Hometeam Pest Defense Employee Reviews

Productive and Fun workplace with great team atmosphere
BULDER AR & CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESETATIVE (Former Employee), Lewisville, TXJune 11, 2015
Pros: Great People to work with.
Cons: Could have had better benifits
My typical day included managing builder email, fulfilling builder requests for government documents, invoicing builder accounts, processing builder checks, answering and assisting builder calls throughout the day.
I improved on my time management, and general computer skills.
Great management team that cultivated a productive yet fun work environment.
I worked with a great team where we could count on one another and we had each others backs.
Staying on top of AR, if the builders were not billed in a timely manner the AR could easily get out of hand.
The people I worked with and receiving recognition for hard work.
good place to work
technician (Former Employee), port richey, flApril 11, 2015
unfortunately this company asks for much more work than one is compensated for. This happens in every department of the branch I worked in.
good place to work
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Grand Prairie, TXMarch 18, 2015
the job was good to me but i just had some personal thing that were going on .no place is perfect but youcan count on the people that you work with to help you out when it was needed
Dependable work
Pest Control Technician (Former Employee), HAGERSTOWN ,MDMarch 10, 2015
Duties included:
General Pest control including but not limited to: Rodent, insect and Termite
Development of my own sales route.
Care of mixing and proper disposing of hazardous materials such as: Pesticides and toxic baits.
Care and proper maintenance of company truck, and B&G spray equipment.
worst place to work for ever
office (Former Employee), San Antonio texasMarch 1, 2015
I worked for this company for about 2 or 3 weeks threw a temp company with agreement of possible hire in three months . a woman who previously worked there for 3 years who had quite a year before wanted her job back so they let me go to rehire her do not work for this company they are all backstabbers
Terrible company
Technician (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 10, 2015
Cons: no advancement no raises disloyal
terrible company I would never wish this place on my enemy Turn over here is ridiculous. I wouldn't be surprised if they don't last in the industry
Self Motivation a must to succeed
Sales Executive (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLFebruary 3, 2015
Pros: company truck
Cons: terrible pay structure
If you are a self motivated individual that is just starting out in the sales industry then this is the place for you. If you are a seasoned sales rep then its shooting fish in a barrel with little to no benefits. Their pay for sales is insulting.
Ok
Field Service Representative (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJanuary 31, 2015
Hard work. Pay is ok but could be better. Management sucks. Out on your own in the field most of the day which is good. Stressfull.
CSR'S and some sales people fun to work with-
Inside/outside sales (Former Employee), San AntonioDecember 18, 2014
Pros: fun at times
Cons: deceiving
When I was initially interviewed this company posted a false amount on compensation- when asked the Sales Mgr about ad he denied ad said the amount I stated.

Took job anyway to have income, then found out they disperse data information selectively to certain sales people>discriminate. Because other Branches in Texas I had found out disperse data (leads) to all sales people. This certain branch did this because they had 1 certain salesperson that threatened to quit so they are scared.

They carry the "MANTRA" integrity sales but from Sales Mgr down to certain sales people including top sales person-they lie to customers.

I enjoyed working with certain people there, BUT this is just another prime example of a certain branch in a corporation that backstabs to climb the ladder-with very serious H.R. ISSUES!
Very fast paced work in an outside environment.
Master Technician Supervisor - Harold Barish (Former Employee), Destin, FloridaDecember 17, 2014
More of a corporate company that worries more about the bottom line than customer satisfaction.
Training was very intensive and felt comfortable on my first day working by myself, but most everything learned was "Hands on".
CSR
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Houston, TXDecember 2, 2014
Coordinating routes for pest control team and setting up appointments for team arrival was necessary . Dispatching was apart of the job as well. All in all good company to work for.
Great place to work.
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Sarasota, FLOctober 28, 2014
Great place to work. Great management team and employee's.
Fast Pace Enviroment
Customer Service (Former Employee), Grand Prairie, TXOctober 6, 2014
Pros: learning about the pest control business
Cons: no advancing
Scheduled pest treatment services using corporation Route Point software, answered up to 100 calls per day.
Sold services including, renewals, and pre-treatment, baiting and traditional pest control packages.
Resolved invoice and accounting problems for customers.
Collected and reconciled payments, prepared bank deposits for store manager.
Prepared collection letters and conducted call backs for accounts with balances over 30 days.
Completed daily and weekly store reports for management.
started positive
Service manager (Former Employee), Escondido Ca.August 14, 2014
Hired with Home Team as a service manager at their Escondido branch. Had a great team with the Branch mngr, Sales mngr, Office mngr., and myself. I helped bring back moral to the office and our great crew. Route completion jumped up between 97 and 98 percent. Everthing was coming together great until I had to take a little time off for heart surgery. That's when the HR dept showed their tru colors, they sent the branch manager to my house to give me the news that I was being let go. I couldn't fight it cs I haven't been there a full 12 mnths yet. How can you do that to an employee who brought nothing but positive changes and mutual respect to the company.
Sales Mager
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Winston-SalemJune 25, 2014
Pros: working with my sales team
Cons: getting management to get the things we requseted to complete our jobs
Work with sales staff, do interviews and hiring, run daily department operations. Chair sales meetings and do all in house training.
Do performance reviews. Complete daily, monthly, and quarterly reports.

i found myself always fighting with management to get things done.

i enjoyed working with a great team of employees what had a heart and desire to be successful and win in business and their personal lives.
Great Company For a starter in sales
Sales Executive (Current Employee), Melbourne, FLJune 11, 2014
Pros: work - life balance
Cons: compensation
This company is a great starter in a sales career with warm leads to sell as well as the benefits package. The training is really good for a new career in sales but not for the seasoned sales professional.
Poorly Managed
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Longwood, FLMay 18, 2014
READY TO MOVE ON AND TAKE MORE RESPONSIBILITIES IN A MORE CAREER ORIENTED ENVIRONMENT
Friendly, Family enviroment
Lead Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMay 12, 2014
• Continuing to assist external service customers with their pest control needs. Scheduling monthly/bi-monthly/quarterly services and organizing service technician’s daily route.
• Ensuring customer’s requests are addressed and meeting their expectations with high customer service skills.
• Offering assistance to internal co-workers with leadership and attention to concerns and inquires in sales, customer service and route management.
• Assisting and maintaining the Admin department functioning effectively by directing two (6) additional staff members, guiding and accomplishing productivity and time management to ensure completion of work assignments.
Great!! really enjoyed working there.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Antioch, CAMay 7, 2014
Pros: csr week in october
Cons: health care, lack of cross training
This company strives to give customers above and beyond, the technicians take pride and ownership. Although management tends to get to personal with some co-workers overall the company meets and maintains high standards for both employees and customer.
I really enjoyed playing a part on collecting monies due. My biggest disappointment is the lack of cross training that made it hard specially coming back or leaving for vacations.
Work place
Executive Admin to VPs of Sales (Former Employee), Plano, txApril 3, 2014
Pros: setting up travel meetings
I had contact with a lot of wonderful people.
That made the 16 years that I worked there a great feeling of going to work everyday.