Homewatch CareGivers Employee Reviews

Office staff is very friendly!
HHA/Caregiver (Current Employee) –  West Springfield, MAAugust 2, 2017
I am an employee. I love the clients I take care of. The only problem with this agency is false promises. They dont pay enough and expect you to drive all over and not get paid mileage. The benefits of this job is you can choose when you work. Overall good company.... Just cheap towards employees.
Pros
You have the choice to say no to shifts
Cons
Inconsistence
Nice for Caregivers
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Thousand Oaks, CAJuly 30, 2017
I enjoy Homewatch Caregivers. My manager was kind and worked hard to keep me busy. I worked with a wide variety of clients and gained excellent experience.
Pros
you choose your hours
Cons
sometimes have to cover and odd times
The best part of the job is the flexibility to work in any location you want to.
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Carlsbad, CA 92010July 25, 2017
The hardest part about the job is that even though they say that they are flexible with scheduling the amount of phone calls that you get from the scheduler was a bit excessive.
do not recommend
healthcare provider (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 22, 2017
this job is very easy and at ease with older people. i worked very hard for everything but, pay would jump up and down never a set pay because depending of the budgets they spend yearly.
great
Phlebotomist/Caregiver (Current Employee) –  San Jose, CAJuly 19, 2017
loved it wonderful company and mgmt. only problem is I was doing this while looking for work so I wasn't getting paid what I was used to getting paid working for medical groups.
Pros
older people were nice
Cons
terrible worklife balance, no breaks or lunches, constantly being woken up
Compliance RN (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCJuly 14, 2017
Productive and busy with enough down time to relax.
Great co-workers
Family like environment with great benefits for employees
Ability to work on your own and give ideas to enhance policies.
Decent Job
Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Eagle, IDJuly 13, 2017
This job is great for starting out, its an awesome opportunity to care for the elderly. however hours change often, and some management staff is not the most friendly.
Pros
helping people
Cons
managment
buffalo wild wings
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJuly 10, 2017
previous I learned how to be a better host. the management was great. we have a variety of culture. when we ran out of chicken. Interacting with guest
Good place to work, however the administration is difficult to work with.
Provider (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJune 21, 2017
The patients are very great people to look after, however during my time at employment it was very difficult to deal with the administration in charge. It went as far as me not getting paid several times. I believe things have changed since then hopefully.
Homecare Cares
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TX 75254June 19, 2017
Seems to be a nice caregiving service where they really care about their clients. Management is helpful and they are all cross trained. I like spending time at my job and making an individual connection, but sometimes miss being in a team environment. I wish that the job had more hours to provide to caregivers. I have to have a second job to make up for the lack of hours given.
loved my client
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  The Woodlands, TXJune 11, 2017
work day was great. managment was ok. work culture was good. there was no hard pat about the job.the most enjoyable part was taking care of my clients and making them feel comfortable.
Pros
the clients were great
Cons
no ins.
Great office employees
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 10, 2017
Loved the job and the people in the office. However some days did have a full work week and hours. I asked for full time hours and days and did not get them. I stayed with them longer than I should've! I would go a week or two with 0 to 6 hour weeks. To unsteady work weeks.
Very nice family setting
Home Health Aid/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Thousand Oaks, CAMay 31, 2017
I loved the fact how they worked together and their was hardly ever any miscommunication because everyone was very understanding and willing to work with me.
Pros
short breaks but worth it.
Great clients, Awful management
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIMay 22, 2017
They do just about anything they can to take your money from you and the clients. They don't care if you have life changes that need accommodating, and are very difficult to communicate with. The management treats its employees very poorly and have terrible communication skills. On the other hand, all of my clients were amazing and I loved my job. Leaving was very difficult because my clients often referred to me as "one of the good ones". I had some clients try to keep in touch with me as we built a wonderful friendship, but was threatened to be turned in for "harassment" by the management. Not a company I would recommend working for.
Pros
Clients
Cons
Poor management, long drives, lack of communication skills
provide help for the elderly
In Home Aide (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 16, 2017
Get the patient out of bed, help putting on clothes wash up, cook breakfast provide medication, and let them do as they pleased get them anything they need thru out the day until i leave.
The Buffalo Office is GREAT
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Williamsville, NYMay 4, 2017
Really enjoyed my job there. Easy to maintain hours.
Supervisors and Nurses were only a phone call away. You make your own hours. The Coordinators try very hard to make sure you are working those hours. They have a good sense of the people they severe and they try really hard to match those personalities.
I miss working there.
Pros
The staff really try to help you enjoy your job
Cons
Sometimes you dont mesh with the clients
Busy always
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMay 4, 2017
Always have a smile on your face because there are clients as well as caregiver provider visiting. Is about making the visitor feel like home and not a business kind of visit.
Pros
One hour lunch break. They give you free oportunity to improve your office skills.
Cons
Schedules
ok place to work
Office Assistant and Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Denver, COApril 21, 2017
My customers/clients were always amazing i absolutely loved and looked forward to them every day they always made my day so bright as they were always so happy to see me.
Great place to be a part of.
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAApril 20, 2017
It was great to be a part of the team. Everyone was always helpful and always very friendly. I enjoyed working there because it allowed be to learn new skills and I was also able to do what I love which is helping others.
Relaxed and fun place to work
CNA/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Provo, UtahApril 17, 2017
They are very flexible when it comes to hours and your personal life. The management if very understanding and always does their best to compensate you for your time. If you help them out they will do the same for you. They make sure to match you up with clients you will work well with and are there during the process and are always there if there are any issues. I thoroughly enjoyed working for them and never felt undervalued or disappointed.
Pros
Flexible hours, great management
Cons
Travel required, limited time off, sometimes poor communication

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Homewatch CareGivers. Our community is ready to answer.