Honeywell
1,454 reviews

Honeywell United States Employee Reviews

Just a number
Applications Engineer (Former Employee), Blackwood, NJApril 16, 2015
My experience with Honeywell was not well as my job was sent overseas. I do not have a high regard for Honeywell and the atmosphere they create.
Great company to work for
Program Manager (Former Employee), Bagram Airbase, AfghanistanApril 16, 2015
Pros: Great management team. Very knowledgeable and professional
Cons: Vacation benefits not on par with other companies overseas
I worked for Honeywell overseas as a Deputy Project Manager and Program Manager. A typical day at work consisted of attending meetings, planning, organizing and managing the execution of our logistics mission in support of the US Army in Afghanistan. The hardest part of the job was the complications associated with travel throughout Afghanistan to visit our numerous sites. It limited my ability to visit my sites on a continual basis. The hours were long and the work was challenging, but the work was very rewarding. The most enjoyable part of the job was the personal satisfaction I got in knowing that we were part of the US Army team and their mission. Having knowledgeable, energetic co-workers contributed greatly to the success of our logistics mission.
Not a bad place to work, great job security
Manufacturing Engineering Technician III (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNApril 15, 2015
Things tend to be hectic around here, but it makes it relaxing on the slower days and weeks.

Co-workers are great, and there is a ton of knowledge throughout the building.
Great Company, good product
Regional Sales Manager for Honeywell Analytics (Current Employee), Denver, COApril 15, 2015
Pros: great Management and exciting
Cons: lack of opportunity
Honeywell is a world-class organization but lacking in advancement potential.

Honeywell works hard on hiring the right people for the current job, but needs to have career paths set.
Good Place to Work
SAP ABAP Consultant (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 14, 2015
Good Place to work,
Friendly environment,
Learned new technologies.
Pressure to resolve the issues which affect business.
Excellent Leadership and team environment
Process Coordinator Inspector (Former Employee), Columbia, MDApril 14, 2015
Pros: Great work place with great benefits
Cons: No cons to report
Great customer service based career. A typical day at work would be assisting the customers/clients with their needs after morning and daily trainings.
A great start for someone with technical abilties
apprentice (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAApril 13, 2015
I found Honeywell to have excellent training and opportunities.
Leadership was professional encounters and guidance.
A work vehicle was a plus and the benefits were exemplary.
Good place to develop
Product Engineer II (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNApril 13, 2015
Union pays exceptionally good and other non union jobs. The higher you go the more responsibility. Great company to develop your professional skills and make an impact in the company or outside the company.
Excellent company to work for.
CSR II/Peer Mentor/Account Manager (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NM and Phoenix, AZApril 12, 2015
Pros: Great benefits, huge opportunities for professionals, international relocation available.
Cons: Non-degreed positions are in constant flux.
Excellent company to work for: national/international opportunities available, great benefits, solid work for engineers of all types. Customer service departments completely unstable, though. Most groups moved in-house, but off-shore to sites in Puerto Rico, Prague, or Bangalore. Overall, excellent corporate culture - big on Kaizen and 5S: process improvement and internal development.
What I was able to take away after leaving
Support Engineering Specialist (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOApril 6, 2015
Pros: Interview me or read my resume
Cons: I will not discuss publicly on the internet
I'm thankful for the contacts I was able to make, improvements I was able to perform, bringing new process documents to be used, convert paper files to a server, design water systems in the plant. My work spoke for itself as I was promoted twice holding three positions while working for Honeywell. I was published by the company for an improvement in performing a Process Hazard Analysis that was missed for the 63 years of being open. I was sent out to receive my EPA Universal Refrigeration License which I did earn and have. I was also asked to take part in many different management training courses and I'm now certified in those specific management styles.
Hard Working Workforce
Supervisor (Current Employee), Torrance, CAApril 6, 2015
Overall you will learn a lot about yourself and your limits. You will definitely learn time management. It's a good place to learn and to be challenged.
productive work place
logistic specialist (Former Employee), Groveport, OHApril 4, 2015
productive work place with great benifits and oppertunities to move up the ladder,I enjoyed the fact that there was always overtime.
Review
Network Technician (Current Employee), Tempe, AZApril 1, 2015
Honeywell has been great to work for.

My job requires a great amount of travel, which has been enjoyable. I have met alot of great, hardworking individuals. The corporate culture is typically great, and provides a fair amount of opportunity.

However, corporate IT is currently going through a large re-org which has resulted in mass layoffs and off-shoring.
Good experience, No work-life balance
Supply Chain (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 1, 2015
Metric-centric culture. High turn-over. Poor work-life balance. Mediocre health care plan (high deductible plans). I'm not an angry employee. There's just too much work to do in too little time and the pile gets higher all the time.

Good experience for next position
A lot of things to learn
Co-op (Current Employee), Golden Valley, MNMarch 31, 2015
Pros: Flexible hours. Nice people
Cons: Poor management sometimes
Honeywell is a good place to work for. But it is not a good place for entry level. There are no mentorship program available for new hires.
Excellent company to work for
Process Operator (Current Employee), Baton Rouge, LAMarch 30, 2015
Pros: compensation
Cons: Healthcare
Honeywell is an excellent company to work for. The people are very interesting, compensation on the front end is fair but the health care and retirement plans could be better.
Program Management
Senior Program Manager (Former Employee), Melville, NYMarch 30, 2015
Program Management is exciting. The ability to work with many different functions.
I learn about the different personalities
Exciting and enjoyable place of employment
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Chester, VAMarch 29, 2015
Pros: Free coffee
Cons: benefits
Quiet and very pleasant place to work. Co workers are very friendly and are willing to work beyond standards. Learned very many duties to include billing, dealing with various customers on phone and email.
Limited Promotions
Mobile Application Support Engineer (Former Employee), AtlantaMarch 29, 2015
Pros: Site Location
Cons: Career advancement
Advancement opportunities was limited at the location. Honeywell people were excellent very professional always looking for opportunities to advance and make the product standout. I truly loved working with the people at GSRC in Atlanta.
Growth company part of downsizing during business downturn in 2008
Senior Account Sales Manager (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 28, 2015
Pros: Growth, employee enagagement, Lean and drive results
Cons: At that time part of business downturn in 2008
Honeywell is a leader in aircraft instrumentation, configuration. I was part of the 2007-2008 economic crisis. Note hired on by Barnes in 2009 to drive results

1 2 3 4 5

About Honeywell

Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges – Read more

Honeywell Salaries