Honeywell Employee Reviews

Found 2,274 reviews matching the search
Flexible as long as we were able to complete our work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJanuary 16, 2017
Had a good working environment as and great hours. You have great opportunities to grow.. but you never know when you may be cut.
Not heading in the right direction
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 16, 2017
this was a great company at one time-the focus on short term profits instead of long term growth is going to impact this company's long term viability
fun workplace
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Franklin, PAJanuary 16, 2017
fun people to work with but the management was a bit stressful at times. I found it was a boring dead end job that I was gaining no experience from and was ready to get out.
Global Company
Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Aguadilla, PRJanuary 16, 2017
When you get to work in the morning, you can expect the unexpected. Every day is full of excitement and challenges to drive analysis and work through to resolve the issue and be able to satisfy our customers. Great place to work for if you are looking for a challenge of your professional skills and learn something new daily.
Productive and intense
NPI Buyer (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 16, 2017
Assembled a good team of buyers. Training scheduled to insure MOP could be followed and understood. Flexible hours available with management approval.
Pros
work from home availalbel if required
Cons
Benifits
Owership of Telemetry Business unit for utilities
Customer Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLJanuary 16, 2017
Allowed complete ownership of the telemetry business units for distribution utilities companies. Provided training to internal and external customers. Travel was approximately 35% - 50% of the time. Supervised local Technical Support staff.
Pros
CEO drives a 10% increase in stock price.
Cons
Several internal folks asking assitance in meeting their Goals and objectives
Exciting place to work with many opportunities to advance
Technician (Former Employee) –  IllinoisJanuary 16, 2017
Honeywell is a great place to work with excellent pay, benefits, as well as a fun environment to grow professionally. I am very thankful for the time I spent with this company.
Fast paced, demanding work environment
Leader (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 15, 2017
If you want to work in the fast lane - this is the company to work for. Constant pressure to improve and perform better can be overwhelming, resulting in employee burn-out (if you survive).
Pros
Employee training, compensation for performance
Cons
Constant pressure to out perform
Always facing layoffs
Sales Tax Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 15, 2017
Was an ok company until they were bought out by Allied. After that it seemed morale was down and people started leaving or were laid off. The management team seemed more concerned with their own careers.
Great place to start a career
Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee) –  Aguadilla, PRJanuary 15, 2017
A lot of work! Is a place to get all the experience for the position you work. Management aware of issues and willing to solve them in the long term. Although is not an employee company.
Terrible Company to work for
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 14, 2017
Worked here for a few months and all i can say is just how terrible this company is. Horrible benefits, you have to meet a 1,500 dollar deductible even before your benefits kicking in. Also, they recently got rid of the work from home policy. And lastly when i came on board they train you for a few weeks (2 in my case) and expect you to have it all down pat. I laughed my way out of this crazy company and haven't looked back since. Also low morale overall due to layoffs and very high work expectations. Also expecting you to work from home after hours and after getting rid of the work from home policy. HA no thanks.
Pros
Good Salary
Cons
No work/family balance, TERRIBLE health benefits, TERRIBLE management.
lead stationary engineer
Lead Stationary Engineer (Former Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDJanuary 14, 2017
This was a great opportunity for me. It helped to learn the core principles of the engineering field. Honeywell also offered additional educational benefits and instruction, which is a plus for any engineer.
not a good place
Warehouse Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Groveport, OHJanuary 14, 2017
the warehouse merged 3 warehouses into 1, no care of your sitiuation, management was good till weasal had to out weasal the others to keep their job, very depressing, you could work any hrs from 8 to 12 on any giving day, with no respect or apprecatition
Pros
Cons
treated like second rate till you become an employee
Fun
Call Center Operator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 13, 2017
This was very good company to work for. I learned to interact with other people.The management really worked with your schedule.The most enjoyable part about the ob was pay day.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Healthcare
Incompetent Management
Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Deer Valley, AZJanuary 13, 2017
Tremendously incompetent management. Upper management/executives spend time on frivolous expenditures like acquiring minor businesses while not winning any significant new business. As a result, the entire aerospace division is in precarious financial standing which has resulted in multiple layoffs last year with still more planned for 2017.

To further control outrageous costs that upper management has created, nobody receives raises or any career advancement. The current company culture ensures Honeywell is where your career goes to die.
work
Customer and Product Support (Former Employee) –  Mayagüez, PRJanuary 12, 2017
It was very far from home. But beside that he job was good. Lot of work to do. Didnt like that it was far from home. GOod health insurance.
like the people i worked with but the job offered no security and wasn't what I was told it would be
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Geneva, OHJanuary 12, 2017
I worked everyday with the same machine to bend pipes. I learned how to follow 5S procedures and use my machinery. I loved the atmosphere of the work place and the people I worked with. There was a lot of paper work but its all worth it to show your hard work. Morning meetings I felt were a good way to have everyone's opinions heard.
Pros
People were great to work with
Cons
wages, not family shifts, took temp time for granite
Great people with a passion for learning and develoment
Executive Administrative Assistant (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJanuary 11, 2017
I enjoyed my time there. I was a contract employee who they decided not to hire permanently. I personally feel they lost a great employee when I left, but I understand budget cuts and the bottom line. Overall they were a great bunch of people and the company, culturally was heading in a good direction. Leadership needed more training but it wasn't anything a little coaching couldn't fix.

Love to eat!
Worldwide Company
SENIOR PCB DESIGNER/DOCUMENTATION SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FlJanuary 11, 2017
Honeywell absorbs smaller companies into their conglomerate which have a little more compassion and interface with their employees.

Good benefits, but being global, a bit disorganized.

Great people I worked with in the small office environment.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
Job lost to an employee overeas
Big company that does not necessarily value thier employees, but great coworkers.
National Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Morris Plains, NJJanuary 10, 2017
The company benefits are the bare minimum for any similar company. They do not have a 401K match benefit and have held pay raises for last two years.

Co-workers are great people to work with, but the work load makes it near impossible to balance work/life. Honeywell is very much results driven, rather than looking at effort and existing environment.
Pros
big company, great co-workers
Cons
profit, not people driven.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Honeywell. Our community is ready to answer.