Homeserve Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
excellent place to work
Accounts Payable Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Norwalk, CTAugust 26, 2017
everybody at homeserve is helpful and managers are available for any questions. they offer career development courses and cross training. another plus is end of year bonus based on your performance
Pros
friendly work environment
Cons
short breaks
Great working environment
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Jamaica, NYAugust 11, 2017
I was very satisfied when I was working for this company. There was great productivity and room for growth overall. Continuing education courses were offered to employees. This was a real plus to me, because I was constantly learning new things and excelling. I had a friendly yet professional relationship with my managers, supervisors and coworkers.
Pros
Continuing Education classes offered
Cons
N/a
An ambitious company
Contact Centre (Current Employee) –  WalsallJune 30, 2017
I have worked for HomeServe for a long time. I have been part of the HomeServe journey and I'm very proud to be working for an organisation that is a case study about how organisations can change and change for the better not only for it's employees but more importantly for it's Customers.

HomeServe changed it's exec when it needed to and for the last three or four years has meant we have had a very engaged, ambitious and visible team.

I can't imagine there are many organisations whose CEO sends out an all company weekly message that not only provides a business update, recognizes great individual performance and puts in some family photo's too!

This means that most people feel very engaged with the organisation and where it's heading. A new person in my team commented that the Customer is truly at the centre of everything, in a way that was not known at the organisation she has come from.

It's not easy and we work hard, there is a lot to do in an organisation that's growing and is changing rapidly. But it's fun and colleagues are great.
Pros
An ambitious company, with lots of opportunities
Cons
No Cons
Official response from Homeserve
July 10, 2017

Thanks for taking the time to post a comment. It's also great that our CEO makes time to have so many 1:1s with People. As well as that, Senior Leaders sit out with teams, rather than in offices, meaning you can grab anyone for a chat whenever you need to!

You're right about Customers being at the centre of everything we do. At our daily CustomerFirst meetings, our People are empowered to make changes for Customers.

Fun place to work
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Walsall, UKApril 8, 2015
No day is the same, was taking inbound calls setting up utility policies for customers, as well as cross-selling them the best deals that we could offer them.
made outbound calls to generate new business.
Great family Owned Business
Customer Service Repairs (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga,TNFebruary 27, 2014
Fast ,Fun
How to greet and meet people
Great leadership
we were like family willing to help a hand
Pros
hard work learning verbal skills
busy environment but enjoyable
customer support agent (Current Employee) –  cost authorisation teamJuly 19, 2012
Homeserve has a very strong customer focus which always striving to keep the customer at the forefront of everything ,always looking for improvements for the customer experience
Pros
good standard of training and development
A good place to work for a driven sales person.
Outbound Sales Agent/ Insurance Outbound Agent (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga TNJuly 2, 2012
Great management and support from them, and also a good place for a driven sales person.