24, 2014
I loved every minute of it but now back to work I go. Spending time with family. Helped in family member with recovery of a illness.
I love being a mom and wife
Mother/ Military Wife (Current Employee), Norfolk, VAApril 21, 2014
Watching your children learn is the most amazing thing in the world.
HomeMaker
Homemaker (Current Employee), Lafayette, LAApril 7, 2014
Staying home and raising my children. Very wonderful experience.
Loved being a stay at home mom!
Homemaker (Former Employee), Cleburne, TXMarch 20, 2014
Pros: always home with my children
Cons: low social ability.
I had the ability to stay at home and be with my children when they were little. I now am ready to be a consistent part of the work force. There was no hard part of this job it is the most important part of my life. Typical day was consisting of cleaning, taking care of kids, and doing laundry on a daily basis.
Enjoyable Environment
Homemaker (Current Employee), Oneida, NYMarch 13, 2014
This position offered an amazing opportunity to meet fabulous people from our community. I was sad to leave but economic hardships caused company downsizing.
Taking care of my daughter
Homemaker (Former Employee), Willowick, OHMarch 4, 2014
Pros: i love my daughter
Cons: dont have any
Playing with her, Feeding her, Changing her, bathing, her, doing her laundry.
Productive and fun
Homemaker (Former Employee), Texarkana, ARFebruary 12, 2014
My typical day is where I come to the Workforce office just to fill out applications online. I usually go ask for help if i dont understand what I'm filling out, but I usually manage it. After i get done onlie I usually go out to look for a job as well. After all of that, I go home and prepare food for family and friends.
excellent
HOMEMAKER (Former Employee), Corona, CAJanuary 28, 2014
My most recent and current experience was as an AR clerk, Independent Contractor, Accounting Clerk, Licensed Insurance Agent/Broker, Office Manager. My duties included various clerical support, AP, AR, preparing invoices, writing and maintaining customer policies, and excellent customer service and overall contract administration.
I have the experience, – more... education and I work well with others. I look forward to meeting with you to discuss my qualifications. – less
Great traffic daily
cared for two small children (Former Employee), Sough San Francisco, cAJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: great opportunity
Cons: not enough hours offered at times, no incentive to sell more.
opened store, counted money before and after store hours. Supervised associates. Handled operations of the store.
Ranked number 1 store in sales and customer serivce during employment there.
Working at home raising a child.
Full time parent and homemaker (Former Employee), Monterey, CAJanuary 8, 2014
This was the most satisfying job in raising a child, it was fun and it was hard, but my child turned out to be the best.
Homemaker (Former Employee), Gilbert, AZ.January 3, 2014
Stayed home to raise my children, loved the job.
My husband called me a Domestic Engineer.

1 2 3 4 5