Honeywell
1,111 reviews

Honeywell Employer Reviews

Plenty of work, little room for advancement unless....
Field Service Technician (Current Employee), Nashville, TNAugust 25, 2014
Pros: company provided vehicle
Cons: hot summer days and cold winter days
Little room for advancement unless you are willing to relocate. Enjoy the work, and enjoy my co-workers. Good opportunity to work with very little supervision and meet new customers.
Very busy, fast pace.
Machine Operator (Former Employee), South Bend, INAugust 22, 2014
Pros: daily recognition
Cons: not enough production staffing
Extremely busy start to finish would describe a typical day at Honeywell. I learned the importance of teamwork. I found management to be fair. I enjoyed my co-workers they were very pleasant to work with. Getting co-workers to buy into new programs. Fulfilling my daily tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
Productive and Proffessional
Senior Engineer (Current Employee), Phoenix AZAugust 22, 2014
It is very good work environment and good management system followed in company. Every time seeking for better environment and good place to work
Productive workplace
Engines Assembly Technician (Current Employee), Rocky Mount, North CarolinaAugust 21, 2014
Very busy place, co-workers are great, great benefits, not a lot of pressure or stress.
Learned a lot while working at Honeywell Aerospace
Quality Inspector (Former Employee), Poway, CAAugust 19, 2014
Pros: great coaching
Cons: medical could be a little better
Learned the Honeywell Operating System, which you can bring to any company. Also learned the 5S system. It was a relaxed environment and the co-workers were fun to work with. I also learned how to inspect software. I would still be working there if they had not moved out of the country.
great
Senior Welder (Current Employee), Beggs, OKAugust 15, 2014
is good company to work for,its safe and good place to work,.......
Honeywell was the best call center
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Eagan, MNAugust 14, 2014
taking calls from customers that were having trouble shooting their thermostats for the winter or for the summer time. Helped customers with wiring and trouble shoot the wiring.
Honeywell
Quality Engineer/ Internal Auditor (Current Employee), Praha, STAugust 13, 2014
More than 5 years spent in Honeywell brought me lots of knowledge, great colleagues and even greater leaders.
awesome place to work
Electronics & Mechanical Assembler (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZAugust 13, 2014
Pros: great pay & benefits & bonuses
Cons: being laid off
assembled, tested, packed and shipped all types of electronics. I learned how to operate different types of tools and machinery. Management was always supportive of their workers, making sure that they had the proper training and tools to work with. My workers were always great team players. The hardest part of the job was not getting the parts we needed – more... to get an order completed in a timely manner. The most enjoyable part of the job was doing a great job and when you were rewarded for it. – less
Best place to work at.
Applications Analyst Programmer Lead (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CAAugust 12, 2014
Pros: not applicable.
Cons: not applicable
Learned and trained rellevant subjects to my skills. Been very generous to all employees, People I worked with are the best in terms of maturity and team work.
Fast Paced
Customer Service Leader (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 12, 2014
Very Interesting company with a weekly and extremely high turnover. Poor management, plus a typical day is just trying to have a means to an end.
Fast Paced
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee), Albuquerque, NMAugust 11, 2014
Pros: software engineering
Cons: old
Lots of fast paced work. Learned software processes and design skills
Fredesie review
Global Material Planner (Current Employee), Aguadilla, PRAugust 7, 2014
Nice place to work ,I learn about the six sigma-green belt certified, I know how make Kanbans and how to deal with the supply and demand in production. How deliver my material on time and maintain my customer happy and a good safety stock and inventory.,
A great Software Co but I prefer Hardware
HTSI Test Branch / Software Test Engineer (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COAugust 7, 2014
Great Company but Software Based. I am a Hardware Based individual. Call me for details
A fine company with lots of great people.
Materials Manager, Site SIOP Leader (Former Employee), Tucson, AZAugust 7, 2014
Pros: good pay and benefits.
Cons: long hours and limited resources.
A fine company with lots of great people and many sites to find opportunities.
Poorly managed company. Dont care for employees.
Ore Prep Assistant Operator (Current Employee), Metropolis, ILAugust 4, 2014
Worse place I've ever worked. Wages are good, but atmosphere is negative, and no job security.
Every Opportunity is Different
Sustainability Service Sales Representative (Former Employee), Englewood, COAugust 4, 2014
Pros: huge inventory of services, sustainable design opportunities
Cons: lack of local management, little technical training on services
Honeywell offered me my position as Sustainability Service Sales Representative with the mindset that I was to focus on Sustainability and Energy Services. However after a few months went by, the focus shifted to sell all services provided by Honeywell including Building Automation, Fire, and Security systems. Every opportunity we came across would – more... require a different skill set, understanding, and background. This was a challenging and rewarding learning environment. My mentor assisted me with these challenges and made me appreciate the many moving parts of commercial buildings. It was because of this position that I have a passion to continue working with Commercial Buildings and ensuring they are constructed, operated, and maintained efficiently for the years to come. Our territory included New Mexico, Colorado, and Wyoming which was also challenging. This was the toughest when my husband and I started a family. If issues arose during the sales process, management was hard to find for assistance. When these situations arose, I depended upon my local team and mentor. – less
Sparks, NV- WORST PLACE to work in Sparks
Material Handler (Former Employee), Sparks, NVAugust 2, 2014
Pros: convenient location
Cons: management is bad!!!!
The management at ADI a subsidiary of Honeywell, in Sparks, IS ATROCIOUS!!! The facility manager is rude disrespectful and beyond unprofessional.He uses profanity to employees and calls names. His facility has little to no training for new employees, and the work environment is very hostile. Co workers can do as they please which is unproductive and – more... part of the problem. MOSTLY THE MANAGEMENT IS AT FAULT..FOR HIS ACTIONS & what is allowed in the work place. NO accountability for staff.
So very SAD because Honeywell is a GREAT corporation. – less
Stellar place to work, innovative environment
Student Engineer III Electrical (Test Equipment) (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOAugust 1, 2014
Pros: leed gold certified building, competitive pay, great environment, innovative work, creative thinking required, friendly staff etc.
Cons: corporate housing taxes as an intern
Briefly check emails and begin working on my projects afterwards.

Applications relevant to my B.S. Electrical Engineering and future M.S Computer Science degrees

My management staff was exceptional

My co-workers were more than eagar to assist me with any difficulties I encountered.

Hardest part was literally making sure that I calculated everything – more... I worked on to the minute so that my time sheet was correct and the charge numbers were EXTREMELY important.

Working in my field of study – less
Friendly family type enviorment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Marlton, NJJuly 31, 2014
Pros: friendly atmosphere.
Cons: corporate changes causing layoffs. jobs moving out of state.
I have enjoyed working for Honeywell over the years. It is a family type environment with great co-workers. I work with little or no management intervention during the day as most management are remote from our office.

1 2 3 4 5

About Honeywell

Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges – Read more