HOMESTEAD HOSPITAL Employee Reviews

Love team player culture
Labor and Delivery RN (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 28, 2017
I love my coworkers in Labor and delivery the team was supper closed helpful and open and some times was stressful but i felt supported by my supervisor and the unit director who happen to be very good
We were a non- profit organization.
Environmental Services (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 8, 2017
They provide great for there employees. The company helped there community. Homestead Hospital is a non- profit organization. There management is great also. This company gives you opportunities to grow in the work place. I would always work for Homestead Hospital anytime. This company is a family base setting.
ok place to work at
Dietary Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Homestead, FLJune 10, 2017
My department was continuously busy, learned a lot in my department about different diets, got along well with my fellow coworkers and supervisors. Working with this company could be challenging at times but overall my experience was pretty good
Productive place to work in
Emergency Room Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Homestead, FLApril 18, 2017
Challenging. Brought out the best in me. Made me learn a lot about myself and taught me a lot about different cultures. The hardest part about the job was the fact that we were always short staffed, but we had a great comradery. We got the job done regardless. Took a lot of hard work. Team work was always acknowledged.
Good organiztion
Tech Assistant (Former Employee) –  Homestead, FLFebruary 8, 2017
Good overall hospital room to grow if pursuing healthcare career overall leader in the Miami area. Patients receive best quality care.
Productive and great environment to work in.
Paramedic emergency department (Former Employee) –  Homestead, FLOctober 11, 2016
Prioritize in patient care needs, learned to adequately deliver care while maintaining my responsibilities completed. My co-workers were always a great team and always seemed to help even in the most critical times. The most difficult part of the job was to see patients deteriorate right in front of you. The best part of my job is to always see patients walk out in a healthy stabilized status.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
I work with very experience nurses and social workers
RN, Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Homestead, FLJune 30, 2016
New facility with many beautiful features. As a case manager, I work ensuring reimbursement from Medicaid, Medicare and insurance companies. I am responsible for arranging follow up care, home health services, rehabilitation transfers.
Pros
Ok pay.
Cons
Very busy and hectic work environment. Very loud environment.
Team of nurses that are incredibly dedicated to patient care
PACU Certified Nurse (Current Employee) –  Homestead, FL 33033May 10, 2016
Hospital care is exceptional, highly trained nurses certified in their field of expertise. Family centered hospital, involving entire family to participate and be part of the healing process for our patients.
Pros
beautiful facility
excellent place to work
Labor & Delivery / Mother Baby / Unit Clerk (Former Employee) –  Homestead, FLMay 2, 2016
enjoyed working daily with patients and provide customer service to instill an overall patient satisfaction experience.
Pros
job security
Cons
N/a
Great place to work. Friendly co-workers and understanding supervisors.
Patient Financial Representative II (Former Employee) –  Homestead, FLOctober 20, 2015
This facility had a fast-paced work environment but everyone worked very well together. The supervisors are understanding about all the employee's individual needs.

Want to know more about HOMESTEAD HOSPITAL?

Ask a question
great place to work
Sherine Craig, Nurse Manager (Former Employee) –  Homestead, FLSeptember 14, 2015
great place to work. great staff, clean facility, in the heart of homestead close to public transportation and good cafeteria food for meals
Great overall company
Imaging Technologist Assistant (Current Employee) –  Homestead,FLSeptember 19, 2014
Baptist Health overall is a great company, it's the number one of employer in south Florida. One of the leaders in healthcare innovations and constantly expanding.
A Great Hospital
Emergency Department Technician (Current Employee) –  Homestead, FLSeptember 7, 2014
Homestead Hospital is a great working and learning environment. The Emergency Room Staff & OR staff
Pros
On the job trainig
Cons
Na
Volunteer
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Homestead, FLAugust 30, 2013
I wasn't there very long especially since it was for volunteer work but everyone is nice there and there is never a dull moment.
Best place to be your best
Medical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Homestead, FLJune 11, 2013
Great place to work; great people; great professionals! Best benefits.
Pros
People and benefits.
Cons
Visitors don't obey the no smoking on campus policy.
Great environment to work in
NMT Student Intern (Former Employee) –  Homestead, FLJune 4, 2013
Staff, both supervisors and co-workers, are extremely nice and amazing at what they do. Always willing to help anyone in need. Learned how to multi-task and take orders.
I loved to be at work since it was a joyous and pleasant friendly atmosphere. Great cafeteria food
Maintenance Engineering Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 8, 2012
Inspect specific locations for safety concerns. Respond to units in need of urgent repair of mechanical instruments such as hospital beds, electrical and also monitor temperature for different locations and correct to standard as needed. I learned to solve new problems due to different challenges as the hospital expanded and improved in providing better care to more patients. The team support was great. Management was superb and supportive. The tension at the time of federal and state inspections and evaluation; even though we always passed with commendations and compliments. I loved to be at work
since it was a joyous and pleasant friendly atmosphere. Great employees picnic and end of the year gatherings.
It is an excellent opportunity
Clinical Partner (Current Employee) –  homestead,flSeptember 19, 2012
It is a pleasure to work with great people. I am a team player and a fast learner.
Pros
educational advancement, excellent communication
Great learning environment as a student
Scholar Nurse Partner (Former Employee) –  Homestead, FLJuly 15, 2012
Typical day at work I was under the supervision of a preceptor performed assessment of the mothers and newborns. Knowledge of fetal monitor equipment and strips. Experience in education and assistance with breast feeding. Familiar with terminology used in Labor and Delivery. Related well to people from a variety of cultures. Provided age and culturally appropriate care.
amazing facility
CT TECHNOLOGIST (Former Employee) –  homestead floridaMay 28, 2012
great coworkers
small family type
oportunity to grow
great er expirience
Pros
great staff
Cons
some managment issues