SALES SPECIALIST: CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY OUTSIDE SALES
OUTSIDE SALES SPECIALIST
Construction, Concrete knowledge in Commercial Concrete Construction Industry Preferred
I. Position(s) Available:
Commercial concrete company is seeking experienced outside sales personnel. As a member of our sales team; you will be provided with exclusive geographic areas which you will:
- Identify, develop and maintain client contacts on a project-by-project basis;
- Meet with private and public sector clientele at all levels, including builders, developers, owners, architects and similar;
- Manage opportunities from initial contact to service contract execution;
- Be responsible for market penetration, education and promotion of our services through intensive phone and field prospecting (cold calling, office and construction site visits),trade shows, community associations, networking, etc.
II. Desired Work History or Experience
Persons with the following demonstrated work experience are encouraged to apply:
. Outside Construction Sales with a focus on Commercial/Residentail Concrete preferred;
. Selling skills and technical field relevant knowledge;
. Start-up Sales with Growth Potential;
. History of preparing annual sales analysis and forecast for supervisor;
. History of Providing market and competitor information;
. Outside Sales Specialist will have a history of customer inquiries related to billing problems, order status, time of delivery, etc. are promptly and courteously handled, providing follow-up as necessary.
- Base Salary + Commission + Bonuses;
- Cell phone+ Computer.
. Education: Bachelor Degree Business/Construction disciplines preferred;
. Outside Sales Specialist will maintain a professional and neat appearance of self and vehicle when representing the company;
. Outside Sales Specialist must be able to work flexible hours to meet customer needs and management expectations;
. Outside Sales Specialist must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable ability to autonomously manage clients and opportunities in high pressure sales environment -- one-to-one ability at all client levels required;
- Demonstrable experience in managing the complete sales cycle (from "open" to "close");
- At least three years of sales experience with proven results;
- Recent and quantifiable sales track record should be provided with resume or CV -- THIS SHOULD INCLUDE QUOTAS, SALES METRICS/STATISTICS, REVENUE AND AWARD ACHIEVEMENTS;
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills;
- Team player and career-oriented;
- Computer proficiency required;
- Clean driving record and reliable transportation to visit sites/client offices -- mileage allowances provided;
- Clear ability to read blueprints, construction drawings and other construction documents preferred.