Professional offering experience in customer service, management, and mortgaging. Extraordinary commitment to high standards of quality, integrity an
07/2012 – 07/2013
• Responsible for responding to Qualified Written Requests, Regulatory Complaints, Audit Findings, regarding any bankruptcy issues. Prepared error reports to obtain a percentage to ensure processors are providing quality work.
• Assist manager/lawyers with special projects, including quality assurance processes
• Assist management in regulatory implementation, notices, requirements and audit findings.
• Validated Proof of Claims to ensure all detailed information is correct before filing
• Assisted where needed in Bankruptcy High Risk and India workflow.
• Created policies and procedures for all workflow processes.
• Responsible for manually tracking payment history and account activity on exceptional high risk bankruptcy actions, which may include preparing manual payment posting histories to submit to the court for support documentation. This may include manual payment histories for a Cramdown, Texas Proof of Claim filing, and Motion for Relief on Adjustable Rate Mortgages.