Honeywell
1,082 reviews

Honeywell Employer Reviews

Proffesional
SR. Engineering Technician (Former Employee), ProductionJuly 27, 2014
Great and fun place to work at with people very knowledgeable at there trait.
Good Company
Technical Manager Communications Operations Group (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 24, 2014
Pros: benefits and culture
Cons: i had to leave the company because of contract change.
The company was good to work for with good benefits. My job was focused on human spaceflight operations. The Honeywell team had decades of human spaceflight experience and had a magnificent culture because of this.

Note: Job security rating is 3 because of the nature of being an aerospace contractor. You're only guaranteed to have a job as long as – more... the contract. – less
Program Manager
Program Manager (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXJuly 23, 2014
Pros: great work environment
Cons: very long work hours
Ensured all policies/procedures, contract deliverables, and Statement of Work were in compliance with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation (DFAR) of Government Furnished Property and Contractor Acquired Property with an estimated value of over $1 billion and contract value of over $10 million.

My position – more... was very demanding and required unconditional focus and support for all personnel. – less
Bad Leadership and no career growth.
Manufacturing Technician II (Former Employee), El Paso, TXJuly 22, 2014
Cons: no equal treatment to employees and a lot of favoritism.
Honeywell its a good company, but in the facility that I work at the Leadership has a lack of people skills and no school education, that creates a dead end work environment and no career growth.
Challenging workplace
Worker (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 21, 2014
Pros: recognition
Cons: reorganizing
Challenging workplace with great people and opportunity to travel.
TEK SYSTEMS
Senior Systems Administrator (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COJuly 21, 2014
I worked directly for the prime contractor. I enjoyed my job and got to work with great management in a challenging arena.
Interesting work and cutting edge technology
Lead Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOJuly 18, 2014
Great place to work with plenty of interesting things to work on. Co-Workers are great, engineering management is great, but the HR department is a wreck. Benefits \ compensation are also lacking, you need to quit and come back to get a decent raise.
Productive, great work-life balance
Strategic Customer Growth Leader (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNJuly 18, 2014
Overall, Honeywell is a great place to work where talent and hard work pays off with good transparency and visibility to senior management. Its a fun place to work with great work-life balance and truly believes that 'People' are the biggest differentiators to its success.
Good, Enjoyable
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Benning, GAJuly 17, 2014
It was easy to catch up and understand all the aspects of the company. My day started at 8 am and was off at 5 pm with an hour lunch. I learned the aspects of working with units that are redeploying and reissuing their equipment on the civilian side versus the military side I was use to. My management was easy to work with and very positive in allowing – more... me to expand my knowledge in areas I wasn't 100% in. The hardest part of the job was playing catch up after being out sick and trying to train soldiers in areas they didn't understand, but yet weren't really wanting to learn. I enjoyed the training of soldiers and other personnel in my field. – less
Easy job working with great people
Manpower-Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 17, 2014
Pros: great management
Cons: contract job was short
Worked with pilots and airlines on purchasing of their tech support manuals and service bulletins on the up keep and maintenance of their aircraft. Problem solver for the customer inquiries that were calling and sending via the CRM.
Good company
MECHANIC / INSTRUCTOR (Former Employee), Fort Bragg, NCJuly 16, 2014
A good company and wished they could have kept the contract.
Production workplace, good benefits
Manager (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FlJuly 15, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: the customer controlling the job.
Manager for Blount Island Command, Navy Supply Support part of the MPF program. Plans, coordinates, develops, organizes, coordinates and executes operational level supply and maintenance functions to support the Maritime Prepositioning Ships Program/ Navy Support Element. The on-site leader for the Navy Support section.
Enjoyed the way the job continued – more... to change.
Worked with a great group of people. – less
Productive workplace, Good work experience
CNC Grind Machinist (Former Employee), Greer, SCJuly 15, 2014
Pros: good workplace, nice co-workers
Cons: hiring freezes and lay-off
Nice workplace, Nice co-workers. Work with CNC machinery an Micrometers making sure product meets all the measurments
Great place to work. I love 1st shift and off weekends. I'm able to work alone or with others if I want. The medical and dental insurance is good.
Lead Person of Sub Assembly Department. (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHJuly 14, 2014
Pros: 1st shift off weekends. alot of overtime, which makes for a great paycheck. my co-workers have the same work ethic that i do.
Cons: company moving to mexico, so much for job security.
All in all, Honeywell has been very good to me. I love the work and the people I work with. I had planned to stay here till I retired but unfortunately not is not an option for me anymore.
Great place to work and able to telecommute
Coldfusion Administrator (Current Employee), Tempe, AZJuly 14, 2014
Pros: morning cafeteria is open to eat a burrito, pancakes, or whatever
Cons: contracts can end
I have gotten to work on many systems and languages. Being able to telecommute is great. I was able to visit my brothers farm while still working during the day. This is priceless
Stressful environment due to the nature of the business aerospace.
Facilitator/leader (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 13, 2014
Working hard to be able to meet schedules to airlines. Everyone is dedicated to doing a good job they understand the importance of this business and major companies need their product ASAP. Team goals and cross training help to ensure goals are met. When we are able to do that and work together that makes everyone's day.
Great learning environment
PP&C Analyst (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 11, 2014
Pros: once you're in, you're in
Cons: poor healthcare coverage
Overall good place to work. Learned a lot and left the company with a wealth of knowledge.
Good place to learn from veteran engineers in the company
Manufacturing Engineering Intern (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJuly 11, 2014
Great place for a first internship. I learned a lot of different skills and got to work with a variety of people and sectors of the company.
Application Support Run team to maintain application/database server.
Application Support Engineer (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 11, 2014
Great team member to work with, high security application system operated by solid management team and support team.
productive and fun working place
Avionics Manufacturing Engineering Technician (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNJuly 9, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: healthcare
Production, leading a group
managing a team
some of the duties are building laser gyros
process of manufacturing
designing the outcomes of experiments

1 2 3 4 5

About Honeywell

Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges – Read more