HONEYBAKED HAM

HONEYBAKED HAM Employer Reviews

The Customers Were Awesome
Manager (Former Employee), Tolleson, AZJune 5, 2014
Pros: awesome customer interactions
Cons: horrible professional opportunity
I worked 5-6 days a week, and each day worked from open until close. This was a franchise business so there was no room for advancement, and the pay scale was frozen. I loved my customers, and had it not been for the wonderful customers I would have left long before I did.
Loved the people I worked with!
CUSTOMER SERVICE (Current Employee), Covington, LAMay 22, 2014
It was more like a family oriented work place. Everyone got along great. The hardest part of the job was standing on my feet in one place for too long. I would go home every day with a backache. Other than that, nothing was hard about the job at all. I loved it.
Exceptional work environment and management.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Hickory, NCApril 7, 2014
Honeybaked Ham is staple in the Holiday Ham business. They have the highest quality products along with an extremely helpful staff.
Great ham
Delivery Driver (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOMarch 8, 2014
Pros: nice managers
Cons: driving all hours of the day
the hardest part of the job is long hours constantly picking up hams and delivering them.
Fun work environment, yet productive and took business seriously
SEASONAL FOOD PREPERATION ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Boise, IDJanuary 16, 2014
Management was amazing and was willing to work directly with employees for scheduling. Co-workers were equally amazing and made the days at Honeybaked Ham fun and exciting. What I learned from the job was how to prepare food in a clean and timely manner.
Awesome place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tustin, CAJanuary 16, 2014
I was a cashier here. Everyone of the employees is very nice and helpful. Great moral in the store and food is awesome
Such a hassle
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: no set schedule, no spread of hours, hiring unnessecary people
They hire new people when others still need hours, a new manager is there every month, and there are no set schedule. Old people are shown favoritism.
Worked there seasonally
Stocker (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNDecember 26, 2013
Pros: seasonal, quick pay for the holidays, provided free lunches
Cons: low pay, over-bearing/lazy managers, and constant accusations from staff.
Honeybaked Ham was a temporary job and was only meant to be worked that one month during the holidays. It was a decent work environment but some inappropriateness went on there (like name-calling and theft). However, I kept in my mind that it was temporary and did not let it stress me.
Fun place to work. Owner was very good in conduct of business
Sales, Cashier (Former Employee), Saint George, UTNovember 21, 2013
Typical day at work was making outbound calls to develop lunch business for the company. At times there were some personal visits. Put together Holiday lists from previous purchasers of hams, turkeys etc that were purchased for employees of various businesses and individual buyers. Computerized these lists as previously were on cards. Filled in periodically – more... at cash register and other odds and ends for the store. Holiday periods were substantially the high peak for sales. – less
Challenging and good work environment.
Customer Service Clerk (Former Employee), Anaheim, CANovember 3, 2013
Pros: free lunch every other month if you productive.
Cons: short lunches
fun work place get along better with co-workers and team work.
Friendly environment
Packager (Former Employee), Jackson, TNAugust 6, 2013
Here I enjoyed working with the various people and even though it was such a short period of time, I was able to learn a lot about work ethic. Learning work ethic has helped me on my current job by teaching how to adapt to change.
Great place to work!
General Manager (Former Employee), Suwanee, GAJune 13, 2013
I loved working at Honeybaked Ham. The product sells itself. The environment was positive. My co-workers were kind and embraced me quickly. The hardest part of the job is the holidays. Do not expect to make any holiday plans with your family. You will probably spend Christmas and Thanksgiving in bed due to exhaustion. That's part of the job. I enjoyed – more... the most selling to other businesses and taking care of customer needs. – less
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VaJune 12, 2013
I made and prepared food, served the food, and cleaned the store.
Values-driven, mission-focused company
Leader (Current Employee), GeorgiaMay 22, 2013
Pros: happy customers and fellow associates
Cons: holidays are very busy with long hours
One of the best things about working for HoneyBaked is the response that you get when you tell people where you work. Others almost always say, "Oh, I love HoneyBaked." I love HoneyBaked, too. I love the people, the products and the customers. If you want a small company with a big and wonderful reputation, consider HoneyBaked. If you can thrive in – more... an organization where values really matter and you like accountability with flexibility, look in to HoneyBaked. There is a reason that many, many associates at HoneyBaked have been there for more than 10 years. – less
Easy, fun job
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNMarch 28, 2013
Pros: free ham/turkey, good boss, good workers, stress-free
Cons: don't always get the hours you need, get laid off
A typical day is handing out FREE samples to the customers and then answering a bunch of simple questions. They give you guides to answering the questions and you can memorize it in a heartbeat. You do get weird questions sometimes, but just do your best and you'll be fine. The only bad part was getting beat up on the prices. My co-workers and manager – more... were great and really flexible with my school/home life. – less
Stocker/Wrapper (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMarch 27, 2013
I enjoyed my job at Honeybaked. There the staff was also friendly. I also obtain skills in stocking.
It was a great place to work. Just had to travel to far
Asst Store Manager & Customer Service (Former Employee), Sterling Heights, MIMarch 5, 2013
Pros: met new people all the time
Cons: wanted me to travel to far
I loved working at HoneyBaked Ham. It was just to far to travel, at the time I worked there.
PRODUCTIVE AND HOME OF WORLD'S BEST HAM
Restaurant Worker (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLFebruary 25, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks, seasonal job
This was a fun job you got to kinda do your own thing on your own time as long as you got the job done, the coworkers were very helpful if I needed something or had a question they would help me out.
Fast Paced Work with Good Pay
Work in food prep, inventory, and stock (Current Employee), Newnan, GAFebruary 13, 2013
Pros: free lunches during the holidays
Cons: hours vary by previous days, but work lots of long hours toward the end of the holidays
Working at HoneyBaked Ham at Christmas and Thanksgiving is a very fast paced production type of work. It is also great to see the smiles on the customers faces when the see the hams and say how wonderful that they look. Working with a very diverse culture of people was also an enjoyable experience.
Productive and fun place to work
Kitchen Staff (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLFebruary 1, 2013
Cons: short breaks, only seasonal
Such an excellent place to work. Positive atmosphere, great co-workers, and a wonderful manager as well. Loved the time I spent working there.