Hometown Homecare Employee Reviews

Wonderful company to work for
Private Duty Aide (Home Health) (Current Employee) –  Fayette, MOMay 22, 2017
wonderful work environment
training for the job is hands on
wonderful management
hardest= work by yourself
enjoy= build personal relationships w/patients
spent too much money
Wellness Nurse (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLFebruary 20, 2017
I left my intake position because I don't like being a desk nurse decided to do wellness nursing in a ALF that was wonderful but unfortunitlye that didn't work out and the agency flopped.
I enjoy working for this Company.
Scheduler/Order Receiving Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLApril 5, 2016
Our day a long and we work hard. I've learned EMR through them and enjoy doing it. We have a very dedicated Management Team. I love working with my co-worker who make up a very good team. Working with a very dedicated group of co-works and Management.
Caring people
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Winter Haven,FlOctober 8, 2015
They were a caring group of people, there just wasn't enough work for the amount of staff. The patients were few and far between and she had to many girls on staff.
Nice Smaller Home Health Company
Sales/Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLJune 4, 2015
Overall good home health company that focuses just on west central Florida. Don't see much growth opportunities however.
Pros
Free Healthcare
Cons
No 401K matching
Productive and fun work enviroment
Nursing Scheduler/Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLOctober 16, 2014
Typical day would consist of responding to e-mails. Re-adjusting nursing schedule as needed for the day. Prepare daily census for my territory. Speaking with patients, discharge planners, account reps. Contracting therapy agencies. Entering orders/frequencies. Scanning, filing, answering phones.
What I learned is that you day changes from moment to moment when you are a scheduler for a Home Care Company and that you have to go with the flow.
I had an excellent relationship with my DON, Clinical Supervisor, Nursing Staff and Contracting Agencies.
The hardest part of the job was re-arranging schedules at the last moment to accommodate patients needs but by the end of the day I always felt very satisfied at my accomplishments.
The most enjoyable part of the job I would have to say was my relationship that I had with My Nurses. They always made me feel very special and appreciated everything that I would do for them.
Pros
Fun, Friendly enviroment to work in.
Cons
Compensation (salary)
Growing company, expanding to cover all of Florida.
Wound Care Nurse (Current Employee) –  Winter Haven, FLJune 24, 2012
Hometown Homecare os a growing company. This company is expected to cover the entire west coast of Florida in the next 2 years.
This company offers a great chance for professional as well as personnel growth.