Honeywell Employee Reviews

Found 2,641 reviews matching the search
Job with Honeywell
Warehouse Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Balad Air BaseJune 21, 2017
I had enjoyed working with Honeywell had good relations with my upper management co-ordinate with the customers and get the items that are required for mission accomplishment maintain the records. Enjoyed with the staff that has been given to complete the task.
good 9 to 5 job just advancement not there
Intrusion Fire tech support (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 20, 2017
awesome atmosphere

home work balance is great

Advancement Far to none in the tech support side

Supervisors are great

Raises are not constant

worked there for 5 years put my budget out grew my pay check family first awesome place to get your feet wet for a out of collage job or during collage
Pros
able to stay over if late but dont make it a habit start off pay is very good
Cons
raises not constant
Good job
Advanced Manufacturing Engineer (Current Employee) –  CHIHUAHUAJune 20, 2017
Very excitement eviroment, helpfull to grow, a lot of developments required by year, very good work culture, saf. I start here at honeywell working as manufacturing supervisor and thru the time they give more chances to grow doing some job transitions from usa and after that they give me the oportunity to be amanufacturing engineer.
Good company with Bad management at times
Project Engineer I (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 20, 2017
I have worked for Honeywell over 3 years now and have love the flexiablity of the job. However, recent I have been let go due to work force reductions. I still think this a good company to work but I truly dislike the management sometimes.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
Health care plan, pay
Accounting associate
Accounting Associate (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJune 17, 2017
Entered bills to pay in accounts payable. Processed payroll for union members. Enjoyed the people. Was sad to lose the position when the corporation reorganized
cultured fast paced very hot
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 16, 2017
productive fast paced

cultural people

nothing about the job is hard

nonclimate controlled

cookouts birthdays

learned to manage my time working at a comfortable pace
Pros
holiday lunches
Cons
hot and cold weather conditions
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Largo, FLJune 16, 2017
If I had the chance to go back to work there I would. I had to leave because my wife was relocated and we need to move. The managers were great and friendly.
Great people.
Senior Packaging Engineer (Current Employee) –  Freeport, ILJune 16, 2017
Some great/ talented people to work with. Personally, I had some excellent managers to work for. The overall culture is not conducive however for professional growth.
Chaotic
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INJune 16, 2017
Decent Compensation. Benefits got worse over time. Very poor management. I worked at the South Bend division as a Project Engineer. It was a constant civil war between departments. Impossible to complete necessary projects. Would not recommend to anyone considering a job there. The poor management is why I left the company.
Typical R&D environment
Intern (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAJune 16, 2017
Nothing really stood out to me while interning here over one summer. The site I was working at didn't seem to be taking its acquisition by Honeywell to well.
Great Place to Work
Communication Specialist (Former Employee) –  Morristown, NJJune 16, 2017
While Working for Honeywell was an extremely rewarding experience. Each and everyday brought a new learning experience and challenge. The work/life balance, benefits and educational experiences were awesome!
Pros
Growth is inevitable
Field Engineer
Field Engineer (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDJune 16, 2017
Job Description/Duties - Exactly as specified
Management - Well above par
Salary - Above par
Work Environment - Static

Pro's: Based on the project, management has provided ample support for success with minimal mircomanagement

Con's: Long work weeks/hours per day

Summary: One of the best companies to work for dependent on department or project. I would apply again without hesitation.
I loved working with this company because I was able to learn so much . The company itself is amazing but the people are great too.
Leasing Technician (Former Employee) –  Freeport, ILJune 15, 2017
Its a relaxed setting that can be stressful from time to time. If you are not willing to learn and make mistakes and try again this isn't the job for you. You can not be lazy because all of the information is crucial. There is so much Honeywell has to offer and I personally wish I didn't have to leave because this is by far the best job i've ever had.
Competitive employer
Calibration Specialist (Former Employee) –  Freeport, ILJune 15, 2017
Honeywell provides competitive wages and job placement opportunities. Benefits are also an attractive incentive to working for Honeywell. Career advancement needs improvement.
Not a bad place
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Galena, IL 61036June 15, 2017
Not a bad place to work. The work is easy and the atmosphere is relaxed. The employees or lifers, all like the company and it is run better than most factories.
Unethical Big Corporation
Planner/Buyer/Administrator (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZJune 15, 2017
Honeywell is one of those companies that you read about in the news that sends many jobs to low cost regions for cost cutting.

Their benefits have gone down yearly in the past ten years with the first being medical for retirement being taken away to freezing the pension for those that still have one. The latest is the unlimited vacation offer which will be fun for those that want to take vacation during busy times. When they make employees take a lump sum for their 401K many more will leave.

Honeywell puts more emphasis on people taking 30 minute online training (the same ones every year) than they do quality of product. As a employee you are expected to turn in 2 continuous improvement ideas a month or face disipliary action.
Pros
Multiple sites
Cons
Big Corporation
stresful
Packing, assembly (Former Employee) –  Cranston, RIJune 15, 2017
They don't pay fairly, they don't worry about employee they worry about them self , when they decide to move to Mexico they don't think about people who work so hard for them.
The compenasation was bad.
Inventory Application Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJune 15, 2017
I worked for Honeywell for 13 long years and didnt see much change in my salary. The management gets paid well but the ordinary workers still suffer to make ends meet.
Pros
Honeywell has a big reputation.
Cons
Compensation was veru bad.
Unfair work practice
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Cranston, RIJune 14, 2017
The company moved to mexico.
When working as a temp you were overlooked and disregarded by the permanant employees.
Even after a certain amount of time they would only show you the bare minimum of the job requirments
Some changes still needed
Technician III Engineering (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLJune 14, 2017
Honeywell still has some changes that need to be implemented. Employees are still underpaid & underappreciated. The CEO & higher ups are more concerned with money in their pockets than the employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Honeywell. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval