Homeserve Employee Reviews

Money, money, money
Repair Management Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 22, 2016
I love and miss this place. So many ways to make bonuses and the managers were outstanding. I worked overnight and loved it. One of the best jobs I've had.
Fun place to work
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Walsall, UKApril 8, 2015
No day is the same, was taking inbound calls setting up utility policies for customers, as well as cross-selling them the best deals that we could offer them.
made outbound calls to generate new business.
call center
Customer Service Sales representative (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNNovember 19, 2014
Answering customer service concerns. I learned to be flexible and to be centered in a constantly changing environment. The management was friendly and direct in letting one know what was expect of me . The hardest part was the repetition repetition repetition repetition repetition tasks we did. The most enjoyable part of was encouraging the customers and my co-workers.
a great working environment
Customer Admin Specialist (Current Employee) –  miami flJune 18, 2014
I felt the work environment at Marriott and Ritz carlton was very relaxed they treated us with respect. We had a lounge that was very entertaining from video game systems and board games. The employees were extremely friendly and a delight to work with. The most enjoyable part of working for Ritz Carlton was the amount of knowledge that i had received.
Pros
Marriott provided lunch often the hotels we would learn about would provide us with gifts and lunch
Cons
Requesting days off it was a little difficult since we were always busy .
Growing Company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMay 14, 2014
It is a growing company, many opportunities. I recommend people who are young and looking to grow in a company to apply.
Pros
always changing
Cons
health care
Great family Owned Business
Customer Service Repairs (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga,TNFebruary 27, 2014
Fast ,Fun
How to greet and meet people
Great leadership
we were like family willing to help a hand
Pros
hard work learning verbal skills
Completely unprofessional.
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTFebruary 22, 2013
Homeserve is possibly the worst place to work. There is an overwhelming culture of fear and hostility that is rampant throughout the corporate headquarters (US). There is a lack of leadership at all levels and performance is seldom rewarded. Innovation is lacking and most problems are resolved by shouting and bickering between senior management. It is the most uncomfortable environment I have ever worked in.
Cons
hostile, unprofessional.
busy environment but enjoyable
customer support agent (Current Employee) –  cost authorisation teamJuly 19, 2012
Homeserve has a very strong customer focus which always striving to keep the customer at the forefront of everything ,always looking for improvements for the customer experience
Pros
good standard of training and development
A good place to work for a driven sales person.
Outbound Sales Agent/ Insurance Outbound Agent (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga TNJuly 2, 2012
Great management and support from them, and also a good place for a driven sales person.