HONEYBAKED HAM

HONEYBAKED HAM Employee Reviews

Common
Cashier (Former Employee), Lakewood, CAJuly 25, 2015
Honey Bake is an awesome place to work at during there busy season which is mostly Thanksgiving & Christmas were the lines are long and rapped around the building
Real high paced restaurant.
General Manager (Former Employee), Rocky Mount, NCJuly 16, 2015
Pros: Great food
At Honeybaked Hams, I was in charge of scheduling employees, managing employees, monthly inventory, ordering product for the restaurant, assisting customers, handling customer complaints.
work
materials (Current Employee), Maple, OHJuly 1, 2015
good place to work, great atmoshpere, good supervision, great food. Always a teamwork friendly enviroment. Supervisiors listen to there staff.
have fun
Store Manager (Current Employee), Miami, FLJune 18, 2015
Do always the right thing and treat customer with respect and honesty
Ability to make things happen, have energy and integrity to all the customers
As well as value core of this company. Always stay positive and be empathetic
Be a team player and have fun.
HoneyBaked is a great company to work for
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Carrollton GAJune 11, 2015
Pros: incentive
Cons: seasonal
My daily requirement as a customer service rep consist of handling a high volume of income and outgoing calls. When taking order agent have to promote seasonal items to customers. Agent have to provide – more... assistant to customers that are not sure of what to order or how much.

The hardest part of this job is to keep customer common when a problem occur. Honeybaked agents have to assure the customers that we take pride in keep our customers happy.

The management at Honeybaked has been the same for the thirteen year I have been there. They offer incentive to motivate the agent to work hard. – less
My view as a assembly worker
Assembly Worker (Former Employee), Holland, OHJune 3, 2015
I got to work in a friendly environment. I learned how to perform all my job duties pretty quickly. The hardest part for me would be transportation.
Productivity and enjoyable workplace
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee), Norcross, GAMay 23, 2015
Pros: Free lunch
Cons: Short breaks and smile
I am a hard worker, dependable, detail oriented, a team player, and an independent self-starter too. I would like to work for a company with productivity and enjoyable workplace.
Enjoyable Workplace With Calm Environment
Team Member (Current Employee), College Park, GAMay 20, 2015
A typical day at work includes making sandwiches, presenting hams and turkey breasts and most importantly involves always being ready. There will be times when there is no one in line and in a couple of minutes a crowd could appear. There is no hard part about the job; the most challenging part though would be remaining calm when the line gets backed up or if there is a lot going on.
Great work environment
Key Holder (Current Employee), Troy, MIMay 9, 2015
In a typical day at work I would come in at 9 am and we would prepare for all the catering we had during the day. After this we would open the doors at 10 am and we would serve customers. I learned how – more... to communicate with customers on a one-on-one basis and how to connect with them. My co-workers were all very nice and we got along very well. I enjoyed the people I worked with. The most enjoyable part of this job was being able to make friends with my co-workers and making the work place an enjoyable place to be rather than dreading work everyday. The hardest part of the job would have to be the work load when a bunch of people would call in last minute wanting deliveries and we had to run around getting everything ready. Working here was an amazing experience. – less
store manager

SELLING SANDWICHES
REGISTERER
Best job ever.
Sandwich Artist (Former Employee), Oxford, ALMarch 23, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: no benefits, no career advancements
There was no chance for advancement in this job because there was only one manager in the store. They care about their employees. Every year at Christmas and Thanksgiving they would give us a little extra something just as a thank you. There was a lot of down time but during lunch time it was busy and time flew by.
Fun environment to work in, with many perks.
Front counter associate/Cashier (Former Employee), Altamonte Springs, FLMarch 20, 2015
Pros: stable
Cons: slow after the holidays
The staff here was always friendly and hard- working. I learned to better assist customers while helping staff. Remaining a team member.
Very understanding company
Phone Operator (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHMarch 14, 2015
My review is based on part time seasonal which are the busiest times of the year and it is very hectic at times.

I enjoy the people I work with and they are very helpful.
Fun workplace with great coworkers
Front of House Supervisor (Current Employee), Pinellas Park, FLMarch 5, 2015
Pros: free lunch, good perks, nice people
Cons: short hours, busy holidays
If you like ham and you like music, then come work here cause I break down hams and listen to music. I also like to talk to customers and give them an awesome Honeybaked Ham experience.
Good experience for a college student.
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee), Wilmington, NcFebruary 14, 2015
Through this job I learned how to provide customer service to different types of individuals. It was not an exciting job at no means but through the two years of staying with the company, I felt a sense – more... of family and belonging. I formed some of the closest bonds with my coworkers there and also some of the customers. It taught me how to have loyalty to a company even when it becomes mundane. As a young college student working with the same people for two years is not always ideal, but what was ideal was finding a family away from home. Though there would be hard days and awful customers, you learn how to alter your reaction and help the customer leave with a better day. It was a perfect job for a college student. – less
Uncomfortable workplace in the breezeway of Kroger during Winter.
Kiosk sales associate (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJanuary 30, 2015
A typical day at work would include selling ham and turkey for the holidays, as well as dipping sauces. It was a kiosk setup but business was going well until employees and managers started taking product for themselves and friends; Also scheduling was tough due to my manager hardly answering the phone. Overall, good business with family based demographic.
Job with great people
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee), 8228 E 61st st tulsa ok 74133January 26, 2015
Pros: i have amazing coworkers
Cons: the pay and the hours are not the best
I enjoy working for HoneyBaked ham. My coworkers are like family to me. A typical day at Honeybaked varies. Most days we prep and deliver catering, Make sure we have everything stocked, cater to people who come to the café for lunch. During the holidays it gets a little insane but I enjoy those times more than anything because I enjoy to be kept busy
Excellent first job experience
Associate (Former Employee), Jackson, TNDecember 25, 2014
Pros: half off product in the store during holidays
Cons: long stressful hours
Good seasonal job for inexperienced workers. The holiday rushes are a fun experience for anyone who enjoys the pressure of lots work very quickly.
Enjoyable
Seasonal Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Buford, GADecember 19, 2014
I enjoyed working here. That is due to the amazing management team and working with many friends, as well as making many others on the seasonal team. Although trying to sell anything to anyone during the – more... holidays is hardly enjoyable, the games and people that I were surrounded by made the job worth it.
I know she is not there anymore, but my supervisor, Denise, would make us do games to win different types of prizes.
One perk of the job was that we got a free ham or turkey at the end of the two weeks for working the holiday shifts. If you returned multiple times, sometimes you got more than that!! – less
Good starting job.
Stocker/Packager (Former Employee), La Mesa, CANovember 5, 2014
Pros: overtime.
Cons: holidays.
Hard work, and long hours especially during the holidays. But appreciation is shown when possible.

1 2 3