Be part of a fun, energetic, and fast growing company dedicated to giving back to our Nation’s heroes. Homes for Heroes is a community minded company whose purpose is to provide real rebates and discounts to heroes buying, selling, or financing a home. Homes for Heroes is active in 46 states and has given back over $3 million in savings to police officers, firefighters, military personnel, teachers, and healthcare workers across the country.
This position offers an incredible opportunity for individuals looking to be on the ground floor of a growing company. Responsibilities include identifying and recruiting prospective Realtor and Mortgage Lender affiliates, introducing prospective affiliates to the Homes for Heroes program, initiating and nurturing relationships, selling affiliate memberships, and meeting established goals.
Duties and Tasks:
- Establish new relationships, build business through leads and referrals, and maintain and grow existing relationships in assigned territory
- Utilize networking opportunities, social media, professional affiliations, and other effective sourcing tools to develop affiliate leads in assigned territory
- Attend regular staff meetings to discuss results, share successes, and participate in training
- Self-driven, resourceful, ability to overcome obstacles, and passionate about helping others succeed
- Sales experience and drive to learn
- Knowledge of hero groups and real estate industry preferred
This full-time position offers a base salary, generous incentive opportunities, and medical coverage.
If you are self-motivated, hardworking, set high standards for yourself, and are looking for a real opportunity to make a difference while building a successful career, then apply now. To be considered include a copy of your resume, cover letter, and salary expectations.