Honeywell

Honeywell Employee Reviews

Found 1,312 reviews matching the search
productive
Machine operator (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 2, 2016
There are a variety of factors which impact on community services organisations, their running and their structure, and on the employees who work for them. This course looks at how to contribute to the effective operation of the work group through your own performance and working effectively with others
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no breaks
Its good Company
Lead Engineer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 1, 2016
Honeywell is great multinational company, but have limited growth.
I want to enhance my technical in other field of security systems.
Honeywell is a productive workplace with a lot of support and encouragement.
Product Design Engineer (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 1, 2016
Honeywell provided me with the opportunity to gain some practical knowledge on the process of product development, and the roles and responsibilities associated. During the short four months of my contract, I met a lot of people who enjoyed their job, and were kind and supportive in helping me make sure that I could get mine done.
Pros
Great people to be around.
Cons
Temporary lack of job security due to lay-offs.
Generally a good workplace
SPECIALIST I-ENGINEERING SUPPORT (Former Employee) –  Aguadilla, PRJanuary 31, 2016
Very professional environment, good benefits and compensation for PR. But lacking in effective management of talented resources.
Pros
Professional work environment, compensation and benefits.
Cons
Management is ineffective, overworked, boring designs of test stations
false advertising
worker (Current Employee) –  Herlong, CAJanuary 30, 2016
Was hired to work for HTSI on SIAD. 50 hr work week, great. Inadequate work space, no parts, no special tools as promised. Leadership is lacking in professionalism, constant threats of job security towards everyone on site, tossing wages in everyone's faces. No opportunity for advancement if you're working for Honeywell through a sub contractor.
Pros
good pay
Cons
work conditions
Dynamic Work Environment
Assistant Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MDJanuary 30, 2016
Great co-workers, and immediate management, with significant emphasis on safety and daily duties. Available flexible work hours, assist with family life.
productive and fun
MACHINE OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Cranston, RIJanuary 29, 2016
It's a nice place to work for, I learned different jobs. Management its not to bad , coworkers are okay. The hardest part of the job was getting material for small work orders. I enjoyed working with some people.
Pros
nice people
Cons
health care and benefits
Was fun the first 26 years
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  MichiganJanuary 28, 2016
Satisfying customers and gaining a referral base was extremely satisfying. Good peer group to work with. Business (performance contracting school and government markets) was hit hard during the recession and money was and continues to be an issue for potential customers here in MI.
Pros
Compensatiion
Cons
The economy
Plenty of room for advancement by applying for internal jobs
Global Aftermarket Buyer (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJanuary 27, 2016
Plenty of room for advancement by applying for internal jobs. Salary jobs work mostly without supervision. Honeywell has an excellent training center to improve your skills.
Pros
Salary and hourly jobs
Cons
40 to 50 hour work week
Honeywell is a leader with a great culture
Senior Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNJanuary 26, 2016
Honeywell has a great culture and my manager was excellent. Benefits, salary, job security and advancement opportunities were excellent
Productive and Efficient
Cleanline Processor (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 26, 2016
Great experience, developing skills, and making new opportunities. Proper training and guidance allowed me to excel in my job and gave me insight into manufacturing.
Pros
Great environment and opportunities
Cons
Contract work, not given a job offer.
Productive and a great team to work with
Customer Service Consultant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 25, 2016
Review available upon request if needed from the staffing agent. My experience working at Honeywell was a good one. Great team and staff to work for.
Fte
Propulsion Systems Engineer III (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 25, 2016
Fast pace work environment. Always something new to work on within various programs. Great opportunity for those who want to stay busy
Hectic
Inventory Control Assistant II (Current Employee) –  South Bend, INJanuary 25, 2016
Everyday is Hectic. The Supervisors don't understand what goes on day to day. Very little communication. People work against each other. Very unorganized work place. Have to be able to work all the problems out on your own. No management guidance.
Honeywell is my best working place!
Senior Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Morristown, NJJanuary 25, 2016
Great place to work with best management I ever met in my career! Working with a high pleasure here and delivering projects with passion as part of a young and brilliant team!
AMAZING place to work!!!
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 24, 2016
Management of multiple executive calendars and conference rooms.

Before my manager retired last year, he started teaching me how to do pivot tables and charts which were shared with the executives. He would always take the time to teach me something that would help HIM excel and meet his goals.

Loved my co-workers, we were like a family. We had a Team Building Team which consisted of 10 people, of which I was the Lead. It was up to me, at the beginning of the year, to determine at what budget amount we would need, and then ensured we stayed within budget.We planned one event per quarter.

There was nothing hard about the job. My one co-worker (another Executive Assistant) and myself worked so well together. If I didn't know how to do something, she did, and vice versa. We were a great team.
Pros
Cons
Layoffs
very productive
shipping & receiving (Former Employee) –  Fort Mill, SCJanuary 23, 2016
shipping, receiving, and and binning units all day. constant work flow, never a dull moment, and always something to do
Great Company
Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXJanuary 22, 2016
Great Company, I don't dread waking up for work, comfortable safe work environment.

Learned a lot of mobile technical skills, and Mobile device management software.
Fun and productive workplace.
Material Coordinator (Current Employee) –  North Charleston, SCJanuary 20, 2016
Since retiring from the military, this is the best job I've had. Hours are great and coworkers are on the same page and have the same get it done attitude.
Pros
Work Schedule, Coworkers, and Job within itself.
Cons
Healthcare and broken promises.
Productive and fun workplace
account manager, sales executive (Former Employee) –  Robinson Township, PAJanuary 19, 2016
I performed Field sales and management of key industrial OEM, User, and Distributor accounts. Honeywell provided me with a productive and rewarding sales career.