Hometown Healthcare Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Client Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Clifton Park, NYAugust 15, 2017
Greta people Great Job I love working for them they are great people are truly put thier people first. I am going to be staying them with them for a very long time
Fast pace,multi-tasking,great staff
Customer Representative (Current Employee) –  Starkville- Houston, MSJuly 20, 2016
Everyday is a learning experience, with regulations changing and patients always having different scenarios, it keeps it interesting. I love working here and love what I do. Everyone in the company job plays apart in the overall process and no one's job is more important that any one person. My favorite part of the job is when a patient comes in and you are able to assist the patient and see that the equipment they receive is going to make their daily life easier and more enjoyable.
Pros
great staff
Cons
long drive for me
Excellent culture
CLINICAL RESPIRATORY SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Watervliet, NYApril 28, 2016
They truly care about their employees and hire for attitude and ability to work as a team player. The employees are given every opportunity to be placed in a position where they can succeed. It is a family like atmosphere and the overall goal is to make every customer/patient become a raving fan as well.
Nice and friendly management and staff.
Certified Nurse's Aide (Former Employee) –  Lapeer, MISeptember 20, 2013
I would Drive to the clients home or facility. prepare breakfest and prepare medications they needed for the day. wash any dishes in the sink. light house cleaning. Assist client with shower or give a bed bath. Assist with getting dressed for the day. Sit and talk with client and keep them company. Assist with lunch or snacks. count medications.
Pros
Lots of down time
Cons
No benefits with the job, Had to deal with abusive behavior from clients. Very stressful work enviroment