Honeywell
1,074 reviews

Honeywell Employer Reviews

Challenging workplace
Worker (Current Employee), Houston, TXJuly 21, 2014
Pros: recognition
Cons: reorganizing
Challenging workplace with great people and opportunity to travel.
TEK SYSTEMS
Senior Systems Administrator (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COJuly 21, 2014
I worked directly for the prime contractor. I enjoyed my job and got to work with great management in a challenging arena.
Interesting work and cutting edge technology
Lead Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOJuly 18, 2014
Great place to work with plenty of interesting things to work on. Co-Workers are great, engineering management is great, but the HR department is a wreck. Benefits \ compensation are also lacking, you need to quit and come back to get a decent raise.
Productive, great work-life balance
Strategic Customer Growth Leader (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNJuly 18, 2014
Overall, Honeywell is a great place to work where talent and hard work pays off with good transparency and visibility to senior management. Its a fun place to work with great work-life balance and truly believes that 'People' are the biggest differentiators to its success.
Good, Enjoyable
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee), Fort Benning, GAJuly 17, 2014
It was easy to catch up and understand all the aspects of the company. My day started at 8 am and was off at 5 pm with an hour lunch. I learned the aspects of working with units that are redeploying and reissuing their equipment on the civilian side versus the military side I was use to. My management was easy to work with and very positive in allowing – more... me to expand my knowledge in areas I wasn't 100% in. The hardest part of the job was playing catch up after being out sick and trying to train soldiers in areas they didn't understand, but yet weren't really wanting to learn. I enjoyed the training of soldiers and other personnel in my field. – less
Easy job working with great people
Manpower-Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 17, 2014
Pros: great management
Cons: contract job was short
Worked with pilots and airlines on purchasing of their tech support manuals and service bulletins on the up keep and maintenance of their aircraft. Problem solver for the customer inquiries that were calling and sending via the CRM.
Production workplace, good benefits
Manager (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FlJuly 15, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: the customer controlling the job.
Manager for Blount Island Command, Navy Supply Support part of the MPF program. Plans, coordinates, develops, organizes, coordinates and executes operational level supply and maintenance functions to support the Maritime Prepositioning Ships Program/ Navy Support Element. The on-site leader for the Navy Support section.
Enjoyed the way the job continued – more... to change.
Worked with a great group of people. – less
Productive workplace, Good work experience
CNC Grind Machinist (Former Employee), Greer, SCJuly 15, 2014
Pros: good workplace, nice co-workers
Cons: hiring freezes and lay-off
Nice workplace, Nice co-workers. Work with CNC machinery an Micrometers making sure product meets all the measurments
Great place to work. I love 1st shift and off weekends. I'm able to work alone or with others if I want. The medical and dental insurance is good.
Lead Person of Sub Assembly Department. (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHJuly 14, 2014
Pros: 1st shift off weekends. alot of overtime, which makes for a great paycheck. my co-workers have the same work ethic that i do.
Cons: company moving to mexico, so much for job security.
All in all, Honeywell has been very good to me. I love the work and the people I work with. I had planned to stay here till I retired but unfortunately not is not an option for me anymore.
Great place to work and able to telecommute
Coldfusion Administrator (Current Employee), Tempe, AZJuly 14, 2014
Pros: morning cafeteria is open to eat a burrito, pancakes, or whatever
Cons: contracts can end
I have gotten to work on many systems and languages. Being able to telecommute is great. I was able to visit my brothers farm while still working during the day. This is priceless
Stressful environment due to the nature of the business aerospace.
Facilitator/leader (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 13, 2014
Working hard to be able to meet schedules to airlines. Everyone is dedicated to doing a good job they understand the importance of this business and major companies need their product ASAP. Team goals and cross training help to ensure goals are met. When we are able to do that and work together that makes everyone's day.
Great learning environment
PP&C Analyst (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 11, 2014
Pros: once you're in, you're in
Cons: poor healthcare coverage
Overall good place to work. Learned a lot and left the company with a wealth of knowledge.
Good place to learn from veteran engineers in the company
Manufacturing Engineering Intern (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJuly 11, 2014
Great place for a first internship. I learned a lot of different skills and got to work with a variety of people and sectors of the company.
Application Support Run team to maintain application/database server.
Application Support Engineer (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJuly 11, 2014
Great team member to work with, high security application system operated by solid management team and support team.
productive and fun working place
Avionics Manufacturing Engineering Technician (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNJuly 9, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: healthcare
Production, leading a group
managing a team
some of the duties are building laser gyros
process of manufacturing
designing the outcomes of experiments
Productive and fun workplace
Shipping Coordinator (Former Employee), Strongsville, OHJuly 8, 2014
Honeywell was a great company to work for. The people who worked there made it enjoyable. Workplace was fast paced and when you needed help, someone was there to assist you.
Excellent Environment
Sr. Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Wichita, KSJuly 8, 2014
Honeywell is just an overall great place to work. Good benefits, good environment, and great people.
Fun workplace but impossible to become permanent.
Assembler Level 2 (Current Employee), Olathe, KSJuly 7, 2014
Love working here but benefits are terrible for whats required. No medical no dental no vacation and no holiday since I am a contractor. The possibility of moving up in the company is almost non-existent. I am qualified for a better paying more challenging position and yet I am stuck in my current position. Too many talented people are let go and replaced – more... by worthless workers because they don't like to hire contractors to full time associates. – less
Fast Paced work environment
Service Desk L1 & L2 Mgr (Former Employee), Melville NYJuly 7, 2014
Pros: co-workers
Cons: healthcare
Fast Paced work environment and very demanding workplace. No shortage of work with a lot of projects as well as everyday support calls,
Productive work place
Aerospace Mission Assurance Engineer/Auditor (Current Employee), MarylandJuly 6, 2014
I enjoy where I am contracted to which is NASA.Enjoy making a difference in the work place.

1 2 3 4 5

About Honeywell

Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges – Read more