HOOSIER ENERGY Employee Reviews

Good Company
Corporate Headquarters, Senior Purchasing Agent (Current Employee), Bloomington INMay 15, 2015
Excellent Place to work. Nice people but advancement is zero. Good benefit package and excellent work enviroment. Would recommend
Hire quality employees in need of little management
Accountant I (Current Employee), Bloomington, INJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits, job autonomy
Cons: career advancement limited, culture lacks accountability
My typical work day includes handing all accounting functions for our largest dollar volume vendors. Administrator for our expense management system, Concur. Administrator for our third party freight vendor, LPS. Month-end responsibilities include journal entries, report creation that feed financial statements, account reconciliation and analysis. Management allows and encourages us to work autonomously. There is low turnover and co-workers tend to have worked here for many years. Hardest part of job is participating in quality communication channels. Most enjoyable part of job is security of industry/role in organization.
Joke!!!
Electronic games attendant. (Former Employee), GamingSeptember 11, 2013
This place us a joke! I would never let anyone I care about work here.
Fun Place to Work
Electronic Games Attendant (Former Employee), Anderson, INApril 2, 2013
Pros: cheap lunches that you can pay with from your check
Cons: always busy
The job was usually fun and enjoyable. You never knew what was going ot happen or what you were going to see. Everyone worked together as a team and that made the job a little easier. The hardest part of the job was always reminding yourself to stay calm and take it one call at a time.
Not the best place to work!
Planning Engineer (Former Employee), Bloomington, INJanuary 7, 2013
Pros: compensation
Cons: mismanagment, no managerial support
Hoosier Energy engineering department is grossly mismanaged