Homer Smith Insurance is a family owned independent agency established in 1950 with office's in Port Townsend and Sequim. We are seeking an experienced Personal Lines Agent to join our team.
The Personal Lines Agent prepares quote proposals for prospective clients, explains coverage's and issues policies for new clients, handles customers’ questions, performs account reviews, processes endorsements, as well as other tasks related to selling, servicing, and retaining our personal lines business.
Skill-Set to be Successful:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates great organizational and follow-up skills
- Personable, great with customers in person, over the phone, and through email
- Able to resolve client issues in a professional, respectful, and friendly manner at all times
- Effective multi-tasking and good at prioritizing, working with deadlines
- Patience and the ability to stay calm and friendly when assisting clients
- Independent and self-motivated. Exercises initiative sound judgment to solve problems.
- Under limited supervision, provides timely and accurate service to clients
- Active property & casualty insurance license
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the insurance industry is preferred
- Strong computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, agency management software, quoting software)
- Reliable transportation and history of dependability
Hours: 8AM to 5PM
Indeed - 9 months ago
Homer Smith Insurance is an independent insurance agency serving the Olympic Peninsula and the States of WA, OR, CA, ID, NV and AZ. We are...