- Answering office phone during office hours and occasionally after hours and weekends. (Forwarding to a cellphone)
- Caregiver-Client scheduling
- Client and Caregiver intakes (obtaining new clients and caregivers)
- Helping to track and administer caregiver training
- Client Quality Assurance visits
- Input of Client and Caregiver information into business software programs (HomeTools, Quickbooks, MS Office, etc.)
- Office clerical activities including orderly filing systems
- Timely management of correspondence from e-mail and mail
- Interoffice communication with other owners and head office
- Case orientation with Caregivers
- Caregiver management activities including timesheets
- Assistance with Caregiver interviewing and hiring process
- Train on and be knowledgeable of Caregiver roles, responsibilities and duties
- Communicate and monitor Client Care Plan with Caregivers to ensure compliance with Client expectations
- Assist with tracking and implementing government requirements and industry standards
- Marketing support activities including phone calls, mailings, newsletters, brochure/flyer distribution
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required: Must meet the following qualifications:
- Able to use and learn scheduling software
- Software experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and other applications
- Able to effectively communicate with prospective clients, understand their needs and requirements and walk them through the intake process.
- Assess caregivers' skills, personalities, and interests sufficiently to provide input on good client/caregiver matches
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - oral, conversational, telephone and written
- Thorough knowledge of the caregiver's responsibilities.
- Able to read and understand large numbers of caregiver reports
- Able to read and understand personal care plans for each of their clients and assure their appropriate discharge
- Able to communicate effectively with caregivers, as well as the Administrator, Director of Client/Caregiver Services, and other management personnel as appropriate
- Demonstrate professionalism and responsiveness with prospective clients and others who may communicate with the agency.
Other Items and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative practices
- Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures
- Knowledge of human resources management practices and procedures
- Knowledge of business and management principles
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages
- Candidate will be required to complete a background check.
- Normal Business Hours, Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Live within 30 minutes of 60014 Zip Code
The mission of Homewatch CareGivers is to preserve dignity, protect independence, and provide peace of mind for our clients and their loved...