Honeywell

Honeywell Employer Reviews

Great palce to work.
Custodian (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOApril 18, 2014
Pros: good job!
Work is hard. People are nice. Good company to work for.
Very fast pace.
Good place to work.
Warehouseman (Former Employee), reno NVApril 17, 2014
Pros: the lunch hour
Cons: tempory
Honeywell treated me good I was just sad it was tempory. I learned how to cross train people there, how to lead a work crew of my own, shipping/picking.
Great job and benefits
Protective Force Officer (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOApril 17, 2014
Pros: great job with great benefits
Cons: getting laid off
I have really enjoyed my time here. However I am getting laid off soon.
Management not supportive and benefits not so good
Workflow Specialist (Former Employee), Glendale, AZApril 17, 2014
Cons: healthcare
Spent more time at work than at home. Management wasn't supportive.
Poor culture work presented no challenges or room for advancement
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee), Tonawanda, NYApril 17, 2014
Pros: worked dupont schedule
Cons: supervisor could not be trusted
Job required no skill sets besides paying attention if the systems were working properly. Certain parts of management had no clue to what was happening. Hardest part of the job was keeping busy and staying awake.
It is a telecom Products based company, very free environment
Senior Firmware Engineer (Current Employee), Pune, IndiaApril 17, 2014
It is a good company, good learning environment, management does not put pressure, very good team work.
Surprised by Other Reviews
SW Engineer (Former Employee), SeattleApril 16, 2014
Pros: equal treatment of contractors and employees
Cons: everything else
I worked at both the Redmond and Albuquerque locations as a contract engineer. In 33 years of consulting/contracting, this was the lousiest company I ever dealt with, hands down. I won't bore with details, but the only good thing I can say about Honeywell is that they treat their contractors no worse than they do their employees. Which, unfortunately, – more... is like garbage.

Given that I worked in multiple locations, and just finished another contract in California working with 4-5 guys from Phoenix who loathed Honeywell, I have to question the underlyng validity of the reviews I see here. Three locations is admittedly a relatively small sample size, but something is not passing the smell test.

For what it's worth. – less
Safety product company
Material Handler and Assembler (Current Employee), cranston, riApril 16, 2014
Very physical labor requiring great attention to detail.
I've learned how to log orders in the computer.
Tech
Electronic Engineering Technician II (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHApril 13, 2014
OK pay. No real room for growth. Management was also OK. No real big complaints.
A good company that treated their employees fairly.
Data Records Analyst (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHApril 11, 2014
Was able to hold several positions there. I started off monitoring burglar and fire alarm. To Accounts Receivable, data records and incident reduction. Also supervised 1st shift for 2 years. All the co-workers were close knit group like family.
This workplace felt unsafe and unorganized.
Operator / Pure Metals (Former Employee), Spokane Valley, WAApril 10, 2014
Pros: i had three days off to spend with my family
Cons: i worked three twelves and one six hour shifts
My day started with a meaningless crew meeting and then using a crane to maneuver heavy billets to a saw so they could be cut into manageable sized pieces for production. During the pure the heat was almost unbearable and at any time if there was a mistake made there could potentially have been an explosion that would kill everyone in the plant. not – more... my ideal working environment. The lead and his assistant in the cast house constantly contradict each other which made things even more unsafe and potentially hazardous. Management was unorganized and full of communication flaws in other words one hand didn't have any idea what the other hand was doing. – less
ehhh
Production Coordinator (Former Employee), Oxford, ALApril 9, 2014
Its an ok job. Everyone was generally in their own world. People generally came in, did their job, quietly ( no talking permitted, no casual talking)
A very professional company
Service Technician II (Former Employee), Lincolnshire, ILApril 8, 2014
Working for Honeywell gave me the opportunity to observe great knowledge. The training was great and the work environment as well. We had daily meetings and emails about: new tasks, safety, and business.
Fair
Employee (Former Employee), Wichita, KSApril 8, 2014
Ready to move on to broaden my career growth and development
Very busy and fast paced environment
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee), Tempe AZApril 8, 2014
Pros: learn something new every day.
Cons: heavy work load.
A very detailed but fast paced type job.

Co-workers made the job most enjoyable.
Progressive Fortune 100 Company
Senior Video Producer (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 6, 2014
As a member the Visual Services department, my responsibilities and duties covered many areas within the digital media arena. Honeywell has a great workforce.
Management was too friendly with some of the other employees which resultede in favoritism.
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee), Tonawanda, NYApril 5, 2014
The heat from the furnaces is a killer!!! I learned so many new skills I did not possess before.
Good People to work for
Process Coordinator/Inspector (Former Employee), AfghanistanApril 5, 2014
Pros: free housing and meals
Cons: not enought of transportation for staff
Learned many new skills for supply and propety accountabillity
Productive and Interesting job
Representative I Customer Support (Former Employee), Aguadilla, PRApril 3, 2014
Pros: discounts for at&t, disney tickets and more
Cons: work under pressure, customers are very demanding and you need to have a balance to work many things simultaneously.
This was a very interesting job. I learned a lot about airplanes and security devices.A Great opportunity to learn and achieve new goals in life.You know people all over the world because customers are international. A challenging opportunity to demonstrates your skills.
The best place i ever worked at
Disassembly Mechanic (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 2, 2014
Pros: overtime, weekends off, holiday off, and holiday pay
Cons: being on contract, and being layed off
The atmosphere here was great. very chilled and laid back. great people to work with and you are pretty much hands on with your own project by yourself, but must fulfill it in a timely manner. The schedule was great since I worked the 2nd shift and had the weekends off. Management was really cool and he blended in with the work crew like he was in the – more... same position.. I think that's why we all respected him and we always followed his orders. I would go back if I had the chance in a heart beat. I had the best training from other co-workers that been in this industry for a while because they wanted to see me grow and get a permanent position.. I got along with most of them and worked hard beside the ones that had a little jealousy toward me because of me being a so called rookie.. Other them that it was a great company. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Honeywell

Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges – Read more