HonorHealth Employee Reviews

Exceptional place to work
Echo Tech/Vascular Tech (Current Employee) –  Deer Valley, AZFebruary 1, 2017
All staff from Admitting to PCT's to RN's and Staffing Office- Everyone is positive, friendly and pro-active for the patient care and every patient encounter.
Large Healthcare Corporation Very Fast Paced Work Environment
Financial Counselor (Current Employee) –  Network Support Service CenterJanuary 31, 2017
Insurance Verification for all elective surgeries in-patient and out-patient for 5 acute care hospitals and all OPMI appointments, Authorization Specialist, Maintain all Patient Accounts, conducts Patient Contact daily including registration and collections, Trainer for new hire staff, perform multiple duties above and beyond job description scope while meeting and exceeding expectations of the organization, the job is extremely fast paced and multi faceted, I work with very highly trained and professional individuals in the companies corporate business support office.
Pros
Receive a high level of training and experience
Cons
Extremely short staffed on a daily basis
Strong clinical skills
Therapist (Current Employee) –  SheaJanuary 24, 2017
Provides excellent clinical care, skilled clinicians, scheduling is challenging. Has lost its edge in supporting work-life balance and offering competitive continuing ed benefits
Network Director Learning & Performance (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJanuary 9, 2017
Good working environment and people who care about our patients. Many exciting changes happening every day in healthcare which adds to the variety.
working at honor health
Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJanuary 8, 2017
the job was educational and challenging, all the skills I learned her will help me in all other aspects of my life. learned office and computer skills. baking skills was something I didn't have but I learned about trial and error. filling orders from patients also showed me the important of detail.
Pros
learning to multitask
Cons
managment not organized or comunication among themselfs
family oriented, meeting and making great friends, caring for eachother
accounts receivable specialist (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJanuary 2, 2017
very caring people to work with, family oriented. learning new experiences of knowledge everyday. management works with you on time off needed for personal reasons.
Pros
benefits, PTO time
Cons
health benefits, fairness among peers
Professional environment
Systems Manager of HIM (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZDecember 31, 2016
Professional environment.

Good resources for employees.

Progressive and innovative.

Good place to work. Friendly and helpful to all.

Great opportunity for nursing upward mobility and other professions.
very busy
Sterile Processing Technician (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 29, 2016
very busy trauma hospital, always adding cases to the operating rooms!!!! Nice people, very fun to work with all the friendly sterile processing techs.
Nice place .
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZDecember 29, 2016
This was a true learning experience it was a very busy place .I learned to balance a lot of care for patients and found it interesting .I got learn about people a lot of different medical back grounds
Procductive workplace.h
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZDecember 26, 2016
Good team work. Clean workplace. Productive workplace. Fun enviorment. Healthy food choices in the hospital cafeteria . Strong leadership in certain areas of nursing .
Pros
Healthy food choices in the cafeteria
Cons
No free meals. Weak leadetship in specific other managerial areas.

Want to know more about HonorHealth?

Ask a question
great place to work
Admitting Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 17, 2016
I worked here for a short time, it was a busy atmosphere but I loved it. I learned patient access and basic knowledge of insurance. Coworkers were enjoyable to work with
Great place!
Emergency Room Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 16, 2016
Great place and great staff. I was honored to work for Honor Health. Great place to add experience to my career. Management was a good support.
Pros
Staff
Fun Friendly Amazing Culture
Front Office Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 7, 2016
Love working here! Have been with the company through a merge and a name change and all has run smoothly! After 6 months in a position you can internally transfer to a new department. Tons of advancement opportunities!
Great environment
Patient Care Technician/Unit Secretary (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 6, 2016
Great environment, great management and coworkers, great values and standards, good work life balance, good compensation and benefits are okay.
Pros
discount lunch
Cons
short lunch
Growing into an enterprise organization
Enterprise IT Director (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 20, 2016
Still going thru merger pains and learning how to be an enterprise organization. IT still going through the vast webs of what the new environment will be. Lots of old legacy apps slowing down the process makes it hard at times.
Pros
Great people who care
Cons
Pay
Wonderful Opportunity
Surgical Technician/ OB Tech (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZNovember 6, 2016
Honor health provided me with a wonderful learning and working opportunity. I was able to attend school and work on my degree. I also worked with a wonderful group of people.
A great place to work
Network Coding Supervisor -multi-facility (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 25, 2016
HonorHealth lives up to it's mission and vision in every way! I've learned a lot by working for HH for 7 years. typical workday is working reports, Unbilled, DNB and the best is working with my staff and coworkers
Professional healthcare setting
BMET III (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZOctober 13, 2016
Honor health is a progressive growing corporate company. Technology is cutting edge. Opportunities are abundant. Excellent benefits. Secure in job with very few layoffs. Lots of educational opportunities.
Pros
Lots of opportunities
Cons
Large corporation about 15k employees
Excellent Benefits
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZOctober 12, 2016
I enjoyed a day filled with a magnitude of diversity in this job. Co-workers were fabulous, supervisor was incredible... If I didn't have to leave Arizona for Colorado, I would still be with this company.
It's a nice place to work
Floor Technician (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 8, 2016
I like working for this company it's a nice place to work the peoples are nice.I like help with the patients I like coming to work every day.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at HonorHealth. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval