Hooper Holmes Employee Reviews

great
Phlebotomy Technician (Current Employee) –  Olathe, KSApril 12, 2017
Enjoy working for hooper holmes. plenty of work and was often able to travel. great pay. wish they provided benefits but honestly they paid well enough to go out and get your own benefits.
Productive and a nice pleasant place to work at.
Paramedical Mobile Examiner (Current Employee) –  Olathe, KSMarch 29, 2017
Enjoy working at Hooper Holmes. It allows me to make my own schedule. Also to add another job or do other activities or take courses and renew my CPR each year.
Packer (Current Employee) –  Olathe, KSMarch 8, 2017
Hooper holmes is a growing public company with a fair management system and multiple job opportunities. There is some room for growth but no room for to many errors.
Pros
Laid back work environment
Cons
The pay
Productive and efficient work enviroment.
Health Professional/Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Concord, CaFebruary 21, 2017
Hooper Holmes is a great company to work for. I have been with them for 26 years and I would loved to have retired with them but unfortunately my position was resolved. I have enjoyed all of my years with this company.
Great Supervisors
Assist residents (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMFebruary 15, 2017
The company is very organized, easy to work for and willing to work with your schedule. If your willing to travel this is the perfect job. They really take care of their employees.
Excellent side job
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Olathe, KSFebruary 2, 2017
Work independently or in group setting. People are very nice and friendly and easy to communicate with. I enjoy my job with them and the services they provide.
Professional
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXNovember 16, 2016
i loved working here because of the examiner contact and contact with applicants that came by for exams. everyone did their part and also assisted when needed.
Good quality work and happy fun people to work with
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Olathe, KSOctober 18, 2016
Working for Hooper Holmes was a feat opportunity to learn to work In small group pairs in a friendly environment. Every morning there was a task to do and fulfill orders needing picked and packed.
There is also help always needed in receiving the equipment lended to customers. You feel proud to walk through the doors of Hooper Holmes knowing your helping someone everyday.
Pros
Good supervision
Cons
Only one shift
excellent company
Paramed Examiner (Current Employee) –  United StatesOctober 8, 2016
Great pay and great staff! Very fair company just wish there were more events in my area.You can easily engage yourself in events on the easy to use portal.
Meeting different people on a daily basis
Para Medical Examiner (Former Employee) –  Mount Arlington, NJSeptember 16, 2016
I loved this job. I would go from one home/office to another and meet new people everyday. I was responsible for obtaining, vitals, specimens, EKG, medical history for insurance companies. It was a rewarding position. I worked independently and made my own schedule.
Paid per exam travel to many different parts of ohio
Phlebotomist/Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHAugust 23, 2016
Not for everyone it was an out of school opportunity . It was good because it allowed me the experience I needed going into medlab and I do very well working without supervision.
Loved working with this company!
Biometric Screening Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJuly 14, 2016
Very organized, well put together events and very professional colleagues and supervisors. The environment was always safe for both patients and employees. Clean settings. Team Oriented. Loved working here, had to leave due to relocation.
Great Full Time job with benefits
FT A P Specialist (Former Employee) –  Basking Ridge, NJJune 29, 2016
Hooper Holmes provided a lot of on the job training, and I learned a lot. Team work was key. Office was lovely and co-workers excellent
Pros
Great Company To Work For
Cons
some stress, occasional deadlines
Excellent Company
Biometric Screener (Current Employee) –  Olathe, KSMay 26, 2016
It's a very efficiently run company. You make your own hours. The wellness events provide attendees opportunities to get general medical screenings offered by Hooper Holmes.
productive and professional
Mobile Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Rancho Cucamonga, CAMay 17, 2016
I work in the capacity of phlebotomist/examiner, I am blessed to be able to work with such a awesome team, great job opportunities in other areas of work, opportunity to embark on different projects offered to me as phlebotomist
Pros
great work schedule, alot of fleixibility
Cons
more work during the slow times
Freedom to set own hours
Examiner, Hooper Holmes (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, KSApril 10, 2016
Wonderful company to be involved with, staff is very friendly and they pay very well for services rendered. Gas reimbursement.
Pros
Well Paid and compensated for personal use of equipment, meals, gas, ect..
Cons
Contract work, therefore taxes must be self paid
traveling Examiner
traveling examiner (Current Employee) –  Olathe ,KsApril 8, 2016
Draw blood for tests, transfusions, donations, or research. May explain the procedure to patients and assist in the recovery of patients with adverse reactions. I am a traveling Phlebotomist I travel in Florida to contracted companies a draw blood for the company venipuncture's and capillary with over 200 successful sticks, specimens and examinations of patients including ,Medical Records Glucose, weight, height, bmi and etc member's eligibility & pharmacy information is complete & accurate, updating system information as needed. A high data entry proficiency is expected in order to provide accurate. Moderate knowledge of drugs & drug terms used daily. Process claims according to client specific guidelines while identifying claims requiring Adhere to strict HIPPA regulations especially when communicating to others outside Prioritize & coordinate influx of daily workload for claims processing, clinical experience, document and report findings and observations, computer, telephone skills. Employer conducts drug screening and background checks, PBM and Prior Authorization
Medical Assistant principles and practices, ability to evaluate patient needs, administer prescribed medications, assist physician with examinations and treatment,
I enjoy meeting new people.
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaMarch 22, 2016
Working for Hooper Holmes has been a great experience with travel, meeting new co-workers at each event, working independently, and creating a comfortable atmosphere for the participant.
Pros
Salary, expenses paid for mileage and hotel accommodations
Cons
Not enough work for the entire year
Hooper Holmes
MARKETING DIRECTOR (Former Employee) –  Olathe, KSMarch 9, 2016
I loved my job and the people. They laid me off with no warning and no severance pay.

I enjoyed working for Hooper Holmes and I would still be working there if they had not laid me off.

There are a lot of very nice people who work there and I learned a lot.
work PRN
vital sign, drew blood finger stick and VP, refill (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAJanuary 9, 2016
I meet new people daily work with many culture, rooming pt, vital sign, some lab work, finger stick, VP, work with diff provider and nurse.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hooper Holmes. Our community is ready to answer.