Homes For Our Troops Employee Reviews

Great place to work!
Employee (Current Employee) –  Taunton, MAMay 8, 2017
How often do you get to work at a place that you know you are changing lives? That is what HFOT does. The staff that you work with is amazing. You will work hard but you will also know that you are making a difference. There are plenty of opportunities to work with other departments. In the time I have been there I have seen plenty of transition. I can honestly say that I would never want to work anywhere else.
Pros
Co workers, travel, interaction with Veterans
This is not the same company it was in 2012
Deputy Director, Corp and Community Engagement (Former Employee) –  Taunton, MAApril 20, 2017
I worked at HFOT from 2008 and 2012 and there were definitely some challenges. I came back in 2016 and can absolutely, without hesitation, testify to the positive changes that have taken place. Great leadership, focused efforts, leadership development, and the BEST MISSION EVER.
Pros
Fun environment - work hard, play hard
No trust in employees, no advancement
Employee (Former Employee) –  TauntonFebruary 19, 2013
There is a dictatorship managerial style. Pretty much chained to your desk and your hours worked are meticulously watched. Very frustrating to work there.
Pros
some coworkers
Cons
micromanagement, passive aggressive management
poorly run company
Construction Manager (Former Employee) –  Taunton, MADecember 13, 2012
Poorly run company who eventually kick the founder out. The staff was underutilized and in no way encouraged to increase their professional skills

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Homes For Our Troops. Our community is ready to answer.

Homes For Our Troops Reviews by Location