If you’re a sales rock star, like to be on the cutting edge of business trends and technology then this is the opportunity for you. Following on the heels of the success of consumer gaming companies like Zynga and Foursquare, experts are predicting that the gamification of the enterprise will be one of the fastest growing segments over the next few years. Hoopla Software has carved out a unique position by focusing on front office employees where sales performance management, incentive management, and gamification meet.
This is an exciting opportunity with an early stage venture backed startup that’s experiencing impressive growth. We’re looking for self-starters, outside the box thinkers, and people who want to make an impact every single day. You’ll have the opportunity to work in a fun environment, take on cool challenges, and learn new things.
Our inside sales team is responsible for introducing our products to new customers and driving new business for the company. You will play a key and highly visible role in the company and will be recognized and rewarded for your success.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales revenue goals
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the sales process on defined opportunities including ongoing qualification, demonstration, evaluation, close and implementation. Successfully manage and overcome prospect objections
- Add to our growing list of customers through outbound prospecting and lead follow-up through the phone, email, and web meetings
- Maintain and manage pipeline of opportunities and provide accurate sales projections by following defined sales process
- Track sales activities and data in Salesforce.com
Required Background and Experience
- 3-5 plus years quota carrying experience in SaaS business model
- Proven track record as a sales leader including over-achievement of sales revenue goals, accurate pipeline and forecasting management, excellent account management skills, and a strong desire to ensure customer success
- A self-starter with a track record of successful experience selling to multiple executive levels within an organization
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; team player
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing and oral communication skills
- The highest level of integrity
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (salesforce.com, Google Maill/Docs, MS Office)
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
Desired Skills & Attributes
- Outgoing and friendly
- Positive “can-do” attitude
- Possess great energy
- Creative minded
- High integrity
- Customer focused
- Process oriented
Hoopla is the leader in performance optimization for front line employees including sales, call centers, & support organizations. Focused on the unique characteristics, personality types, and job functions of this group, we apply scientifically based game mechanics to increase engagement and steer the behaviors that lead to success.
Hoopla’s flagship product Scoreboard allows customers to define, track, and broadcast key metrics and milestones and create and manage games and contests. With a unique blend of a web application and large screen external displays, customers can steer behaviors through friendly competition, recognition, and rewards. Hoopla’s customers include Angie’s List, Spotify, Electronic Arts, Informatica, Genworth Financial and many others. Founded in 2009, Hoopla’s investors include Safeguard Scientifics, Illuminate Ventures, and Salesforce.com.