Hometeam Pest Defense

Hometeam Pest Defense Employer Reviews

Great Company For a starter in sales
Sales Executive (Current Employee), Melbourne, FLJune 11, 2014
Pros: work - life balance
Cons: compensation
This company is a great starter in a sales career with warm leads to sell as well as the benefits package. The training is really good for a new career in sales but not for the seasoned sales professional.
Poorly Managed
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Longwood, FLMay 18, 2014
READY TO MOVE ON AND TAKE MORE RESPONSIBILITIES IN A MORE CAREER ORIENTED ENVIRONMENT
Friendly, Family enviroment
Lead Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMay 12, 2014
• Continuing to assist external service customers with their pest control needs. Scheduling monthly/bi-monthly/quarterly services and organizing service technician’s daily route.
• Ensuring customer’s requests are addressed and meeting their expectations with high customer service skills.
• Offering assistance to internal co-workers with leadership – more... and attention to concerns and inquires in sales, customer service and route management.
• Assisting and maintaining the Admin department functioning effectively by directing two (6) additional staff members, guiding and accomplishing productivity and time management to ensure completion of work assignments. – less
Great!! really enjoyed working there.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Antioch, CAMay 7, 2014
Pros: csr week in october
Cons: health care, lack of cross training
This company strives to give customers above and beyond, the technicians take pride and ownership. Although management tends to get to personal with some co-workers overall the company meets and maintains high standards for both employees and customer.
I really enjoyed playing a part on collecting monies due. My biggest disappointment is the lack of – more... cross training that made it hard specially coming back or leaving for vacations. – less
Work place
Executive Admin to VPs of Sales (Former Employee), Plano, txApril 3, 2014
Pros: setting up travel meetings
I had contact with a lot of wonderful people.
That made the 16 years that I worked there a great feeling of going to work everyday.
Productive enviroment
Service Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 2, 2014
Pros: unstressful work enviroment
Cons: always changing processes and procedures
I was given an opportunity to grow in my position and I really enjoyed working with the people i managed.
Why did I come to work here?
N/A (Current Employee), Mid-AtlanticMarch 27, 2014
Pros: good product, decent local management
Cons: read review, too many to list.
HomeTeam is awful, they don't pay much, expect a ton, and the upper management has unreal expectations. Local management was decent, beyond that, a bunch of knuckleheads who were promoted from within because they have all worked together for many years. Incredibly disrespectful, treat you like children, and expect you to work 50+ hours/week, nights, – more... and weekends for peanuts. I would not recommend this company to anyone, not even for a temporary job to hold you over. Benefits are a total joke and are the highest I have ever paid, even in my interview I had everyone tell me the benefits were not good. Local management agreed that the hours were terrible, felt sorry for those who had to work those hours, and even told some to not work those hours, against what others sd, in order to keep the quality of life decent at home. Upper management constantly focuses on the negative, never the positive, very poor morale. – less
Fun place to work.
Installer (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMarch 3, 2014
Come in and sign time sheet, pick up your route for the day, stock up your truck and get ready for your days workload. My co-workers were very cool people to be around so I would say mingling with them was the most enjoyable part of the day.
good company
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: company car
Cons: hours
phone calls, working in field, selling pest control to customers, hardest part was the hours 11 to 9
Sales (Former Employee), Norcross, GAFebruary 15, 2014
Pros: autonomy
Cons: long commute
On the phones by nine, co-workers that help each other, when needed. Management there as a resource and coaching, when needed, I learn daily through experience and reading sales books. The hardest part of my job is prospecting, but I'm good at it. My paycheck and a sense of accomplishment are the fun parts of my job.
Fast-paced, fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tempe, AZDecember 16, 2013
Only worked at this employer for 9 months, not a lot of room for advancement, but it was a pretty overall good company to work for. Good pay, and management was great.
Pleasant experience
Training Manager (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLDecember 3, 2013
Had a good time working with the staff. The benefits were good just no room for advancement
Great company, no room for advancement.
Commercial Sales Representative (Current Employee), Charleston, SCJune 21, 2013
The job was a newly created position. I call on property management companies and other commercial accounts selling pest control and termite bonds. It is a great company with really good people. There is just no room for advancement or salary increases for sales positions.
very stressful place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Longwood, flJune 6, 2013
scheduling pest control visits and managed accounts. posted payments to customer accounts.
Productive and relaxed enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Antioch, CAMay 18, 2013
Handled 70 to 80 calls a day in a call center from customers regarding their account or services they were receiving. Processed payments by phone.
I learned all aspects of the pest control business to which I very much enjoyed and miss very much.
All of my co-workers and myself always got along. I was very much hands on when needed to assist them with – more... any questions or help needed.
In the beginning learning which service technician serviced which area as it changed quite often.
Enjoyable part of my job was working with great people and being of service to the customers. – less
A happy bunch but we take our pest control seriously
Inside Phone Sales Representative (Current Employee), Lake Worth, FLFebruary 26, 2013
Pros: ongoing training
Cons: work nights
Outstanding customer service, quick service per customer request.Good training program. Attentive management
Good Pay
Pest Control Technician (Current Employee), Myrtle Beach, SCJanuary 29, 2013
Pros: good pay
Cons: lot of work
Good pay, manage own route, get own truck and gas card. Management was good!
Horrible place to work
Auditor (Former Employee), Austin, TXJanuary 22, 2013
Pros: great pay
Cons: horrible people
If you don't catch on to months worth of information within 2wks, you will be fired. So you gotta be extra extra quick on the pick up
Customers not top priority!
Sales Representative/Technician (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCDecember 21, 2012
Technicians responsible for contacting customer and scheduling services. In my opinion, technicians were responsible for too many accounts, which caused customer service to suffer. Also, little to no opportunity for advancement.
Un-Organized but Potential to Be Better
CSR (Current Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 8, 2012
Pros: great hours, love co-workers, location.
Cons: management, no oppurtunity for advancement, lack of training and team work.pay.
Maintain, scheduled, and confirmed technician’s daily routes. Maintain bookkeeping of all accounts. Make quality assurance calls for technicians services. Return all voicemails, mail invoices and check mail/e-mail. Post, print, and distribute technicians work. Update accounts and provide reports and spreadsheets for payment records. Provided daily deposit – more... and post of payments. Create, file and organize customer contracts. Enter all sales and service follow ups. Provide exceptional customer service and integrity. Answer the telephone and represented the company in a professional and business-like manner within first two rings. – less

About Hometeam Pest Defense

In the field of pest control, Rollins has the chemical equivalent of a killer app. Its subsidiaries, led by famous bug killer – Read more