HonorHealth

HonorHealth Employee Reviews

Invigorating and positive workplace atmosphere
Courier Transport (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZJune 19, 2015
Pros: Free refreshments, Free luncheons
Cons: Short breaks
The variety of co-workers ensured an interesting atmosphere and diverse culture. Every single person I worked with was friendly and enjoyable and contributed to the positive work environment. I learned how to adapt to the dynamic of a demand-based work atmosphere and how to interact with patients. The management was efficient and effective in making sure that the employees carried out their jobs. The hardest part of the job was working under stress when patient discharge and delivery volumes were high. This job was extremely fulfilling because it provided great satisfaction for helping hospital patients in times of need. Every time I delivered a newspaper or letter to a patient's room and saw the smile on their face, I knew I was part of something important.
great place to work
Phlebotomy Technician (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 18, 2015
Pros: great coworkers
Cons: none
loved my coworkers and supervisor., loved working all floors of the units and really enjoyed working in the trauma unit. was able to be trained in blood gas draws. and able to help out in code blue calls
Depressing place to work, very unorganized
Lab (Current Employee), Scottsdale, AZJune 18, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: everything
Presently work there..do not take any lab job here...the lab is in total chaos. The equipment is old and outdated, the lab at SHEA campus is cluttered and disgusting. They are under the gun from a consulting company. People are quitting and they are working the rest of the employees to death as people are quitting...fair warning..do not apply here...
Nice Place to Work
Epic Data Integration Analyst II (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 15, 2015
HonorHealth is a new company created by a merger between John C. Lincoln Health Network and Scottsdale Health. It is in its infancy and in quickly working towards being a unified system. It is a nice place to work with a lot of really great people.
Fun Place to Work
PCT/Unit Secretary (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJune 8, 2015
Excellent Company, benefits are great, lots of opportunity for job growth. managers in my department are great and fair.
Fun place to work
RN (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 11, 2015
I've learned various procedures that can be performed on an outpatient basis. I've learn how cardiac procedures are performed and the need for them.
Great organization to work for. Excellent benefits and compensation.
Supervisor, Volunteer Services (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZMay 9, 2015
Great organization to work for as far as benefits and compensation. They provide State of the Art healthcare services and excellent customer service.
Reliable work hours
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Scottsdale AzMay 5, 2015
Pros: short lunches
Cons: hours are not flexible
Translate for patients and dosctors from english to spanish and spanish to english. Obtain prior authorizations for patients procedures. Monitor vital signs such as blood pressure and pulse. I maintain accurate records of patient care, condition, progress, and concern.I obtain information about client's medical history drug history, complaints and allergies.refill medications.
john c lincoln
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMay 4, 2015
Pros: great pay, great co workers
Cons: short term
worked with regestraion put patient information into computer system. Took insurance information, chart abstraction,co pays, made appointments.
A very intense place to work at times.
Food Service Worker (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 29, 2015
Pros: food was kind of costly
Cons: 30 minutes lunch
The most enjoyable part of the job was the patients.What I learn was how the tray line was ran, and how long it takes to get trays out.
My first job right out of college
Strategic Support Analyst (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 18, 2015
Was a great company to work for, really helpful peers that were happy to show a beginner the ropes. It was a MAGNET designated hospital and so patient care was exemplary. Loved producing reports for the nursing staff in particular.
fairly fast paced
cook (Former Employee), Phoenix North Mountain CampusApril 12, 2015
Pros: excellent pay and benefits
Cons: working with broken equipment
Kitchen was cramped and dirty with broken equipment. Put out good food, though. Food Service Director is unrealistic in what he wants accomplished.
Management needs serious overhaul
RN (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 11, 2015
Pros: free outside parking in the heat
Cons: benefits drastically reduced
Inexperienced management staff. This used to be an excellent community based hospital centered on giving high quality patient care. Management more interested in "getting the job done" rather than "doing a good job".
RN Utilization Review Coordinator (Current Employee), Phoenix AzFebruary 26, 2015
Great place to work. Lots of opportunities to learn and advance my career. Great co-workers. Great job. Great tuition assistance program. Great management.
Nice and fun
volenteer (Former Employee), Phoenix, AzFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: discounts on lunches
Well at first I was a transporter and I would wait for a call and got get the person or thing that the nurses need ran somewhere. Then I was working on a unit. I stocked for the nurses and I did something that they didn't have time too. I loved to talk to the people that were in the hospital and they loved it too. There really wasn't a hardest part.
Great company to work for. Competitive pay and benefits.
Systems Administrator (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: job security, competitive pay and benefts.
Cons: commute is >85 miles per day.
A typical day includes supporting 20+ practices on their practice management system - billing claims and scheduling patient appointments. Maintaining system directories for CPT Codes, Diagnosis Codes, Insurance Companies, Electronic Claims Billing, and Scheduling Visit Types. Troubleshooting system and printer issues. Contacting technical support when needed. Develop training documentation and instruct and train staff.
never a dull moment
Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) (Current Employee), JCL NorthFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: very efficient
Cons: not much time to eat lunch or take a break
A great place to work. Very busy and always a challenge.

I have great co workers and my boss is great. I work in the float pool so that gets me on a different floor each day.
Enjoyed job
Enviromental Service Lead (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 28, 2015
Great place to work with nice co workers. Really am thankful to have this as an addition to my resume.
Decent place to work
RN Perioperative Services (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZDecember 21, 2014
Pros: employee appreciation days.
Cons: could not always take breaks
Work was never done. Working hard is something I like to do. A lot of teamwork. Co-workers were great. Management lacked integrity. Enjoyed employee appreciation days.
Strong one on one with staff and doctors allowing for growth.
Radiology Transcriptionist (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZDecember 11, 2014
Pros: working closely with health care professionals.
Cons: none i can think of at this time.
Job transcribing and distributing reports for radiologists on site. Worked in close proximity to doctors and became comfortable asking questions of them which actually allowed me to learn and move forward.
Headquarters