Honeywell
1,476 reviews

Honeywell United States Employee Reviews

great place to work
Outsoler/Stitcher/DipTank (Former Employee), Rock Island, ILApril 30, 2015
A typical day at work consist of a fast paced out soling rubber safety boots, stitching, and placing decals on the products. I learner how to perform as a team member, and how to be more productive in my work. I got along great with the management members. I became friends with my team members and crew leaders . The hardest part of my job was watching it shut down because it was moved to China. The most enjoyable part of my job when I was awarded for not missing any days of work for a year!
Life at my job.
Credit and Collection Analyst (Current Employee), Smithfield, RIApril 30, 2015
Pros: Commute is very easy, co-workers
Cons: Healthcare, Personal Time Policy
A typical day is 8 hours with 1/2 lunch. Most of the work if varied and I liaison with Customer Service many times during the day to resolve customer issues and approve orders for shipment. Upper management changes very frequently as The Company is constantly changing focus and direction. I have been fortunate to work for the same supervisor for three years and the same manager for five years. I worked in multiple ERP's and was also on the team to convert to one system, which is SAP. I worked with many people on the SAP team across all departments and also conducted (and still do as needed) training sessions for employees to learn and use SAP. I have wonderful co-workers and am part of a great team but the future of my department and location is not secure. Due to this, I do not feel there is room for promotion or further growth for me. I worked very closely with the Supervisor and Manager to set department procedures, train new staff and determine how work will be assigned. I have been assigned many "special projects" that require specific handling and discretion due to the nature of the problems. I have been entrusted with sensitive information so that I am able make good credit decisions for the company.

The hardest part of the job is the frequent changes that senior management makes. There are decisions made and policies put into place that do not take into account the day to day running of the department. Many of the staff are contractors so there is a lot of turnover as people leave once they determine the job is not permanent.

I enjoy being part of the team and training the people I work with. It is very rewarding to see people able to function in their job because of the skills I have taught them.
Excellent career opportunities
Supervisor, ISC (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 29, 2015
Excellent management team, skilled workforce, above average benefits package and a very competitive salary. The company prides itself in a proactive approach to problem solving and always involves the natural team in continuous improvement.
great work environment
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 28, 2015
Pros: great environment
Cons: none
This firm is well-balance, great managerment and co-worker who willing assisting you with question if need to be answer.
People oriented. proactive
Telecommunications Analyst (Current Employee), Melville, NYApril 27, 2015
Pros: close to home
Cons: none
fast paced.
ACD requirements necessary on a daily basis.
I'm always developing, implementing & maintianing a solution.

i enjoy the designing & seeing work as they requested.
Maintenance Electrician (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOApril 26, 2015
Pros: Pay
Cons: The background check takes forever.
Enjoyable place to work. Great for families. Pay and benefits are great. Great worklife balance. Some Management is there to help some just because of who they know not what they know. But would recommend this company to many.
Great co-workers
Aerospace Repair (Former Employee), Coon Rapids, MNApril 25, 2015
Pros: Fair amount of breaks
Cons: Healthcare, very small percent on the raises per year.
I love working in the commercial avionics dept. Co-workers were great, money OK, but health insurance stinks. Higher management didn't recognize the people that actually work on the product, they were too busy with going overboard with every aspect of HOS, to the point of ridiculousness.
Great Employer
Global Commodity Manager (Former Employee), Fort Washington, PAApril 25, 2015
Pros: Not too shabby on a resume
Cons: No Free lunch, but that can be said about any organization
Great Co-workers & managers. The only networking opportunities availible are the ones you make happen. Work hard, network hard and you will succeed here, or anywhere.
Wasn't a good fit for me
Production Technician (Former Employee), Chickasaw, ALApril 22, 2015
it's non union and the rules change daily to fit management and the buddy system. The pay was good and i met some good people there.
Productive and fast pace.
Assembler III (Former Employee), Urbana, OHApril 22, 2015
Very busy
I have learned several different areas,a lot of computer skills and certifications for soldering,crimping,lens potting and torque.
Management isn't very good
Love my co-workers, I'm apart of a good team
Hardest part is the management
Most enjoyable is I love what we build here.
Buyer/Planner (Former Employee), York, PAApril 21, 2015
Pros: Flex hours
Honeywell was a great place to work. It afforded me the opportunity to meet new friends, provide financial stability for my family and grow both personally and professional throughout my tenure.
Productive environment
Customer Service Operations (Former Employee), Tempe, AZApril 20, 2015
Team work is important. Friendly atmosphere. Structured. Organized. Work life balance. Great benefits. Work out facility on site.
Just a number
Applications Engineer (Former Employee), Blackwood, NJApril 16, 2015
My experience with Honeywell was not well as my job was sent overseas. I do not have a high regard for Honeywell and the atmosphere they create.
Great company to work for
Program Manager (Former Employee), Bagram Airbase, AfghanistanApril 16, 2015
Pros: Great management team. Very knowledgeable and professional
Cons: Vacation benefits not on par with other companies overseas
I worked for Honeywell overseas as a Deputy Project Manager and Program Manager. A typical day at work consisted of attending meetings, planning, organizing and managing the execution of our logistics mission in support of the US Army in Afghanistan. The hardest part of the job was the complications associated with travel throughout Afghanistan to visit our numerous sites. It limited my ability to visit my sites on a continual basis. The hours were long and the work was challenging, but the work was very rewarding. The most enjoyable part of the job was the personal satisfaction I got in knowing that we were part of the US Army team and their mission. Having knowledgeable, energetic co-workers contributed greatly to the success of our logistics mission.
Not a bad place to work, great job security
Manufacturing Engineering Technician III (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNApril 15, 2015
Things tend to be hectic around here, but it makes it relaxing on the slower days and weeks.

Co-workers are great, and there is a ton of knowledge throughout the building.
Great Company, good product
Regional Sales Manager for Honeywell Analytics (Current Employee), Denver, COApril 15, 2015
Pros: great Management and exciting
Cons: lack of opportunity
Honeywell is a world-class organization but lacking in advancement potential.

Honeywell works hard on hiring the right people for the current job, but needs to have career paths set.
Good Place to Work
SAP ABAP Consultant (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 14, 2015
Good Place to work,
Friendly environment,
Learned new technologies.
Pressure to resolve the issues which affect business.
Excellent Leadership and team environment
Process Coordinator Inspector (Former Employee), Columbia, MDApril 14, 2015
Pros: Great work place with great benefits
Cons: No cons to report
Great customer service based career. A typical day at work would be assisting the customers/clients with their needs after morning and daily trainings.
A great start for someone with technical abilties
apprentice (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAApril 13, 2015
I found Honeywell to have excellent training and opportunities.
Leadership was professional encounters and guidance.
A work vehicle was a plus and the benefits were exemplary.
Good place to develop
Product Engineer II (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNApril 13, 2015
Union pays exceptionally good and other non union jobs. The higher you go the more responsibility. Great company to develop your professional skills and make an impact in the company or outside the company.

1 2 3 4 5

About Honeywell

Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges – Read more

Honeywell Salaries