Hometown Home Health & Hospice

Hometown Home Health & Hospice Employer Reviews

N/A
Patient Care Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee), Lansing, MIDecember 19, 2013
As Patient Care Coordinator I responsible for providing direct and indirect sales and marketing for Hometown Home Health and Hospice in a fast paced, customer service oriented environment to new and existing customers throughout the greater Lansing area. My primary purpose is to obtain new referral sources and provide customer service to existing referral sources. I work directly with Adult Foster Care facilities, Assisted Living Communities, as well as local doctors and physicians.

Additionally, I organize and facilitate a monthly meeting with local Adult Foster Care and Assisted Living administrators. This organization is called M.A.F.C.A. ( Michigan Adult Foster Care Association). The purpose of this monthly gathering is to continually increase and update the standards and qualities of care for residents living in adult foster care/assisted living homes. This is accomplished through continuing education, training and guidance for our members and their staff. Each month we have a guest speaker, and expert in their field, to talk and guide our members to continued success.
A great group to work with
Spiritual Care Coordinator (Current Employee), Lapeer, MIJuly 22, 2013
I work with a very good team of caring professionals. The company is very focused on the needs of it's clients, and this engenders a very "can do" attitude in those who serve.